Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Al Fresco

VIP Member
So she typically spends hours a day fannying around styling her hair but when she’s on a luxury holiday with a wardrobe of expensive clothes and a remit to post something wonderful, she literally doesn’t even put a comb through her hair to go out for the evening! I wouldn’t even open the door to the postman looking like that.

That snotcloth green or whatever it is in the dressing room is truly horrible, keeps reminding me of a mint aero.

It really infuriates me when I see them traipsing across the new crops in the field. I’d love to see her face if someone walked over her asparagus.😡

Lydia Millen # 136 Just a tatty-headed, self-centred bullshitter with bad taste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Queenie_cake

That bag isn't from a Hermes shop, first of all that receipt had been changed, Hermes receipts don't have a black part on the top. Secondly I have had deliveries from Hermes and they always come in a box regardless of what you buy. The box is a normal cardboard box, when you open it, it's white inside with Hermes logo or cartoon type thing on the inside of the top of the box. You never get a white bag in the delivery box only the traditional orange one. The white bag is given in store if you ask for it, for people who don't want to advertise where they have shopped when they walk out or don't want to be robbed. She obviously bought the bag from a reseller, not that there is any shame in it except the outrageous mark-up especially on the mini bags.

On another note, her hair looks like straw, it is so damaged and has so much breakage, you can really notice it when she is outside

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Al Fresco

VIP Member
She thinks a greenhouse at Burford was made of “raw” iron, not wrought iron, “raw” iron.🙄.

In this day and age with Rightmove, it doesn’t take much to find out who’s moved where. If you constantly, and intentionally for content revenue, go on and on and on about how fabulous your house is and in such a fantastic setting with great amenities, why would YouTubers imagine that normal people would not be interested to find out exactly where that was and whether they could afford it? And why shouldn’t they? The issue would be with a very small minority who are unhinged enough to stalk them or threaten them but, unless you take yourself out of the public domain, that’s impossible to avoid. This, however, is all BS. What was her point? That she wanted to move for safety reasons? And that, in the next house, she’ll never again mention local names or landmarks and so will feel completely safe forever more? As if.

We all know that the real reason is that she wants something authentic like Josie’s house, plain and simple. She’ll never be able to achieve what she wants in the bung and it’s driving her mad, she’s completely green with envy.

• Heart
  • Haha

lifestooshort

I watched the unboxing video tonight after not watching for a couple of weeks & just keeping up to date on here. I realised that she has an even more boring life than I do. Due to health reasons I don’t get out much & have had to give up work. I love buying designer bags but only when I can afford them. I love buying clothes online ( not sure why as I’m not really going anywhere) & try them on in my dressing room. Absolutely hate trying on clothes though which I remember every time an order arrives. I enjoy gardening but mine is very different to Lydia’s. Far more physical. When have we ever seen her with a spade digging holes in beds to plant new plants or to spread mulch or to do cutting back or even a bit of weeding? Never. I grow plants from seeds in my greenhouse nowhere nearly as successfully as Lydia. Hers go from tiny shoot to full size plant with no care apart from watering in about a week. Mine takes weeks & still don’t look as healthy as Lydia’s which look like they have just arrived from the garden centre. In short she is living my very curtailed life & I’m watching a video of her spouting about how wonderful it is. It isn’t. It’s boring & I’m bored of watching it & living it. Never will I watch her again even as a hate watcher as I have been since I saw the light last year.
I hope this makes sense. If I’m bored of my life being so limited by health constraints in my 59’s surely to god she must realise how sad & limited her life is now. The piece with the tablecloths really took the biscuit. I’d be embarrassed if I was in my eighties & liked those.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
If I was Mr Malucci or whatever his name is - I wouldn't want to be associated with her, and would regret whatever financial deal was done, discount or money off for promotion etc. She is the most terrible advert for him - she has failed to do all the things asked of her, so that she would have a good outcome. Absolutely no one can tell her what to do - she knows best, and the crap she spouted in the vlog yesterday was ridiculous. She's been on a horse, on a bike, and had a massage laying face down - basically all the things you would avoid, oh and lifting weights in the gym the other week! Absolute moron!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Queenie_cake

Haha Ali called his houndstooth trousers "dogtooth", both of them try so hard to be "posh" yet fail every time.
The garden tour was so boring, they are obviously having a "mine is bigger than yours" Wisteria competition with Teefers and Chaz, poor Ali, his is noticeably smaller than Chaz's. If he keeps playing with it and tending to it, it might get bigger.

