Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the video but if she did pay that sort of money for a bag I’d be flabbergasted! Someone with the money Kim Kardashian has, yes £27,000 is lose change and they can be sold for more. I know Lydia has got good money coming in but surely that type of money is better invested in bricks and mortar or something? Makes my mind boggle why or how anyone could take a bag out of the house having spent that!

Reactions: 30
I really get the impression that she’s just fallen into a bit of a status trap with these bags. Half the outfits she wears don’t actually go with them. Especially those holiday looks! I actually used to envy some of her bag choices, fendi baguette in white, bottega pouch in nude, dior saddle bag. They looked good with what she was wearing.

It’s such a major change in her look. I looked at josie’s page today and they are both as frumpy as each other. Probably appeal to women who would dress at Laura Ashley! Find it hard to think what audience that watches YouTube would love to her for fashion Inspo now. Kirstie allsop?

That’s sports brand collab. Wow most inauthentic pairing ever! No way would she wear all the branded stuff or those slogan t’s! Times must be hard for brand deals and getting high end collabs! Though they must payout… her spending in insane!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Green green green…that witch going insane over green now makes me cringe…paint her ass face green too !!
She must be soooo happy.....it's manic and obsessive... Not even a meal in sight and obsessing over tablecloths..green ones..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watching the lastest flog on invidio, shes spouting in her dressing room about the new bag coming in a car etc, her eyes dart to the right more than once, she's lying about what she's saying as per 🙄

If you look to the right you are using part of the brain to embellish/lie 🤥
She does this ALOT!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1254652

View attachment 1254656

Do we think the size of the box it came in is very suspect? To me it looks like she's put the bag in the carrier bag and box the belt came in! How would we know? smoke and mirrors remember, she is very deceptive!

Oh please - she says the mini kelly is on its way in a car to her - like duck it is, liar! Now i'm definitely saying it's a fake. She's bought that stupid elt so she has a box and bag for the fake kelly! Otherwise we isn't she tagging Luxury Promise or Sellier or saying where the bag is from????
no way do Hermes deliver like that! Resellers do. Normally in an Addison Lee! I’m fuming that this Lydiot has cheapened these bags so much. Real or fake I dislike her using them in every way!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watching the lastest flog on invidio, shes spouting in her dressing room about the new bag coming in a car etc, her eyes dart to the right more than once, she's lying about what she's saying as per 🙄

If you look to the right you are using part of the brain to embellish/lie 🤥
She does this ALOT!!!!!
She failed to mention whose car! Old Jeff, the local courier in his Ford Cortina! Drives around for beer money! Mate of Ken 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Some good sleuthing but I don’t think this is the one Lydia bought. Hers has contrast stitching whereas the VC bag doesn’t.

Not the best photo but it shows the stitching being quite a bit lighter. She is a fool if she paid £27k for that yet refuses to pay for a holiday to the Maldives out of her own pocket.

Do those straps look wonky to anyone else?

View attachment 1255398
We’ll have to watch how she treats this one in comparison to the other cheap fake bag’s! Wouldn’t a place of business have it displayed on the outside of their bag? I thought it was real this time but I believe we just can’t trust her and this would have been the perfect time for her to say people are saying my other mini Kelly isn’t real! Lydia knows she wouldn’t fork over 65,000 out for two mini Kelly’s and she sure in the Hell would have blogged it! That was the biggest dead giveaway for me and it looks cheap!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
We’ll have to watch how she treats this one in comparison to the other cheap fake bag’s! Wouldn’t a place of business have it displayed on the outside of their bag? I thought it was real this time but I believe we just can’t trust her and this would have been the perfect time for her to say people are saying my other mini Kelly isn’t real! Lydia knows she wouldn’t fork over 65,000 out for two mini Kelly’s and she sure in the Hell would have blogged it! That was the biggest dead giveaway for me and it looks cheap!
She pointed out that the tan mini Kelly is the same leather as her other black Kelly's, but as well proven by Tattlers they are fake 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does the barstool fit perfectly though? Only if she is planning to never open the drawer whilst sitting on it

Matching outfits with her bestie Vic

Parsley leaf necklace :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why are people so obsessed with wearing skin coloured leggings? It is not flattering and you look naked

Lydia is wearing bland coloured Adanola leggings whilst Vic is creating Global content for the Ellesse/Michael Kors collab

Might just be me but trestle tables are what I would call emergency tables, not decor. She paid £355 each for those tables when she could have gone to her local primary school and borrowed them.

