Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait! How could someone accidentally tweet their postcode 😂
If your house is called The Potager and its land/500 year old wall is attached to a large house that you’ve used for photo shoots on many occasions, it doesn’t take Sherlock F@cking Holmes to work out where you live!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
With Brexit, War in the Ukraine and prices on everything going through the roof and a business that's not booming I would stay put or downsize not that either would do that. Companies don't seem to throwing lavish parties and trips for influencers like they were pre-Covid. Maybe this is the new reality.
You are absolutely correct. Crypto currency is crashing, interest rates will soar and you really don’t want to be taking on any extra loans at the moment. If the company you borrow from forecloses your loan you have lost the lot. Very difficult times ahead. The banks won’t be able to help since they have to follow government directives…so in essence you might argue the money in your bank could be withheld too if the government order it. It’s time to hunker down, nestle in and wait for the financial storm to pass overhead. Just my opinion of course…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This isn’t necessarily true, the seller has to tell potential buyers of any negatives/defects which the buyer can not see for themselves. This will include plumbing etc. Caveot emptor won’t necessarily protect you as a seller has a legal obligation to tell a buyer about any defects or problems with the home so that the buyer can make a good decision. There is a form you need to fill in (can’t remember the name) and it is recommended you fill it out under your solicitors guidance. You can face legal issues if you knowingly mislead a buyer for example telling them all the bathrooms work when really they have major plumbing and pipe issues
Ah yes, are you referring to the Homebuyers pack that was introduced a few years ago? I’ve bought / sold 10+ houses but admittedly not in the last 5 years. I think the ambiguity with that is the someone like Lydia wouldn’t class it as major plumbing issues and just say ‘oh there was a small leak years ago’. And because most people can’t be arsed to go via legal route, they’ll just bite the bullet and fix themselves rather than the cost of legal/court fees.
We all know how Lydia lies, screws the truth, and nothing is her fault 🤨

Also don’t forget she showed a large package with her address on a video!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This isn’t necessarily true, the seller has to tell potential buyers of any negatives/defects which the buyer can not see for themselves. This will include plumbing etc. Caveot emptor won’t necessarily protect you as a seller has a legal obligation to tell a buyer about any defects or problems with the home so that the buyer can make a good decision. There is a form you need to fill in (can’t remember the name) and it is recommended you fill it out under your solicitors guidance. You can face legal issues if you knowingly mislead a buyer for example telling them all the bathrooms work when really they have major plumbing and pipe issues
We bought our house four years ago and this is a page from the obligatory surveyor’s report and it does indeed cover plumbing. I’m in Ireland, not the UK but I imagine it’s the same.

7C00C3CE-8CE5-4D1E-8816-FE8CD8BFCC2E.jpeg
576D7DCE-CFB4-4468-988C-D48C417AD278.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If your house is called The Potager and its land/500 year old wall is attached to a large house that you’ve used for photo shoots on many occasions, it doesn’t take Sherlock F@cking Holmes to work out where you live!
Good Afternoon

Sherlock F@cking Holmes here…I would like to play the worlds smallest violin for you. It’s a little scherzo I wrote myself entitled No Place Like F@cking Holmes…Ai thenk yoooo…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good Afternoon

Sherlock F@cking Holmes here…I would like to play the worlds smallest violin for you. It’s a little scherzo I wrote myself entitled No Place Like F@cking Holmes…Ai thenk yoooo…
Be it ever so ‘umble…
1652445145668.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lydia is very impulsive person. When she sees something somewhere or wants something, she wants to have it immediately. For example, she went to Thyme and saw ferns, next thing you know her entire house is covered with ferns. She wanted old defender and in short amount of time there it was. Everyone else was getting small dogs, she needs one and needs it right now (buys puppy that was way to young because she didn’t want to wait). Same with clothes, jewelry, endless Hermes bags, belts and shoes, greenhouse and garden beds...
When she wants something, she doesn’t think about it rationally. She just thinks about how to buy it smallest amount of time. Same with her bungalow, same with her next house. She wants to move so badly that I don’t think it will be years until this happen, knowing Lydia this could be by end of this year because Lydia is that stupid.
Never happy, never satisfied, never grateful. And never aware of how privileged her life is with minimum amount of work and effort she puts in. She could buy a house in a heart of Cotswold and she would still be miserable because that’s just the way Lydia is (but at least she would be miserable with working toilets).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Great to see Aldi found his balls. Hurrah. They’re only Mochi balls but it’s a start.
Darling they are made of sour dough! I repeat SOUR DOUGHBALLS. Are you sure you still want to call them a good start?

Pilsbury anyone? (offers silver tray around to semi-interested onlookers…)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She a lier and wouldn’t know the truth if it was right in front of her. She has shared her address on twitter, she had a photoshoot at the wedding venue next door, she tags the local pub, brags about walks through the village church, constantly brags about her location and private road, showed everyone she lives in Northamptonshire as it was on her bins in big white writing and if you type Lydia million into Google maps it comes up with her house but even if it didn’t all you would have to do is Google maps the wedding venue she had the photo shoot at and zoom out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
[/QUOTE]
I get her on my youtube feed too, she has a specific audience of golddiggers mostly, women who will only date rich men and need to look the part to get them.

