Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy! YouTube no longer lists dislikes as of a year or so ago. The content creator can see them still but the audience cannot. It was meant to bring “positivity” aka an echo chamber to the platform.
What a joke then that we can’t see !!! What about negative comments ?!!
People must think she’s a complete loon with her over indulgence of Hermes every month. It’s distasteful beyond belief

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
To be fair, she didn’t claim that it was - I was speculating that she might have purchased the bag at Heathrow where there is a home delivery service so you don’t have to take the bag on holiday. Obviously, I had a rush of blood to the head because that hardly happened. 😂😂 Yep - the only thing that’s consistent are the lies.

I bet Cawwie was taking daily trips to the garden centre in Her Travesty’s absence. There seemed to be an abundance of healthy looking herbs and veg - probably bought and planted to be staged on her return.

She did. She said the bag was on its way to her in a car.

But

What she says and what she does are certainly two very different things.

We watched a vlog, she's an actress, she was acting throughout. She has little tells that give her away when she lies - the looking down to the right is a main one, and faffing around and being distracted is another.

There are other things that give her away too - she knows she could get literally millions of views if she called the vlog Hermes Mini Kelly unboxing, and loads of new subscribers potentially. But she doesn't want people that have and know about Hermes bags to watch her vlogs. She wants her minions to watch it - the ones that can only dream about getting a Kelly.

She said the bag arrived by car - we don't know this to be true. She shows the bag in a white carrier bag, she could have put it in there and put sellotape on the top. How do we know it wasn't in a cardboard box from Ali Express or DH Gate when she got back from the Maldives, or even before that. Many influencers say they have 'bought' things when they have been gifted them, and supposedly the ASA in the UK are supposed to make sure things are declared or marked AD if they are ads.

Please remember she's acting - she shows us tons of stuff - all the Amazon stuff is free as she is working for them, same with H&M, Adanola etc etc, when she does a Net a Porter haul (rare) it is because they've sent her a voucher or given her a discount code for herself.

Literally every influencer has been shilling the FarFetch code this year - she might have had one earlier in the year but not recently!

Look at what she wore on holiday - Oran sandals (probably fake) old white dresses, the orange 2 piece from Netaporter - probably had tags re-attached and sent back now, didn't wear the pink and green two piece, nor did we see her in the D&G dresses, she was in her old Dish white dress and then a KM dress, and all the swimwear was free - after the pretence of ordering bikinis too small from Netaporter she didn't even try on.

Her life is a lie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Mood board for the work outside the basement office......with thanks to @Oops... and @Al Fresco
A 'sweet nod' to Lidl's new breasts and the old plumbing.

View attachment 1255952
Oh, this is the game changing dream! She will be bringing your pics straight off to Nicholsons Garden Design and Landscaping, post- haste! The waterfall is such an improvement on the sad urinal and the grass slopes an ode to the great Dr. Malucci and his vision of Elsie’s new boobies - oh, and it’s sage green! Well, there will be screeching of joy in the Bunga this morning ‘Sorry, Aldi - no shed for you... we have way more pressing matters! Landscaping perfection that fits my asssssthetic and woodland surroundings!’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS !!!! 100%.

Imagine spending an extortionate amount of money (+/- £20 000 + 5 000 000 pots and plants) and you don't even eat veggies. And you get sponsored / free flowers delivered to your house. How do her subscribers not question the absurdity of this ? Morons.

I see them moving house by the end of the year. There is no way will she will be able to keep up the gardening farce any longer.

Confirmation : She hates the closet. 😁
Good.
Paaaahfect actually.

Binge eater. One meal a day. Hangry all day.
Watching her around food makes me feel very sad for her.

That is obscene. Seriously obscene.

Just because you have the $$$ doesn't mean you have to spend that sort of money on a bag that fits nothing. Nothing. To match your belt.
:rolleyes:
And we all know that bag is going to be in a disgusting state in a matter of time.
The heifer values nothing.