Can't remember Steve Cordony's name even though she has been stealing interiors from him for years

Just knew it was going to be a tan mini kelly :rolleyes:

The receipt looks as if it has been redacted which screams bought from a reseller to me. Whenever I've purchased luxury instore my details are usually at the top of the receipt and when I have sold anything I make sure to cover my information.

View attachment 1254986

More walking through crops, what are they going to do if god forbid one of the pups eats something they shouldn't?

Who stores their table linens in the office? Surely she can put them into one of her many storage rooms/cupboards/dumping grounds.
You’ve got a great eye. The receipt is redacted but not only that, it’s got more items than the Kelly, all but confirming it’s from a reseller. My one item receipts are significantly shorter and have fewer lines. When one gets offered a bag they’ll typically throw their SA a few bones and buy other things to give a more rounded commission (commission on H quota bags is practically nil). So here we see a normal receipt rounded out by other purchases. All prices of other items have been struck out along with the credit card info at the bottom. Tattle Sleuths! 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 41
To be fair, she didn’t claim that it was - I was speculating that she might have purchased the bag at Heathrow where there is a home delivery service so you don’t have to take the bag on holiday. Obviously, I had a rush of blood to the head because that hardly happened. 😂😂 Yep - the only thing that’s consistent are the lies.

I bet Cawwie was taking daily trips to the garden centre in Her Travesty’s absence. There seemed to be an abundance of healthy looking herbs and veg - probably bought and planted to be staged on her return.
Oh my apologies, I was being a lazy moo moo and just stated what I thought Lydia was lying about her purse being delivered.
I think you are so right about the abundance of fresh herbs and veggies. No way she planted them, we would have seen it. Carrie dropped them off and left, hence Lydia saying ‘ that’s Carrie leaving ‘.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Question - could she have bought the mini Kelly at Heathrow and used their home delivery service?
Absolutely not. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Lydia wrote that on TPF to anonymously support her lies. A Kelly hasn’t been at LHR for a normal person (heck for someone less than Vic Beckham or the Queen even though she doesn’t wear them) in years, if ever. Mini Evelynes. The extremely rare Constance or CTG. NEVER a B or a K.

Reactions: 12
It is very odd that she laid on her front for a massage mere weeks after fat grafting her breast area. I've watched endless recovery videos of people that had BBL, via fat transfer (don't judge me, it's a fascinating horror watch!). The main issue was they couldn't sit on their backsides for weeks for risk of displacing the fat cells that had been "sculpted" just so. Watching them try to get home from surgery is a scream, laying on their sides across the back seat of cars, held up on their forearms so their derriere doesn't rest on any surface.

I'd imagine it is the same exact concern for fat transfer to the chest area. Laying on her front would displace the cleavage fat additions. I bet her gap will widen further, and she will blame the surgeon because Lydia is never at fault for anything in her empty head.

FYI Lydia, if you're still tender, you've not healed, you absolute asshatted muppet.
I always find the post bbl flight back home from Miami hilarious. They will stand the whole trip except takeoff and landing. Protecting their investment

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The pots clutter up her greenhouse. What ??????? Why did you buy so many pots ???? And your greenhouse is for gardening and plants and flowers, seeds and storing gardening bits and bobs. Good gawd.