I watch them sometimes for fun, but her lips are SO distracting, I think they are silicone so they can't be dissolved or she would have at this point. it's ironic because it is the opposite of "classy" which she preaches all the time.

is she finally getting chickens??? shes been talking about it for years
[/QUOTE]
I have two chickens : they need space, run and tit everywhere, spend their time making holes as big as craters, devour flowers and vegetables, traumatize my cat and are totally resistant to any notion of obedience. Chickens are anarchists with feathers: neither god nor master!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She was called out only a matter of weeks ago for her clickbait title ‘Moving Out’ - which alluded to her moving her stuff out of her dressing room for Ken to paint it avocado. Then, in her defence, she said that any of her regular viewers would know that there is no way she would move out of her home so it was obvious from the title that she meant the dressing room. Now - she is saying she is viewing properties to buy. She is just a fraud, pure and simple, who will bleat any old rubbish.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Oh I so can't wait to see the listing photos and desperate description of this tit hole
It will be marketed privately/quietly. They would be extremely foolish to put it on open market. Many private buyers register with Agents and buy properties which are never seen on the open market.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Lydia in every vlogs from the past month : WE ARE NOT MOVING PEOPLE, STOP THE SPECULATIONS, THIS IS DEFINETELY OUR FOREVER HOME, WE COULD NOT IMAGINE LIVING ANYWHERE ELSE, THIS IS THHEEE DREAAMMMMM HOUSE FOR US.
This weeks vlog : yeah so we are looking at properties.

You know when she repeats so many times she really loves something and it's perfect and she's so fulfiled with it... It is fake and she's gonna want to change for bigger better soon. Like with her supposed complete Hermes collection. She will never not buy any more bags who is she trying to fool seriously?

Reactions: 34
Lydia is very impulsive person. When she sees something somewhere or wants something, she wants to have it immediately. For example, she went to Thyme and saw ferns, next thing you know her entire house is covered with ferns. She wanted old defender and in short amount of time there it was. Everyone else was getting small dogs, she needs one and needs it right now (buys puppy that was way to young because she didn’t want to wait). Same with clothes, jewelry, endless Hermes bags, belts and shoes, greenhouse and garden beds...
When she wants something, she doesn’t think about it rationally. She just thinks about how to buy it smallest amount of time. Same with her bungalow, same with her next house. She wants to move so badly that I don’t think it will be years until this happen, knowing Lydia this could be by end of this year because Lydia is that stupid.
Never happy, never satisfied, never grateful. And never aware of how privileged her life is with minimum amount of work and effort she puts in. She could buy a house in a heart of Cotswold and she would still be miserable because that’s just the way Lydia is (but at least she would be miserable with working toilets).
I agree and it wouldn’t surprise me if that vlog bit was so old that she’d already been and bought something. The only bit of the Amber Heard stuff that I saw recently was when she was being described as having Hystrionic Personality Disorder which I’d never heard of but the traits on Wiki we’re interesting😶

• Wow
How long 'till she paints the stairs and her threshold table legs in whatever shade of green though?

" We added value" to this house. Really???? Where? Redecorating doesn't really add value, it just helps selling it faster, that's what I was always told.

She already is "treating her subs" to a bonus sunday vlog hahaha. Needs the cash for the new house so baaad. Depop Dee's gonna have a lot of 1 pounds old trinkets to sell!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ah yes, are you referring to the Homebuyers pack that was introduced a few years ago? I’ve bought / sold 10+ houses but admittedly not in the last 5 years. I think the ambiguity with that is the someone like Lydia wouldn’t class it as major plumbing issues and just say ‘oh there was a small leak years ago’. And because most people can’t be arsed to go via legal route, they’ll just bite the bullet and fix themselves rather than the cost of legal/court fees.
We all know how Lydia lies, screws the truth, and nothing is her fault 🤨

Also don’t forget she showed a large package with her address on a video!
It’s called a TA6 or property information form. You even have to disclose crappy neighbours or if you have had any disputes with them.
Regarding the plumbing etc it needs to be disclosed but also most people will ask. I always view properties with my dad and he asks to see everything including the boiler and up in the loft. Who wouldn’t ask about plumbing?
Except Lydia and Ali who clearly didn’t ask about plumbing or WiFi and look at the absolute banana of a property they got. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't think she would move to the Costwolds as her main house though, not if Carrie doesn't move as well. But if she goes and somehow manages to buy that more expensive house they are looking into, she can't possibly still talk about being on the hunt for a little cottage to invest in as a second home????

She just said in her previous vlog that she would like to do the extended stairs fire escape renovations but that it was prob gonna be a bit to much out of budget. And then she goes on about needing a bigger house for offices. But she could very well just build an outside office. If she can manage to get a bigger lawn for a bigger house, she can as well manage to build an outside office, no?

They could have an L Shape outside office in the place of the actual shed. That way it will be easily accessible by the staff through the entrance gate, and staff could also have access to the house through the extended fire escape. And voila.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have just skipped through the vlog and looked at the comments and the amount of tit people talk is unreal, Lydia will never be a British Martha Stewart and couldn’t ever mange to look after a horse and chickens and gardens, she’s a fraud. Did anyone catch the bit where she said becca takes care of the flower beds (apparently keeps them looking their best), so lydia bangs on about gardening but has a Gardner?? Also the bit where she mentioned the greenhouse smells like blossoms and lemons ffs she’s so triggered by people on here saying her greenhouse stinks. Greenhouses don’t smell nice Lydia ffs it’s just a fact they smell of muck and just I don’t know plants, I mean if you like that smell fair enough but they dont smell of blossoms even if you have them full of flowers. I have never seen two people make such a fuss over spinach?..
228394CB-823F-4C5F-8C57-E21C47DB6921.jpeg

09680F7D-BC03-40A2-BA73-44402F7306D4.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
are we going to be treated to loads of vlogs of her crying about the house they lost again. Unless the neighbour buys the house I reckon it is going to take a while for them to get a buyer so they will lose out on a lot of properties.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.