FIX YOUR TOILETS !!!

Too bad Lyds doesn't have Tamara's bank balance... :cool: or Hermèzz collection.

View attachment 1255876
Someone posted about her ‘company’ net worth and I think it was around 1.5 million. She definitely doesn’t have enough cash to be spending the absurd amount of money she does.
Regardless of investments etc no one spends 10% of their worth on useless crap such as handbags and greenhouses. Imagine how much she is spending in total by the time you include mortgage, bills and all the other stuff she spends her money on.
No wonder Ali looks unwell if his wife is dropping a house deposit on handbags 5 times in less than 18 months.
They are both mid thirties and hopefully the pair of them live long healthy lives but she forgets that she needs to enjoy her life but also plan for the next 60 years too. The way she is spending she will be bankrupt in the next few years.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What next for her spending - she needs her next fix
The long awaited phase 2 must be starting soon....

Guest room overlooking drive
Outdoor kitchen
Basement entertaining room
New patio
Strip painted oak doors
Strip banister and repaint
Flower bed along 500 year old wall
New oak posts to replace glass and steel along light well/fire escape
Shed?

Also her new bespoke RR hasn't arrived yet has it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I feel like Dr. Curry and the muffins 😂😂- to clarify, Elsie said the bag was delivered by car. She did not say the bag was delivered by car from London Heathrow - I speculated the possibility that the bag was purchased at LHR and the home delivery service they provide was utilised. Many pointed out that this was not possible because although she might be able to pick up an Evelyn or even a Constance, never a Kelly of any size let alone a Mini Kelly. Whew! Out of breath now!

So yes, it was delivered by car (according to Elsie) just not delivered by car from LHR.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like Dr. Curry and the muffins 😂😂- to clarify, Elsie said the bag was delivered by car. She did not say the bag was delivered by car from London Heathrow - I speculated the possibility that the bag was purchased at LHR and the home delivery service they provide was utilised. Many pointed out that this was not possible because although she might be able to pick up an Evelyn or even a Constance, never a Kelly of any size let alone a Mini Kelly. Whew! Out of breath now!

So yes, it was delivered by car (according to Elsie) just not delivered by car from LHR.
All my purchases are delivered, but by van ( ups, dhl, Amazon) oh no the post office delivers by car😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Welcome to today’s Mystery Corner

Sponsored by Sleuth on the Loothe. AD

A woman walks into an airport.
She buys a belt in order to get an orange bag she can flash on the plane and for a secret use for when she returns home.
When she unpacks she takes out a new birthday bag she wanted to use on holiday but makes sure it isn’t photographed AT ALL. (Thus saving potential backlash from freebie holiday AND said bag).
This new bag is to serve as content when she returns home (and by then the details of the sale won’t be readily available since the bag has been sold prior to holiday). Are you with me so far campers? Good. There’s more…
She is the talk of the campus whilst on holiday as she has so many of these bags (all inappropriate for a beach holiday and that’s why they are commented on sooo much). She remains oblivious to this…Thinking all are impressed…
Upon packing, the new bag goes back in the luggage. Undetected. Then it’s unpacked at the other end and placed in the belt bag which is then placed in the white bag the goods got delivered in. Then a film is made of giggling excitement for a bag arriving in a car! No film of the arrival or the car of course. Then an unboxing which is full of fibs so the dogs supply distraction for the fibs.

Et voila - as they say in Provence, Ibiza and Norfolk - none of which are holiday destinations.

Mystery Corner part 2.

A man walks into an airport with a shed hidden in his luggage…
Couldn't make up my mind whether the use the laugh 😂 or heart ♥ as a reply to this post sweetie, both would be spot on 😂♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
WTF is her instagram post about - she grew chickens from seeds?! She makes no sense. I presume she means a pack of seeds started her 'love' of the outdoors and nature but that is not clear. She just spews out whatever she is thinking with no thought whether it makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Have you voted Daxon yet dearest one? Your vote really matters you know 🤭.

