Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen #136 - I self diagnose to justify my ignorance, or is it stupidity? I can’t tell the difference

o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Also, if they are only moving because they can't have 'staff' in the house just rent an office! If she was honest and said they bought quickly and realised the bizarre layout of the bunga doesn't actually work THAT would be an honest conversation.

Reactions: 34
She is such a liar and doesn't even realise it. If she is only wearing corrector, bronzer, mascara, and lip balm why would she have foundation lips?

Her whole beauty pie talk was her basically saying she can not follow instructions (we already knew this) If you get a new product and don't know how to use it just look at the box.

Reactions: 18
Neither her or Carrie could figure out £49 divided by 12

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It has been mooted here that they have an arrangement of sorts. Having said that, although Elsie treats him appallingly I do think she is jealous of him, how popular he is, how kind he is, he is more attractive than her, more creative, etc. Elsie belittles him because deep down she is very insecure.

I hope all is well @blue_orchid 🤗
❤ @Sofie

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel that she has clapped back at everyone, and insisted the bungalow was her "forever home" for over 4 years now because very soon after they moved in, they realized they'd been taken for a ride. Remember the odours, dodgy plumbing in origin I believe, that had to be sorted out ASAP when they moved in. Bathrooms that have never worked. Spotty internet issues, etc.

She was impetuous in insisting they HAD to buy a house ASAP (during the run up to the wedding) and the fact that the bungalow hadn't even been formally listed online, made her want it right then and there. It was the first time I'd seen her be a complete brat on a vlog. She would not let up about having to leave the suddenly too tiny house they'd been in for years. Despite only viewing the bungalow at night in the rain, they paid asking price. So all this drivel about it being her forever home for the last 4 years is Lydia digging in as she always does, because she can never acknowledge that she made a disastrous mistake in choosing to live "off grid" in a new build.

Now she's gaslighting everyone again (and herself!) in saying they need to move because they very soon will need an additional 5 people on staff. witch, please! We know you need to move because you can no longer afford to stay there. Pure speculation on my part, but her dad may be near retirement and may want his name off their mortgage. Her sister is probably wanting to go to university soon, perhaps Lydia's sainted step mum is pressuring her husband to pull his credit line from being tied up to Lydia and Ali's property. It will be interesting to see if Lydia and Ali again need a guarantor if they do move house.

I believe she's claiming the need for a move is due to their need for increasing staff by 5 people as a wild attempt to "manifest" the very success that would require, when all factual evidence points to the exact opposite. She's read far too many manifestation books. She says she's happy when it's palpable she isn't. She tells the world her marriage is flawless, when we all see how unhappy and disconnected they are. The examples are endless. Manifesting doesn't work like that, you ridiculously pompous wanna-be money grubber.

She now has sun spots sprootling across her cheeks. Way to go, Lydia. A big accomplishment for a 34 year old Englishwoman.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 12.00.59 PM.png

Who the duck wears a Christian Dior twilly in their sure to be sweaty hair for a day mucking about in their "backyard"?? Lydia Elise Millen, that's who.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 12.03.18 PM.png

She claims they may be moving house maybe soon, maybe in 5 years, yet here she is salivating at putting something like this in their hillbilly backyard.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 12.16.17 PM.png

I'll leave you all with this. Lazy Lydia on the couch, per usual, with Mr. Millen-Gordon bringing her mochi balls to eat. She admits she's been glued to TikTok watching the recent news about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. Ali then says, "imagine if that were us having all our business put out there, imagine what I could tell about you". Whilst filming Berkeley humping Porter, who can't be bothered to care about anything anymore.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 12.39.14 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I feel that she has clapped back at everyone, and insisted the bungalow was her "forever home" for over 4 years now because very soon after they moved in, they realized they'd been taken for a ride. Remember the odours, dodgy plumbing in origin I believe, that had to be sorted out ASAP when they moved in. Bathrooms that have never worked. Spotty internet issues, etc.

She was impetuous in insisting they HAD to buy a house ASAP (during the run up to the wedding) and the fact that the bungalow hadn't even been formally listed online, made her want it right then and there. It was the first time I'd seen her be a complete brat on a vlog. She would not let up about having to leave the suddenly too tiny house they'd been in for years. Despite only viewing the bungalow at night in the rain, they paid asking price. So all this drivel about it being her forever home for the last 4 years is Lydia digging in as she always does, because she can never acknowledge that she made a disastrous mistake in choosing to live "off grid" in a new build.

Now she's gaslighting everyone again (and herself!) in saying they need to move because they very soon will need an additional 5 people on staff. witch, please! We know you need to move because you can no longer afford to stay there. Pure speculation on my part, but her dad may be near retirement and may want his name off their mortgage. Her sister is probably wanting to go to university soon, perhaps Lydia's sainted step mum is pressuring her husband to pull his credit line from being tied up to Lydia and Ali's property. It will be interesting to see if Lydia and Ali again need a guarantor if they do move house.