My favourite bit of the vlog was at the Garden centre when Ali says "I just love looking at tools" as he points and zooms the camera at Lydia 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
She is a very sad woman. I feel like her excitement about this Kelly is purely because the other one is fake, although as people have said here already, it is questionable that it’s direct from Hermes.

The dressing room makes her look so freaking red 😂😂😂
So....you come back from a luxury holiday and immediately buy a Hermes handbag....Read the room Lidl. 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick

Oops...

VIP Member
Chicken…

I grew this chicken from a seed
His name is Humphrey Blue
I feed him on his chicken feed
And you can feed him too
I think I’ll buy a chicken farm
To show off all my bags
And daily you can follow me
And buy my long white rags
Oh life is such a fairy tale
That everywhere I go
The chicken seed and cocks I breed
Forever more will crow…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Lottieinthesuburbs

The way she never ever says “thank you”…🤬 Ali hands her a plate of mochi balls and *nothing*. I’d have to try really hard NOT to say thank you automatically. Dragged up, I tell ya…!

• Sick
  • Sad

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Hi , the best way to buy Hermes is via a very good auction house ie cristies in London. It’s better than doing the whole palava trying to charm a sales assistant for several years whilst buying everything from baby clothes to menswear you don’t need (they tried to flog me baby wear (no way would I pay for that!) and menswear when my ex husband would definitely never wear it … I just wanted the nag but was told by the manager I’d have to shop from nearly all the lines they produce so silk, cashmere, home, baby wear , China etc etc)…… Hermes in my vast experience of them don’t send bags in cars … dior have started to do this (in my area at least)…. So I suspect it’s not from Hermes also she wouldn’t spend at airport on a belt if she’s trying to charm a sales assistant she would buy through the sales assistant she uses …

i think it’s come from a Dealer or might be fake … dealers tend to charge a premium the amounts we can see online aren’t exactly what people are paying some are totally ridiculous dealers trying to catch that one billionaire who must have that exact bag …

i haven’t seen the bag … I did watch thevlog and fast forwarded the awful active wear I’ve never heard of ! And through the linen …. I rewound and still didn’t see the bag so gave up 😂

notice she’s kept the botanical lady dior !

The tan as I call it colour is called gold in Hermes …. Elephant grey is called etoupe for example … I’m just amazed she hasn’t bought Vert bags 😂

Very interesting and definitely true from someone who clearly knows!

If Dior are delivering bags or shopping they are only doing that for big spending customers.

We all know that to get your wishlist item or the bags that you want from Hermes you need to buy loads of other stuff first, people like Amelia for example obviously get her Mum to buy/order her mini Kellys as she doesn't have any other Hermes stuff, and her Mum must be a customer of many years.

How Lydiot has got one of the rarest bags - a mini Kelly, and in a sought after colour, bags that go for £20,000 and more, and that bag looked brand new!

Notice how she didn't say whether it was new or not.

Didn't show the inside of the bag.

Didn't say where it came from or any idea of the price.

Wasn't it only a month or so ago she bought the new Birkin from Luxury Promise, and I thought she was selling all her bags to fund that purchase, not another bag! I'm saying that she did or is planning to sell bags to pay for that, and of course that bag is genuine.

This is another mini Kelly that has just appeared, like the other two Kellys - so why wouldn't we think they were fake, given the way she behaves!

Oh dear Lydia, you are not even deleting these comments! You cannot fool everyone - people know Hermes don't deliver! Give her a few weeks and she will explain it is from a reseller I reckon!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
No one with any sense like men in sandals!:sick: Ali go get your jeans out the attic and dress your age FFS! jeez he looks dead behind the eyes, hes got no life left in him poor bloke!

