Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Lidl and Ali’s output is littered with errors. Is it deliberate or accidental? Are you team......

• Ice Team Fick – you think they are stupid, badly educated and don't know any better.

Votes: 142 63.4%
  • Daxon Dinning Snorkles – you believe they are doing it on purpose for engagement.

Votes: 82 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our amazing @Oops... for the misspelt thread title with 34 votes. :m 🥂

Thanks for voting in the last poll on Lidl's boob job. Results showed we thought she should have worn her compression bra for longer!

Welcome to the Lidl and Ali Hoilday Speshul where you can play Where’s Wally spotting a Hermes bag or twilly, while away hours searching for the AD on Ali’s reels or drive yourself insane correcting spelling mistakes. Mon Dieu...where to begin....
* Mr MG, well his manager, wangled a 5 night holiday in the Maldives at the Ritz Carlton. They splashed out on 2 more nights (7n/8d).
* They 'haven’t travelled for 2 years'. So Provence, Ibiza, and Norfolk don't count!
* Packing was a nightmare as Ken was still painting the dressing room. Maybe because Lidl didn't empty it in time.
* Lidl packed all her Hermes - twilly, Birkin, Kelly, mini Kelly, Oran sandals x2 - as well as Valentino Rockstud sandals x3, trainers for a light jog, Celine straw bag, Chanel bags x2, hat and matching b&w swimsuit, 7 x Intimissimi /Calzedonia bikinis to merch (one for every day), 4 x fugly sunglasses, plus linen, linen, linen.
* She threw in her green and white dress, already worn to her London birthday meal and birthday garden party. Hey, it stood up to the sniff test!
* She added an orange number She is "so colourful" now she has her new knockers. Oh and the expensive cashmere jumper that went a bit funny in the wash…
* Ali asked what he should pack. Lidl lisped ‘go short, it’s thexy'.
* He packed the shorts bloomers that Souster & Hicks transformed from his old trousers. Demand a refund!
* Lidl decided not to wear the Lilysilk clothes she ordered for travelling. Her white linen dress, cinched with a rafffiiiarrr belt was parfekt for a 13 hour overnight flight and a speedboat ride!
* They killed time in Hermes and Penhaligans at the airport. She "naturally gravitates to super luxury brands"!
* They started drinking in the exec lounge before boarding....of course...it was free!
* Business class is a witch... they had to face each other for the whole flight. Champagne softened the blow.
* Second time in the Maldives for them. "People their age can't afford to come," she said. You are not paying for it Lidl!
* The hotel is on a private island. Unfortunately they had to share it with 200 other people.
* They had a Sunrise Ocean Villa for the #gifted few days, situated over the sea on stilts with a private pool and a butler.
* They were woken early by...er....the sunrise.
* They ate at every restaurant. Ali photographed the food while Lidl bitched about him being slow. Not like you to wait, Lidl?
* One meal a day makes her hangry. Stuff your cheeks for later then..
*...or have some nuts.... She loves Brazil nuts. Er...they're Macedamia nuts!
* She posted that she was eating her dream diet of fish, salad and fresh veg. We're not swallowing that.
* She's not a complete fun sponge....she does eat desserts.
* They met 5 fans while away. One even paid for their meal. Shouldn't you pay for them or are subs are seriously richer than you?
* On the private boat trip she wore white linen shorts and tied a twilly around her wrist. Her Birkin was in every shot....so was the wine.
* Ali put on his snorkle, or is that snorkel...either way there’s a snore in it!
* He also got his drone out....there must be a joke there too!
* It was so hot it was Elizabeth Arden spf 59 (sic) for Lidl, all the way!
* She puts it on her nose.....her nose burnt. She blamed the hotel's suntan lotion.
* Lidl's had a holiday from doing her hair...we could hear Despina screaming.
* Ali was working hard, tagging the hotel and hiding the AD. We reported him to the ASA. He received a warning. We laughed.
* She posted that she was alone in the ocean with a turtle but didn't have a camera...no photo; no happen.
* Lidl posted that she went snorkeling. We demanded proof. We got a body double.
* Highlights of the holiday were seeing dolphins, along with "petting a baby goat on the farm where I live"! Yer what?
* By night six they were "paying customers". They moved to a Beach Pool Villa and ordered room service burger and chips.
* She said it was a Bond villa, her "seashore soul" preferred it to the Ocean Villa. We said it was cheaper and stop bitching about #gifted
* At last they could stop working and just be together. "Nature boy" Ali immediately left her alone to go canoeing......her marriage is the gift that keeps on giving.
* She read the "main bulk of her book". So, you skipped the boring stuff in the middle!
* It was 40° when they left for home. She wore her huge cashmere sweater....and white linen shorts.
Back, unpacking parcels, dinner in the Greedhouse, trip to Dr Ayad. Normal service is resumed.
20220509_111035.jpg
20220508_095929.jpg
20220509_110546.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Congratulations to our amazing @Oops... for the misspelt thread title with 34 votes. :m 🥂

Thanks for voting in the last poll on Lidl's boob job. Results showed we thought she should have worn her compression bra for longer!

