Lydia Millen #135 Monrings under a banyan tree in Prince Louis bloomers and dinning four free…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No stop! They did NOT accept a free meal offered by their subs wth??????? They have no shame. They must have had the best sleep that night knowing they have such gullible followers ready to support them all the way.

Happy scammers
I think that was rock bottom feeder IMO....they should thank their subs for giving them this undeserved lifestyle!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
You guys! Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.

This is a community and I freaking love how how we can totally rip certain people to shreds for their BS, but are a loving, supportive community. Warms my heart twice as much knowing Lydia reads our posts and must be feeling like a right tit because yeah, she seems to be a person who somehow never fits in a community unless it's frenemies type of thing.
Gotta be such a lonely life at the end of the day.
Do I feel sorry for her? Yes. Does she ultimately deserve it and then some? HECK YES.
Should have eaten that banana.
And a slice of humble pie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New to this thread. Holy tit, it’s a large one.

Used to follow her about a decade ago when she was faux fitspo - jet black hair and tacky workout gear. Downloaded her e-book and it was garbage. Unfollowed her when she adopted her next personality.

Cannot believe my eyes at how she’s changed. WTF is the cottagecore shite she’s doing now? Swanning about the moors dressed like Princess Anne.

I’ve clearly missed too much. What a clown. She will always be this to me.
01F5CE3E-8405-4035-B163-3E8EBB7CF1EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
No stop! They did NOT accept a free meal offered by their subs wth??????? They have no shame. They must have had the best sleep that night knowing they have such gullible followers ready to support them all the way.

Happy scammers
Mmm, don’t agree I’m afraid, just ask what we would’ve done if she refused a generous heartfelt gesture, whatever we think of her she does have admirers, infuriating I know when we can see behind the curtain but others genuinely may not care. For example, on The Apprentice, I was appalled that lies and misrepresentation wasn’t condemned by the interview panel, obviously my views are outdated, today’s moral compasses are pointing to other directions just like I see Tattle as peer pressure but others think otherwise.

Reactions: 9
I think that was rock bottom feeder IMO....they should thank their subs for giving them this undeserved lifestyle!

I'm so appalled right now. They were on a free loading holiday! All thanks to said subs! All they can offer their subs are 10% discounts. Lild can't stop showing off her hemes, and was probably wearing it that night, yet she was the one enjoying a free meal, not the subs. I wonder if it was a couple of subs, or just one person alone on holiday??? Anyways, my point is, if my partner was a fan of some influencer I would never ever let them pay for their dinner, like wth can you imagine. You paid your vacation with your own money, while these influences are there for free, we as subs don't owe them anything they don't work for us but for brands, and yet my partner would have to feel like they owe Lidl a freaking meal??? Incredible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Ha, ha 👏🏻👏🏻 but seriously, I said it before and I’ll say it again - I don’t believe she met any subbies let alone 5 out of 200 guests and I certainly don’t believe one bought her meal. I just don’t. She’s feeling insecure as it was his trip and she doesn’t like to be the plus one so had to bring the attention back on herself. She couldn’t even give us the first name of the person under the auspices of ‘not exposing her private instagram’ - such tosh. Then a half arsed ‘I’d get her back but I don’t know which villa she’s in’ - I don’t believe it and I don’t think she has that kind of follower, her bots are usually the kind that say ‘I like your back yard’. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
New to this thread. Holy tit, it’s a large one.

Used to follow her about a decade ago when she was faux fitspo - jet black hair and tacky workout gear. Downloaded her e-book and it was garbage. Unfollowed her when she adopted her next personality.

Cannot believe my eyes at how she’s changed. WTF is the cottagecore shite she’s doing now? Swanning about the moors dressed like Princess Anne.