This assthetic crap is beyond ridiculous. She is insane.
So she has now moved her clutter to sit under the guest room window. "It's just for staging."
BTW, she says the trestle table is too small. I think she bought 2. Or rather Ali did. Her birthday present.
So expect another table, a longer one, some time in the future. :rolleyes:
Girl has serious mental issues. And I'm in no way being facetious.
View attachment 1254705

Imagine all the spiders living in and around that table and all those pots. 😂😂😂
Nothing is making sense! She wants rotton old wood table with antique watering cans and staging… where she plans to pot… “whilst” staring into a window of an empty Guestroom that is usually full of storage of her cast off decor items of PAST dreams. Becuae pottong in the greedhouse (meant for potting) is too cluttering?! What?! Though I do think she bought wayyyy tooooo many pots and had them teetering on the edge of the greenhouse walls.

And the VISTA from this very window is a view of her greedhouse and coffin beds yet she plans to renovate the other guestroom and put a desk in THAT window that overlooks the gravel driveway and new build gate (not the gate in the sketch logo she’s been posting).

Also, I can’t even wrap my mind around the excavation of a very large portion of grass so that there can be massive steps as wide as the window well thingy leading to the dungeon office. Huh? I need some Pinterest pics of this to understand this lewk. Seems more like the front of an Apple store or museum than something on the side of a house already busy with gardening mania. And… Sounds more like a dude trying to sell her on a bigger project to make 💸 vs her just replacing the modern railings and calling it a done project. We ALL know they will move outta this place. Either for a career saving home channel pump or because they can’t afford to stay.

28600114-2366-4C2D-83B1-92B9EC27031E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Nonna's Christmas present ... the green book Wine Encyclopedia (?) and fern have disappeared from sight.
It's all.about topiary trees now.

View attachment 1254742

She says the mini Kelly is a perfect summer bag. Tell me more girl. It's brown gold.
Can't fit your phone.
Let alone a pair of sunglasses. Summer ? Hmm. Really fashion girl.
:rolleyes:

This vlog is just one big Adanola AD. Ugh. And of course, Lyds watching Ali moving stuff for her, at her beck and call, Ali bathing the dogs, Ali drying the dogs, Ali cuddling the dogs ... she just stands around giggling and yakking.
And buying :rolleyes: (hidden Ad ?) loads of table linen for her tablescapes and Dominoes Pizza.
Tattlers, i dare you to guess the colour of the table linen. C'mon.
Guess.
You will definitely not guess the correct colour ... :rolleyes:

Sage blah blah sage Amazon floral blah sage blah Amazon green boxes lovely blah beautiful oh wowww topiary trees Amazon beautiful sage brown beautiful blah linen blah napkins yak yak yak
"branding is beautiful" ... 'cos it's green. :rolleyes:
And a green apron. Blah blah blah.

Anyone know the amount of £££ she would possibly earn from her Amazon Affiliate Lynx ??? Girl is pushing her Amazon AL like crazy.

A tablecloth. I think. In ... sage ??? Could be a tea towel. Napkins.
I zoned out after a while. So can't be sure.
But definitely not an H & M haul.
Like her 2 purchases from duty free were not a HAUL.
Depending on the cost of the items she's flogging, it would only be a few pounds each sale. Amazon has been reducing their commission structure each year, meaning affiliate partners earn less and less.

Reactions: 16
Nonna's Christmas present ... the green book Wine Encyclopedia (?) and fern have disappeared from sight.
It's all.about topiary trees now.

View attachment 1254742

She says the mini Kelly is a perfect summer bag. Tell me more girl. It's brown gold.
Can't fit your phone.
Let alone a pair of sunglasses. Summer ? Hmm. Really fashion girl.
:rolleyes:

This vlog is just one big Adanola AD. Ugh. And of course, Lyds watching Ali moving stuff for her, at her beck and call, Ali bathing the dogs, Ali drying the dogs, Ali cuddling the dogs ... she just stands around giggling and yakking.
And buying :rolleyes: (hidden Ad ?) loads of table linen for her tablescapes and Dominoes Pizza.
Tattlers, i dare you to guess the colour of the table linen. C'mon.
Guess.
You will definitely not guess the correct colour ... :rolleyes:

Sage blah blah sage Amazon floral blah sage blah Amazon green boxes lovely blah beautiful oh wowww topiary trees Amazon beautiful sage brown beautiful blah linen blah napkins yak yak yak
"branding is beautiful" ... 'cos it's green. :rolleyes:
And a green apron. Blah blah blah.