• Sad
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Size up girl. The dress is too tight across your ample bosom.
Screenshot_20220512-185655_YouTube.jpg

What the heck is going on with Ali's forehead ???

Screenshot_20220512-185708_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220512-185817_Gallery.jpg

Omg. This is what Lyds finds sexy. :sick: Formal trousers with slandals. I'm so ... confused.
Screenshot_20220512-185646_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220512-185858_Gallery.jpg

Horrid. Just horrid. ⬆⬆⬆

Erm.
Screenshot_20220512-185725_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220512-185737_YouTube.jpg

Did Lyds say she took the dogs on a 4km walk ????
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Some of you mentioned she was being nice to Ali in his vlog - because she was filming at the same time and switch her 'bubbly' personality on.

I'm confused why she was rambling about people knowing where she lived alongside looking at properties. I actually do feel sympathy for her with the leaking of her address (I would hate it and it does make them a target for burglars) but why mention that at the same time as moving. She wasn't saying that's why they were moving, it was just rambling. I just don't get why she has been saying for years they would never consider moving and it's absolutely her forever home, I get people change their minds but the way she has clapped back at people who mentioned moving and then she does a 180 is strange.

Also there is no way Lidl doesn't have 248 bottles of shampoo stashed away, no way was she waiting for a delivery so she could wash her hair.
She was the one who leaked her address by showing the whole world a parcel with address on it!! She did it on purpose so that people could find out the price of the bloody place. On gg when she was looking we had a thread « the Millen pound mansion », the only time I ever managed a thread name😂.

• Heart
  • Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Let’s see!!
Yes come on share share.

All this moving because they need more staff is an EXCUSE because she wants a house like Josie's . If that was her 'forever home' and she really loved it she would just hire a office space for the staff end of problem (if she can afford Hermes bags she can afford office space!). She loved the bung when she first moved in it as Josie and Victoria hadn't bought theirs at the time so she was the first to have a 'big house'. Then when Josie got her big beautiful Cotswold Mansion Lydia had a breakdown and has been unsuccessfully trying to make the modern bung a Cotswold mansion ever since and its NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN so now she is DESPERATE to move.

She is bloody deluded if she thinks she has added value to that bung, AS FUCKING IF my lovely! Ruined it is the only thing she's done to it. She hasn't even covered the massive drop in the garden so anyone with animals, kids will be put off straight away with that and that is without all the other disasters she's done to the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Oops...

VIP Member
Her dyslexia comment pissed me off. I’m dyslexic. I can tell you I can read. It doesn’t mean I can’t read or write or spell or anything. It means those things are harder for my brain and I have to work harder, and therefore longer, than someone without dyslexia to ensure I do them properly. I have 3 degrees and can tell you I worked my ass off to make sure that the standard of my work never differed from someone without dyslexia. The only difference was it probably took me 3x longer 🤪 She pisses me off making dyslexia an excuse for laziness. She may very well be dyslexic but it then becomes her responsibility to ensure she puts things in place for herself to manage it. Instead, she makes it an excuse for incompetency. Twat.
If she is dyslexic I will eat my house in the country, my house in the town, my car, all my handbags and my dog. I will also eat every wildebeest on the Serengeti Plain, Mr Law’s car, Mr Law’s dog and Mr Law’s mother-in-Law. I will eat Germany, Italy, Portugal and our postman’s bike. I will eat Heathrow Airport and next door’s Buxus Semprivirens…I will eat a giraffe, 43 hyenas, a tow truck of mistletoe and all the tarmac on M25 motorway. I will then eat 3 scoops of vegan ice cream. Thank you so much…

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Do you want a spoiler?

Look away now if you don't want to know

Of course it is a mini kelly in gold - it looks reasonably genuine to my eyes although the orange box looked a funny colour and the bag looked very thin paper. She does not make any mention of where it came from, and as per usual just links the Hermes website main page for the bag.
It apparently 'came up' and she had to have it! There seemed to be a receipt in the bag so presume it is from Sellier or LP, but she's not credited either of them, so suspicious where it is from, as you would say if it was from a reseller site. Didn't she start following a few new resellers recently??

I will now watch the rest of this rubbish!

• Angry
  • Heart