I’ve clearly missed too much. What a clown. She will always be this to me. View attachment 1261013
Welcome! The more the merrier!
Don't forget to grab a complimentary banana 🍌🍌🍌🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, just you Peppy! I veer from scrambling to catch up to refreshing like a maniac though! 😂 Plus I am always behind because I refuse to watch the illiterate morons....
Peppy is one of the MANY cute names we call our dog Pepper 😁❤
Not really and her English can be pretty bad, at Christmas time we had a « oh look at the raindeers « ! Also Kilimandjaro is either in South America or india!!
"It can't be in Fuji as they make cameras" aka Del boy Only Fools and Horses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you notice the unboxing she was deliberately talking to the dogs all way through to detract from the bag - that was in the Hermes belt bag!
Jaclyn Hill does this alot - starts talking to the camera ... gets "distracted", talks about something else, and then something else ... "what was I talking about ..." then comes back to the topic at hand.
Looking distracted means maintaining no eye contact with the camera.
Great deflection tactics.
And we all know what a tremendous liar JH is ... Lyds exhibits the same tactics / body language as Jaclyn ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think someone highlighted on either the last thread or one before, that Lydiot was now following some other bag resellers on instagram, maybe that is where the bag is from. It is clearly not from Luxury Promise otherwise she would have said like she did last time, and same thing with Sellier.

So it is either from a dubious reseller and she didn't do a promotion deal with them in return for mentioning their name, or it is a good fake. I am going with good fake, because of the colour of the bag, the way she unboxed it, the redacted receipt for a list of products - which could have been an old receipt of hers, or the receipt from either of the Birkins put back in the box and tied up again.

She is not to be trusted with anything, and from her distracted behaviour, dubious body language, and the whole 'it arrived in a car' thing, it is just not believable. She's an influencer and supposed to influence people to purchase things - so why wouldn't she say where it is from? Yesterday I shared a video from a woman who has about 6000 subscribers on Youtube, but she has quite a few Kellys and Birkins, I wouldn't even call her an influencer as it is mainly her own stuff she shares, but all her videos, reels and pictures show close ups of all the bags, and she gets them from instore and has a relationship so she got her wishlist bag and a special order bag.

As we know with Lydia, long term relationships or efforts are not her at all, and she wants something she wants it now and quick, so it is just unbelievable that someone who has not bothered to do the buying all sorts of stuff first to get a bag thing, and then buy a few bags and build a relationship with a Hermes SA, could get a mini Kelly, and one in a rare and coveted colour.

As I said, she does not want anyone who knows about Hermes to look closely at these bags, even the one from Luxury Promise which is real didn't get a proper unboxing on the grid or a reel. Can she be so so thick that she doesn't know that would have been good for her, or a vlog that is called a Hermes unboxing? She's not stupid at all, she's crafty, and all these spelling and grammar errors are for a reason too!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's got someone round to photograph the
Old peoples home, oops sorry
Doctors surgery, oops sorry
Millen Manor aka new build Bungalow 🙄
Screenshot_20220512_125731_com.instagram.android_edit_56846388319449.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe I’m a bit uncool
But greenhouse styling. Can’t you just use the greenhouse for regular greenhouse stuff

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Ha, ha 👏🏻👏🏻 but seriously, I said it before and I’ll say it again - I don’t believe she met any subbies let alone 5 out of 200 guests and I certainly don’t believe one bought her meal. I just don’t. She’s feeling insecure as it was his trip and she doesn’t like to be the plus one so had to bring the attention back on herself. She couldn’t even give us the first name of the person under the auspices of ‘not exposing her private instagram’ - such tosh. Then a half arsed ‘I’d get her back but I don’t know which villa she’s in’ - I don’t believe it and I don’t think she has that kind of follower, her bots are usually the kind that say ‘I like your back yard’. 😂
The only way it could be possibly true is if the subscriber is as vain and ridiculous as she is and was desperate to impress her with her money. Probably another vacuous spender

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Maybe I’m a bit uncool
But greenhouse styling. Can’t you just use the greenhouse for regular greenhouse stuff
Yes, tank you!
Then again, this is Elsie we're talking about. Her Travesty knows no bounds and has to always do something extra. Like greenhouse styling. Like twilly in flipping hair. Like twilly on her dEiNtY weak ass wrist.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe I’m a bit uncool
Yep! The proper stuff is a flotilla of lemon trees with the lemons left on so this years won’t grow and plant pots. Also it’s a Pizza Parlour and fake fire emporium. You know - the usual stuff. It is BEYOND tedious now. Up to here is where we are with it…We now have 3 ‘potting tables‘ in various stages of decomposition over the garden (under windows etc) which goes to prove she didn‘t need a greenhouse in the first place. A clue is what she hasn’t got. Maybe some company can Gift Her A Clue…

Welcome to Gift Her a Clue the new quiz show on Thickovision TV…

…and here are your hosts Messrs Pouty Mc Pouter and Splainer Borefest…

Woh is the dullest? YOU DECIDE…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.