Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the barstool fit perfectly though? Only if she is planning to never open the drawer whilst sitting on it

Matching outfits with her bestie Vic

Parsley leaf necklace :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why are people so obsessed with wearing skin coloured leggings? It is not flattering and you look naked

Lydia is wearing bland coloured Adanola leggings whilst Vic is creating Global content for the Ellesse/Michael Kors collab

Might just be me but trestle tables are what I would call emergency tables, not decor. She paid £355 each for those tables when she could have gone to her local primary school and borrowed them.

Can't remember Steve Cordony's name even though she has been stealing interiors from him for years

Just knew it was going to be a tan mini kelly :rolleyes:

The receipt looks as if it has been redacted which screams bought from a reseller to me. Whenever I've purchased luxury instore my details are usually at the top of the receipt and when I have sold anything I make sure to cover my information.

View attachment 1254986

More walking through crops, what are they going to do if god forbid one of the pups eats something they shouldn't?

Who stores their table linens in the office? Surely she can put them into one of her many storage rooms/cupboards/dumping grounds.
I have no experience of this newer model bag but what I would say is the Kelly fastener doesn’t sit /line up straight

the best thing would be to post photos in authenicatevthis section of the purse forum for Hermes and let them give thoughts they would know

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That looks like a long receipt for one bag - how do we know that isn't the receipt for her boots or belt from the airport, or the Birking from LP?????
I can see the Hermes logo on it - but fake bags come with these receipts too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Honestly, the wrong vlog title to me reads as another "simplistic" way to get easy engagement. Easy peasy. We're all buzzing about it here, surely her comment section is as well? Lydia needs to pay for all those new bags, be they real or faux. Instant onslaught of comments questioning her title = more engagement.

Lydia and Ali are not formally educated people, but they're grifters and will never miss a beat to bring in more money. I firmly stand with the vote of: Daxon Dinning Snorkles – you believe they are doing it on purpose for engagement.

Soz, @Milking Keynes, the alternative is freely giving them the benefit of the doubt, of which they are deeply undeserving.
It could also be that Elsie is doing everything last minute to meet contractual obligations that her PA doesn’t even have enough time to watch the video before it goes live. Her professionalism has gone out the window along with doing her job, the lazy muppet.

Also - I want to give you a hug. You are so kind and caring to help that old couple. It feels like the world is filled with selfish uncaring jack asses, but it gives me hope that there are people like you still out there. 💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So she typically spends hours a day fannying around styling her hair but when she’s on a luxury holiday with a wardrobe of expensive clothes and a remit to post something wonderful, she literally doesn’t even put a comb through her hair to go out for the evening! I wouldn’t even open the door to the postman looking like that.

That snotcloth green or whatever it is in the dressing room is truly horrible, keeps reminding me of a mint aero.

It really infuriates me when I see them traipsing across the new crops in the field. I’d love to see her face if someone walked over her asparagus.😡

Lydia Millen # 136 Just a tatty-headed, self-centred bullshitter with bad taste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
As crusty as you can get, pots. The flooring in dressing room still doesn't go, neither does the staircase or the patio...wrong aesthetics..
Pots are crusty, floors are not...
Patio will be the most rustic in England..

Reactions: 12
Question - could she have bought the mini Kelly at Heathrow and used their home delivery service?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve heard that SA’s at Hermes are working with resellers to get them new bags so they can be sold on the second hand market for AT LEAST double the price of the bag and get a cut of the sale.

Makes sense since the Kelly and Birkin ( but mostly the Kelly) are so on trend and in demand.

Elsie’s pretentiousness is just so embarrassing. There is nothing wrong with buying a bag in the “preloved” market. We all know that bag did not come directly from Hermes. And that’s ok. Just own up to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Snot cloth green in the sanatorium - and Twatty and the Twilly! just brilliant - the talent on here is amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The colour reminds me of a sanitarium institute. It’s the ugliest green shade I’ve ever seen.
That’s so funny….her new music at the start sounds like a Watch with Mother afternoon programme and all her bags and shoes are props. I thought she was going to pop out of the mirrored wardrobe any moment. Carrie and Lids are now Twatty and Twilly. 🤡🤡 …….and all clowns are secretly really scary……

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm still catching up but wanted to post this here.

This reminds me of Ali.

Btw, why does she wear her bikini bottoms under her pubic bones (I don't know the terminology 🤣😅 please teach me) but is this normal? Does she do it to emphasise her waist?
I think I just watched a video of him running different styles. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Question - could she have bought the mini Kelly at Heathrow and used their home delivery service?
no idea but normally the hard to find bags aren't available at airports its normally mostly smaller items scarfs , enamel bracelets etc or undesirable bags

Reactions: 18
So she typically spends hours a day fannying around styling her hair but when she’s on a luxury holiday with a wardrobe of expensive clothes and a remit to post something wonderful, she literally doesn’t even put a comb through her hair to go out for the evening! I wouldn’t even open the door to the postman looking like that.

That snotcloth green or whatever it is in the dressing room is truly horrible, keeps reminding me of a mint aero.

It really infuriates me when I see them traipsing across the new crops in the field. I’d love to see her face if someone walked over her asparagus.😡

Lydia Millen # 136 Just a tatty-headed, self-centred bullshitter with bad taste.
She could have at least put her hair in a low bun but no just walked around looking like she had been pulled through a hedge backwards.

• Haha
FYI.

View attachment 1254824

Anyone have a ballpark figure of the amount Lyds would have paid for the bag on the pre-loved market ... would our tight-fisted Madame have paid nearly 20 grand for the bag ??? @happyforest🤔
This may be a controversial stance, but even though I could afford to, I would never spend $20k on a handbag. Art, yes. A handbag, no. I know that there are those who collect handbags the way that I collect original art, so I do understand that kind of love and passion, but for me it doesn’t compute. I also do not believe that she is passionate about the handbags themselves; she’s passionate about what she thinks they say about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

I think she was so excited with her bag she passed wind :oops:😂

That was in the video and I didnt add the sound effects! She squealed so much the air come out....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Her accent is now rustic too..wth.. She has moved herself and content away (post hairgate) from her peers in the industry. I briefly met a particular makeup and beauty influencer a couple of years ago, she doesn't interact with LEM even though they used to go to the same events and product launches. And she knows Nicky Lazou well. Same with another influencer, she is literally a friend of Nicky Lazou. They support Nicky. So LEM has had to move away from her original content and industry contacts to arrive to this, and after this, there'll be nowhere to go...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.