Anyone know the amount of £££ she would possibly earn from her Amazon Affiliate Lynx ??? Girl is pushing her Amazon AL like crazy.

A tablecloth. I think. In ... sage ??? Could be a tea towel. Napkins.
I zoned out after a while. So can't be sure.
But definitely not an H & M haul.
Like her 2 purchases from duty free were not a HAUL.
Yes agree we saw a very irritated Ali over and over while she tee hee and filmed him doing all the work or all the dogs running around. Moving the heavy tiles twice so she can set up a random salvage yard display. And she makes fun of his slippers and socks while he’s helping her at some random “beckoning” to be her slave.

The dog bath time he was clearly NOT laughing at her awkward dog talking Josie crap while she filmed him doing both dog baths.

She needs to watch herself with him. He seems very detached and we all know he used to be very much a people pleaser with her. On her last Maldives vlog he was literally gone all the time and disengaged. On the days they paid to stay as a “honeymoon” because she didn’t prioritize time away with him as a partner over work and herself.

She’s also at least 150k into Hermes and more than that on her hobby “greenhouse salvage yard kitchen graveyard” in about a year- year and a half. When the shed is falling down and they have 1 working bathroom and a crumbling marriage and mental health concerns that should be prioritized. My gosh it’s like a train wreck 🫣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
That’s so funny….her new music at the start sounds like a Watch with Mother afternoon programme and all her bags and shoes are props. I thought she was going to pop out of the mirrored wardrobe any moment. Carrie and Lids are now Twatty and Twilly. 🤡🤡 …….and all clowns are secretly really scary……
T’*atty and T’Willy T’Internet T’Waddlers
T’Wo of a kind and T’Ruth remodellers

Shhhhh….Tell no one! On Her T’Ravesty’s Secret Service…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes agree we saw a very irritated Ali over and over while she tee hee and filmed him doing all the work or all the dogs running around. Moving the heavy tiles twice so she can set up a random salvage yard display. And she makes fun of his slippers and socks while he’s helping her at some random “beckoning” to be her slave.

The dog bath time he was clearly NOT laughing at her awkward dog talking Josie crap while she filmed him doing both dog baths.

She needs to watch herself with him. He seems very detached and we all know he used to be very much a people pleaser with her. On her last Maldives vlog he was literally gone all the time and disengaged. On the days they paid to stay as a “honeymoon” because she didn’t prioritize time away with him as a partner over work and herself.

She’s also at least 150k into Hermes and more than that on her hobby “greenhouse salvage yard kitchen graveyard” in about a year- year and a half. When the shed is falling down and they have 1 working bathroom and a crumbling marriage and mental health. My gosh it’s like a train wreck 🫣
THIS. He works and makes money. He could buy his own shed, but Elsie has blown all their money. The Hermes and let’s not forget the Range Rover she treated herself to. She is at the point of selling her bags, so they have to be broke from her spending. And like you said, fix the damn toilets Elsie, you don’t need anymore garden pots or tables.

I bet you anything that it’s probably a septic issue and they are going to have to dig to get to the pipes to fix the toilets. And that tit is expensive. We had a problem with tree roots getting into the pipes and causing our basement drain to back up. Was quoted like $20k to fix it because they would have to dig up the yard and replace the pipe. And that was back in the 90’s. I can only imagine how much more it would cost now.

Ali is tired of her tit. I just wish he would leave and take the dogs and cat with him. Divorce her ass. That would be great content.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
oh and to those tattler(s) who took offense to my earlier statement re Lyds/Italian/burning, none meant (and there was never anything said about Italians not being Caucasian so don’t know where that came from).
No offense taken, dearest. My comment was solely a reply to Lydia’s idiotic excuses and lies. I could not be hanging out with smarter and lovelier peers than here on Tattle, grateful for you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.