Welcome to the Lidl and Ali Hoilday Speshul where you can play Where’s Wally spotting a Hermes bag or twilly, while away hours searching for the AD on Ali’s reels or drive yourself insane correcting spelling mistakes. Mon Dieu...where to begin....
* Mr MG, well his manager, wangled a 5 night holiday in the Maldives at the Ritz Carlton. They splashed out on 2 more nights (7n/8d).
* They 'haven’t travelled for 2 years'. So Provence, Ibiza, and Norfolk don't count!
* Packing was a nightmare as Ken was still painting the dressing room. Maybe because Lidl didn't empty it in time.
* Lidl packed all her Hermes - twilly, Birkin, Kelly, mini Kelly, Oran sandals x2 - as well as Valentino Rockstud sandals x3, trainers for a light jog, Celine straw bag, Chanel bags x2, hat and matching b&w swimsuit, 7 x Intimissimi /Calzedonia bikinis to merch (one for every day), 4 x fugly sunglasses, plus linen, linen, linen.
* She threw in her green and white dress, already worn to her London birthday meal and birthday garden party. Hey, it stood up to the sniff test!
* She added an orange number She is "so colourful" now she has her new knockers. Oh and the expensive cashmere jumper that went a bit funny in the wash…
* Ali asked what he should pack. Lidl lisped ‘go short, it’s thexy'.
* He packed the shorts bloomers that Souster & Hicks transformed from his old trousers. Demand a refund!
* Lidl decided not to wear the Lilysilk clothes she ordered for travelling. Her white linen dress, cinched with a rafffiiiarrr belt was parfekt for a 13 hour overnight flight and a speedboat ride!
* They killed time in Hermes and Penhaligans at the airport. She "naturally gravitates to super luxury brands"!
* They started drinking in the exec lounge before boarding....of course...it was free!
* Business class is a witch... they had to face each other for the whole flight. Champagne softened the blow.
* Second time in the Maldives for them. "People their age can't afford to come," she said. You are not paying for it Lidl!
* The hotel is on a private island. Unfortunately they had to share it with 200 other people.
* They had a Sunrise Ocean Villa for the #gifted few days, situated over the sea on stilts with a private pool and a butler.
* They were woken early by...er....the sunrise.
* They ate at every restaurant. Ali photographed the food while Lidl bitched about him being slow. Not like you to wait, Lidl?
* One meal a day makes her hangry. Stuff your cheeks for later then..
*...or have some nuts.... She loves Brazil nuts. Er...they're Macedamia nuts!
* She posted that she was eating her dream diet of fish, salad and fresh veg. We're not swallowing that.
* She's not a complete fun sponge....she does eat desserts.
* They met 5 fans while away. One even paid for their meal. Shouldn't you pay for them or are subs are seriously richer than you?
* On the private boat trip she wore white linen shorts and tied a twilly around her wrist. Her Birkin was in every shot....so was the wine.
* Ali put on his snorkle, or is that snorkel...either way there’s a snore in it!
* He also got his drone out....there must be a joke there too!
* It was so hot it was Elizabeth Arden spf 59 (sic) for Lidl, all the way!
* She puts it on her nose.....her nose burnt. She blamed the hotel's suntan lotion.
* Lidl's had a holiday from doing her hair...we could hear Despina screaming.
* Ali was working hard, tagging the hotel and hiding the AD. We reported him to the ASA. He received a warning. We laughed.
* She posted that she was alone in the ocean with a turtle but didn't have a camera...no photo; no happen.
* Lidl posted that she went snorkeling. We demanded proof. We got a body double.
* Highlights of the holiday were seeing dolphins, along with "petting a baby goat on the farm where I live"! Yer what?
* By night six they were "paying customers". They moved to a Beach Pool Villa and ordered room service burger and chips.
* She said it was a Bond villa, her "seashore soul" preferred it to the Ocean Villa. We said it was cheaper and stop bitching about #gifted
* At last they could stop working and just be together. "Nature boy" Ali immediately left her alone to go canoeing......her marriage is the gift that keeps on giving.
* She read the "main bulk of her book". So, you skipped the boring stuff in the middle!
* It was 40° when they left for home. She wore her huge cashmere sweater....and white linen shorts.
Back, unpacking parcels, dinner in the Greedhouse, trip to Dr Ayad. Normal service is resumed.View attachment 1253930View attachment 1253932View attachment 1253933
Absolutely hilarious and the pics are divine, »the dream »❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Excellent recap @Miscanthus! I wonder when the Josie esque complaining re needing a holiday or relaxation time is going to hit us 5, 4, 3, 2…

oh and to those tattler(s) who took offense to my earlier statement re Lyds/Italian/burning, none meant (and there was never anything said about Italians not being Caucasian so don’t know where that came from). Literally all skin types can suffer sun damage despite presence or lack of melanin (BIPOC person here). It was just a gag on Lydia constantly saying how lovely and easily she tans her “olive” skin owing to her background. Again I say lies! The amount of red in her betrays the fact that she has to use self tanner to achieve yet another false look. You want to be tan, be tan, but Lydia stop LYING (particularly when you’re trying to flog a sun cream that isn’t working).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Damn, I'm actually considering watching this tit show now - sounds fun🤣🤣🤣