Someone posted about her ‘company’ net worth and I think it was around 1.5 million. She definitely doesn’t have enough cash to be spending the absurd amount of money she does.
Regardless of investments etc no one spends 10% of their worth on useless crap such as handbags and greenhouses. Imagine how much she is spending in total by the time you include mortgage, bills and all the other stuff she spends her money on.
No wonder Ali looks unwell if his wife is dropping a house deposit on handbags 5 times in less than 18 months.
They are both mid thirties and hopefully the pair of them live long healthy lives but she forgets that she needs to enjoy her life but also plan for the next 60 years too. The way she is spending she will be bankrupt in the next few years.
No, it’ll be much sooner than that. We have a massive recession/depression ahead of us. Mindsets can change overnight and tides can turn quicker than you can say Jack Robinson.

This is a sponsored AD for Cliches are Us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
All my purchases are delivered, but by van ( ups, dhl, Amazon) oh no the post office delivers by car😂
Same here 🙋‍♀️😂 oh and Evri who where Hermes, that's probably who delivered her fake bag from Hermezzzzzzz 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like she’s taking a dump next to the chicken coop. This whole post is ridiculous and makes no sense. Aldi, pass the loo roll

83F20D88-19B2-4868-913B-E27B355CCF1E.jpeg
AAFDF869-B72C-4D7E-9A1C-0F1543CC619B.jpeg
00B8ED49-8C97-4375-B58C-C13D9A4EA417.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
VOTE DAXON!

We will send a car to bring you to the poll-ing station at the top of page 1. Your driver Frankel Mankle-Kicks awaits the pleasure of your esteemed support.

There may be a parcel in a bag in the car just for you - who can tell?

This is a sponsored advertorial for Blue Sky Poll Don't Lie inc.

AD

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

But

What she says and what she does are certainly two very different things.

We watched a vlog, she's an actress, she was acting throughout. She has little tells that give her away when she lies - the looking down to the right is a main one, and faffing around and being distracted is another.

There are other things that give her away too - she knows she could get literally millions of views if she called the vlog Hermes Mini Kelly unboxing, and loads of new subscribers potentially. But she doesn't want people that have and know about Hermes bags to watch her vlogs. She wants her minions to watch it - the ones that can only dream about getting a Kelly.

She said the bag arrived by car - we don't know this to be true. She shows the bag in a white carrier bag, she could have put it in there and put sellotape on the top. How do we know it wasn't in a cardboard box from Ali Express or DH Gate when she got back from the Maldives, or even before that. Many influencers say they have 'bought' things when they have been gifted them, and supposedly the ASA in the UK are supposed to make sure things are declared or marked AD if they are ads.

Please remember she's acting - she shows us tons of stuff - all the Amazon stuff is free as she is working for them, same with H&M, Adanola etc etc, when she does a Net a Porter haul (rare) it is because they've sent her a voucher or given her a discount code for herself.

Literally every influencer has been shilling the FarFetch code this year - she might have had one earlier in the year but not recently!

Look at what she wore on holiday - Oran sandals (probably fake) old white dresses, the orange 2 piece from Netaporter - probably had tags re-attached and sent back now, didn't wear the pink and green two piece, nor did we see her in the D&G dresses, she was in her old Dish white dress and then a KM dress, and all the swimwear was free - after the pretence of ordering bikinis too small from Netaporter she didn't even try on.

Her life is a lie.
THEY ARE BASICALLY FREELOADERS. Sorry for the shouting .. just gets on my goat daily with influencers in general

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This bag (if it’s real) comes from a reseller. If Lydia had gotten the store experience or shopped through an SA trust that she would have milked that content to death…. Just think of how she unbox and makes a big deal out of buying a simple belt.
I find it so funny that Hermes refuses to sell her a bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.