I believe she's claiming the need for a move is due to their need for increasing staff by 5 people as a wild attempt to "manifest" the very success that would require, when all factual evidence points to the exact opposite. She's read far too many manifestation books. She says she's happy when it's palpable she isn't. She tells the world her marriage is flawless, when we all see how unhappy and disconnected they are. The examples are endless. Manifesting doesn't work like that, you ridiculously pompous wanna-be money grubber.

She now has sun spots sprootling across her cheeks. Way to go, Lydia. A big accomplishment for a 34 year old Englishwoman.

View attachment 1261850

Who the duck wears a Christian Dior twilly in their sure to be sweaty hair for a day mucking about in their "backyard"?? Lydia Elise Millen, that's who.

View attachment 1261854

She claims they may be moving house maybe soon, maybe in 5 years, yet here she is salivating at putting something like this in their hillbilly backyard.

View attachment 1261855

I'll leave you all with this. Lazy Lydia on the couch, per usual, with Mr. Millen-Gordon bringing her mochi balls to eat. She admits she's been glued to TikTok watching the recent news about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. Ali then says, "imagine if that were us having all our business put out there, imagine what I could tell about you". Whilst filming Berkeley humping Porter, who can't be bothered to care about anything anymore.

View attachment 1261857
The more I think about it the more I think the reason she was so desperate to move at the same time as getting married is because that's when she was most popular and was probably at her peak income-wise so therefore she could get a more expensive and bigger house (with the help of her father).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The more I think about it the more I think the reason she was so desperate to move at the same time as getting married is because that's when she was most popular and was probably at her peak income-wise so therefore she could get a more expensive and bigger house (with the help of her father).
I bet that they will be down sizing , or maybe two smaller places next to each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People on the other gossip site found her address think it was her old house.

'We are not moving', 'we will move in the future', 'we are going to view house'. Right if is she is really planning on selling that hideous bung why bother redecorating it she isn't adding value to it?
It's clear they can't get planning permission for an outside office because they are in a conservation area (the Greedhouse is ok as it's a 'temporary structure).

If she's moving, the first thing she needs to do is get The Bunga valued....I'm sure she'll find it's gone down...

20220512_184655.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1261850

View attachment 1261854

View attachment 1261855

View attachment 1261857
Nail. On. Head. The Persian mum-in-law of dreamzzzz will be the future monster-in-law because she is guarding the finances and, lets face it, Lidl is throwing good money after bad, clearly. As you say - there is Uni for the step-sis and dad is near retirement. Oh - let’s see how this plays out - you are very observant! 👏🏻👏🏻👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So, I’m hate watching the latest offering, as I pack for a trip, and this desperate “trick” just said that she’s dyslexic. As someone who is actually dyslexic, I’m affronted! Not knowing how to spell, or pronounce words correctly, does not make you dyslexic you bleeping quim! That just means that you are ignorant, lack culture and are not well-read.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't know why she thinks moving house will mean we can't find her....

We are top class Tattlers, Lidl.....you can run but you can't hide!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So, I’m hate watching the latest offering, as I pack for a trip, and this desperate “trick” just said that she’s dyslexic. As someone who is actually dyslexic, I’m affronted! Not knowing how to spell, or pronounce words correctly, does not make you dyslexic you bleeping quim! That just means that you are ignorant, lack culture and are not well-read.
Oh, she’s such an ignoramus.. completely ignore her and enjoy your trip. ❤. She actually said she bought the Dior sage bag ‘because of the twilly’ the SA had on the handle and ya can’t blame dyslexia on that level of fickness!

Ahem, Ice Team Fick?? VOTE NOW 🕐🕑🕒🕓 Time is of the essence!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her scalp is only sensitive when she has to pay for the products she is using.

Well, I'm off to the hairdressers for a late-night appointment, I promise not to abuse her but only if she honours my request to not get any product or water on my scalp when washing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Some of you mentioned she was being nice to Ali in his vlog - because she was filming at the same time and switch her 'bubbly' personality on.

I'm confused why she was rambling about people knowing where she lived alongside looking at properties. I actually do feel sympathy for her with the leaking of her address (I would hate it and it does make them a target for burglars) but why mention that at the same time as moving. She wasn't saying that's why they were moving, it was just rambling. I just don't get why she has been saying for years they would never consider moving and it's absolutely her forever home, I get people change their minds but the way she has clapped back at people who mentioned moving and then she does a 180 is strange.

Also there is no way Lidl doesn't have 248 bottles of shampoo stashed away, no way was she waiting for a delivery so she could wash her hair.
Why do you feel sympathy? She put her address on Twitter for everyone to see? Even if that was a mistake the house isnt hard to find as she can’t help but brag and mention her local village or tag the local pub like she lives somewhere better than everyone else. She outed her own address and has never secured her back garden for the sake of trying to make it look bigger for the gram.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.