Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also growing purple broccoli, asparagus, Courgettes, Mangetout, spinach and all the herbs when she doesn't even eat vegetables.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She is a very sad woman. I feel like her excitement about this Kelly is purely because the other one is fake, although as people have said here already, it is questionable that it’s direct from Hermes.

The dressing room makes her look so freaking red 😂😂😂
So....you come back from a luxury holiday and immediately buy a Hermes handbag....Read the room Lidl. 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
She wants the outside tap and hose pipe boxed in so it doesn't ruin the aesthetic🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Wtf is going on? Am I watching 30 minutes of napkins…. What on earth is she doing? Does she think this is riveting?
Meanwhile, Victoria has just uploaded a new MK campaign

Ps. Have I missed something? The vlog says H&M haul… have I fast forwarded or was there actually one?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I guarantee she spent more on her stupid table linen than on that bag!

If and it is a huge if that bag is real, it has come from someone or somewhere she clearly doesn't want anyone to know about - that makes it seem very dubious and shady.

That unboxing segment or vignette as Elsie calls it was so so unprofessional and a total mess. Most would sit down and do a proper unboxing then show the bag and the bag in the box, and put up a picture on insta. I doubt she will do that, or maybe she will when she's seen this! It is almost as if she knew what she was doing wasn't real and true and she faffed about with the dogs as a distraction and barely showed the bag! Or am I just too cynical??

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Nonna's Christmas present ... the green book Wine Encyclopedia (?) and fern have disappeared from sight.
It's all.about topiary trees now.

Screenshot_20220509-193537_YouTube.jpg

She says the mini Kelly is a perfect summer bag. Tell me more girl. It's brown gold.
Can't fit your phone.
Let alone a pair of sunglasses. Summer ? Hmm. Really fashion girl.
:rolleyes:

This vlog is just one big Adanola AD. Ugh. And of course, Lyds watching Ali moving stuff for her, at her beck and call, Ali bathing the dogs, Ali drying the dogs, Ali cuddling the dogs ... she just stands around giggling and yakking.
And buying :rolleyes: (hidden Ad ?) loads of table linen for her tablescapes and Dominoes Pizza.
Tattlers, i dare you to guess the colour of the table linen. C'mon.
Guess.
You will definitely not guess the correct colour ... :rolleyes:

Sage blah blah sage Amazon floral blah sage blah Amazon green boxes lovely blah beautiful oh wowww topiary trees Amazon beautiful sage brown beautiful blah linen blah napkins yak yak yak
"branding is beautiful" ... 'cos it's green. :rolleyes:
And a green apron. Blah blah blah.

Anyone know the amount of £££ she would possibly earn from her Amazon Affiliate Lynx ??? Girl is pushing her Amazon AL like crazy.

Wtf is going on? Am I watching 30 minutes of napkins…. What on earth is she doing? Does she think this is riveting?
Meanwhile, Victoria has just uploaded a new MK campaign

Ps. Have I missed something? The vlog says H&M haul… have I fast forwarded or was there actually one?
A tablecloth. I think. In ... sage ??? Could be a tea towel. Napkins.
I zoned out after a while. So can't be sure.
But definitely not an H & M haul.
Like her 2 purchases from duty free were not a HAUL.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh yes the vlog title was wrong!

Think she meant AMAZON and ADANOLA haul.

She is making so many mistakes recently, and she has Carrie to check everything, and supposedly Fi is her PA - WTF does she do?

How can you put out a vlog with the wrong title, what a moron!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
My guess is its from LP as last time she bought a Hermes from them they put it in a plain bag remember (when she was in the taxi with Cawwie)?

Reactions: 19
She still hasn’t realised there’s no H&M haul and not changed the title….

really showing how well she’s developed after 10 years in the business

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Only this moron would unbox a 'Hermes' bag in the kitchen. Then again its not new is it so no need for a full sit down unboxing video 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
FYI.

Screenshot_20220509-200039_Google.jpg

Anyone have a ballpark figure of the amount Lyds would have paid for the bag on the pre-loved market ... would our tight-fisted Madame have paid nearly 20 grand for the bag ??? @happyforest🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Has she repainted the green closet ? In a lighter green ?
View attachment 1254600
Nah she’s either Got loads of lights behind the camera (She’s got the awful dusty light on and the spot lights during the day as well) or she’s brightened her camera settings. Either way she hates the colour as she knows it makes her hair and now her skin more red and in general the room look very cave like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I guarantee she spent more on her stupid table linen than on that bag!

If and it is a huge if that bag is real, it has come from someone or somewhere she clearly doesn't want anyone to know about - that makes it seem very dubious and shady.

That unboxing segment or vignette as Elsie calls it was so so unprofessional and a total mess. Most would sit down and do a proper unboxing then show the bag and the bag in the box, and put up a picture on insta. I doubt she will do that, or maybe she will when she's seen this! It is almost as if she knew what she was doing wasn't real and true and she faffed about with the dogs as a distraction and barely showed the bag! Or am I just too cynical??
FYI.

View attachment 1254824

Anyone have a ballpark figure of the amount Lyds would have paid for the bag on the pre-loved market ... would our tight-fisted Madame have paid nearly 20 grand for the bag ??? @happyforest🤔
Probably 20000 € ! Mini Kellys are rare and practically the most expensive !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
FYI.

View attachment 1254824

Hi , the best way to buy Hermes is via a very good auction house ie cristies in London. It’s better than doing the whole palava trying to charm a sales assistant for several years whilst buying everything from baby clothes to menswear you don’t need (they tried to flog me baby wear (no way would I pay for that!) and menswear when my ex husband would definitely never wear it … I just wanted the nag but was told by the manager I’d have to shop from nearly all the lines they produce so silk, cashmere, home, baby wear , China etc etc)…… Hermes in my vast experience of them don’t send bags in cars … dior have started to do this (in my area at least)…. So I suspect it’s not from Hermes also she wouldn’t spend at airport on a belt if she’s trying to charm a sales assistant she would buy through the sales assistant she uses …

i think it’s come from a Dealer or might be fake … dealers tend to charge a premium the amounts we can see online aren’t exactly what people are paying some are totally ridiculous dealers trying to catch that one billionaire who must have that exact bag …

i haven’t seen the bag … I did watch thevlog and fast forwarded the awful active wear I’ve never heard of ! And through the linen …. I rewound and still didn’t see the bag so gave up 😂

notice she’s kept the botanical lady dior !

The tan as I call it colour is called gold in Hermes …. Elephant grey is called etoupe for example … I’m just amazed she hasn’t bought Vert bags 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.