Lyds, I partly live in London...I know for a fact that England has fish, salad and fresh veg. They are all in the store, where you're buying exclusively cheese and the cheapest pasta. Stop pretending that the only thing that is stopping you from eating healthy is the lack of access😅

Meanwhile back in Moscow it's heating up (bleeping Venus temperatures, if you ask me @MissMidnight ), so Irene can be spotted in the wild, hunting down flower pics! Here she goes!!🌸🌸

20220507_192654.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@Miscanthus you are very funny. brilliant re-cap plus photos. I especially love the one of her sat with Aldi, bless him, he looks so gormless. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well that's attractive 😂 the rust bucket that is the outdoor fire pit is discolouring the patio 🔥😂
Screenshot_20220509_133250_com.instagram.android_edit_63553334238217.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I can't understand her, she was talking in her body up date about how she still has a fair amount of tenderness especially on her left side and that lying facedown for her massage had made it worse. You know what I would avoid if I still had tenderness after breast surgery, running and horse riding. TBH I wouldn't do them even if I didn't have tenderness for a few months just to be safe. It's not as if she was an avid rider with her own horse and it would have impacted her daily life. Same with running, she's hardly Paula Radcliffe is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Thread title #136: Genuinely feel a right tit (and it’s paaaaafect!)
I died when she went on about her favorite boob. She had the ability to give good content about revision plastic surgery and this is what she’s giving us. Oh that and advice that scarring and the healing process are encouraged by UV rays, string bikinis, and saltwater rather than appropriate dressings, compression garments, and adequate rest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Meanwhile back in Moscow it's heating up (bleeping Venus temperatures, if you ask me @MissMidnight ), so Irene can be spotted in the wild, hunting down flower pics! Here she goes!!🌸🌸

View attachment 1254031
Touché, @CarrotSunshine … it was a very cool 18°c here today so I was wearing a snuggly tracksuit and fluffy socks with the heater on, meanwhile you’re ready to strip off and run around naked! 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Touché, @CarrotSunshine … it was a very cool 18°c here today so I was wearing a snuggly tracksuit and fluffy socks with the heater on, meanwhile you’re ready to strip off and run around naked! 😅
I'm ALWAYS up for stripping and running around naked. It just depends for how long I'll be able to do so through certain temperatures😅❄
Today it's 12 outside and people are legit wearing t-shirts and shorts, while I'm being all "Nooooope! Too much sun, let's go back to winter!"🤣

Was at the botanical gardens and pretty sure that's how Lyds imagine her greenhouse looks like inside (in terms of space) with all the "I'll be throwing guest parties here for friends". How's it, by the way? Still sad and empty?🌸

20220507_191741.jpg

20220507_191900.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@Miscanthus - another brilliant recap, thank you! Also those pics of Lydia are just parhfict; they really do just sum her up perfectly (especially the ones of her shovelling food into her gob, she's so uncouth!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If I was Mr Malucci or whatever his name is - I wouldn't want to be associated with her, and would regret whatever financial deal was done, discount or money off for promotion etc. She is the most terrible advert for him - she has failed to do all the things asked of her, so that she would have a good outcome. Absolutely no one can tell her what to do - she knows best, and the crap she spouted in the vlog yesterday was ridiculous. She's been on a horse, on a bike, and had a massage laying face down - basically all the things you would avoid, oh and lifting weights in the gym the other week! Absolute moron!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Excellent recap @Miscanthus! I wonder when the Josie esque complaining re needing a holiday or relaxation time is going to hit us 5, 4, 3, 2…

oh and to those tattler(s) who took offense to my earlier statement re Lyds/Italian/burning, none meant (and there was never anything said about Italians not being Caucasian so don’t know where that came from). Literally all skin types can suffer sun damage despite presence or lack of melanin (BIPOC person here). It was just a gag on Lydia constantly saying how lovely and easily she tans her “olive” skin owing to her background. Again I say lies! The amount of red in her betrays the fact that she has to use self tanner to achieve yet another false look. You want to be tan, be tan, but Lydia stop LYING (particularly when you’re trying to flog a sun cream that isn’t working).
On the subject of insulting Italians, I tried to watch her dressing room reveal flog at the weekend (I never made it to the reveal as it was actually one long, boring ad for Intimissimi) did anyone notice her saying that she couldn't wait to flash her knickers at people and that that's an Italian thing, all her Italian family do it and that Italians have no shame? I swear she is insane.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.