Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyforest

Chatty Member
It is very odd that she laid on her front for a massage mere weeks after fat grafting her breast area. I've watched endless recovery videos of people that had BBL, via fat transfer (don't judge me, it's a fascinating horror watch!). The main issue was they couldn't sit on their backsides for weeks for risk of displacing the fat cells that had been "sculpted" just so. Watching them try to get home from surgery is a scream, laying on their sides across the back seat of cars, held up on their forearms so their derriere doesn't rest on any surface.

I'd imagine it is the same exact concern for fat transfer to the chest area. Laying on her front would displace the cleavage fat additions. I bet her gap will widen further, and she will blame the surgeon because Lydia is never at fault for anything in her empty head.

FYI Lydia, if you're still tender, you've not healed, you absolute asshatted muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Wait! How could someone accidentally tweet their postcode 😂
If your house is called The Potager and its land/500 year old wall is attached to a large house that you’ve used for photo shoots on many occasions, it doesn’t take Sherlock F@cking Holmes to work out where you live!

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
She will prob try and buy someone on the edge of the Cotswold then claim she lives in the Cotswold a bit like Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire :ROFLMAO:
She should list the bung now because its going to take her a hell of a long time to sell that upside down disaster!:ROFLMAO:

So here we have a 3 bedroom modern bungalow with a newly built oak porch complete with seats only fit for children or tiny adult..
no garage
a shed that's on its last legs
woodland area that looks like something from a horror movie
no fencing around said woodland or garden
stairs leading down to the basement which has a tendency to flood
a patio that needs relaying
an open massive drop by the main bedroom window
BUT there is a 500 year old wall to the right of the garden.
as we enter the patio doors we have a tongue and groove kitchen with a island
no door leading to the hallway
the main bedroom is complete with ensuite but also has no door leading to en suite. It does however come with massive bath and a tiny towel rail so if there is more then one of you using the bathroom you will have to hang your wet towels over the massive bath.
we have a powder room on the same floor but it does give off a horrible stink due to plumbing issues and the pheasant wallpaper is on the wonk but that is a minor issue and of cause can be changed!
there is a laundry room and two guest bedroom on the same floor but the en suites in the guest bedrooms dont work either.

on the lower floor you have a gym with a mirrored wall and a massive tv in the middle of mirrored wall so your head gets chopped off when you are looking in it while working out.
a office
and a bar room that looks like something you would find in Peter Stringfellows house.

moving onto the first floor we have two separate dressing rooms one which has just been painted sage and has cracking around the edges and a island which is great for sitting at to do your makeup but it does take up most of the room so if you are filming reels etc you will have to just walk around it like you are on a conveyer belt or stand in the corner of the room and not move.

the other dressing room is white with fitted wardrobes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Excellent recap @Miscanthus! I wonder when the Josie esque complaining re needing a holiday or relaxation time is going to hit us 5, 4, 3, 2…

oh and to those tattler(s) who took offense to my earlier statement re Lyds/Italian/burning, none meant (and there was never anything said about Italians not being Caucasian so don’t know where that came from). Literally all skin types can suffer sun damage despite presence or lack of melanin (BIPOC person here). It was just a gag on Lydia constantly saying how lovely and easily she tans her “olive” skin owing to her background. Again I say lies! The amount of red in her betrays the fact that she has to use self tanner to achieve yet another false look. You want to be tan, be tan, but Lydia stop LYING (particularly when you’re trying to flog a sun cream that isn’t working).

Last edited:
  • Heart

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
Haven’t been on here in a while but seeing the new vid is up could not resist coming here to see the comments. I predicted the move a year too early last year, she obviously needed more time to screw up that house before she moved! Her business name is listed on google earth like millions of others, she could have it removed if she really wanted to. As usual a cry for attention to justify her moving after she has repeatedly told us she doesn’t want to move. This is her only way to ‘create’ more content. Her boob job hasnt garnered her enough likes as she would hoped so it’s onto the next thing. She’s loves to spruik about her new found ‘happiness’ all I see is she is continually unhappy. Never happy with her hair, unhappy with boobs, unhappy with house, unhappy with her ‘subscribers’, unhappy with unavailability of bags, has to keep buying more ‘fake’ ones, unhappy with having ‘staff’ in her house, unhappy with every room Lauren’Costly’ has touched, unhappy with wardrobe room but she’s too cheap to fix it properly, let’s whack a coat of ugly paint on it instead, unhappy with original coffin garden beds, unhappy with only one puppy for content, unhappy with cars, must buy more unnecessary old flavour of the month cars to copy other ‘influencers’, unhappy because she didn’t have soho hum house membership so she had to remedy that real quick! Unhappy that Ali wants his bbq area done so she’s moving so he can’t have it😆. Unhappy that he won’t upgrade his shitty old shed to something more luxe and pretentious. And you just know that not having that chopping block integrated into her counter top is driving her absolutely mad! I’ll put it out there that this is the REAL reason she wants to move😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
She was called out only a matter of weeks ago for her clickbait title ‘Moving Out’ - which alluded to her moving her stuff out of her dressing room for Ken to paint it avocado. Then, in her defence, she said that any of her regular viewers would know that there is no way she would move out of her home so it was obvious from the title that she meant the dressing room. Now - she is saying she is viewing properties to buy. She is just a fraud, pure and simple, who will bleat any old rubbish.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

NomDePlume

VIP Member
She's not Josie in the Cotswolds running around in bushes in Bucks...far from it. Ain't as feminine. I like Josie in small doses, she's a clever girl, knows consumer behavior, knowledgeable, and is more genuine at least. And her gardening knowledge just overtakes, LEM will never be able to catch up and now not even on garden aesthetics.
Darling, Teefers is a lot of things but ''genuine,'' is not one of them. She is indeed smarter about consumers, devious in fact, and uses people, to the point that she has so many fooled that she is just such a genuine and sincere darling fluffy pink little powder puff. She is not! She's ruthless and a manipulative bloody snake - a known racist, gaslighter, a liar, and caught out as a confirmed scammer, whose greed knows no limits.

As our dear @Hunevoque2 said on Teefers' thread tonight, she'd rent out her fiance if she could make money out of him. Someone else said she'd even do that to her own mother. Her entire village can't stand the sight of her and talks about how awful she is on her thread. They comment about her and give us the gossip. Her very own neighbours think she's a joke and can't stand her. They too, talk about her greed and how badly she has treated them in passing and things she said about them not caring that they overheard what she said.

I know this is the Lydia thread, but I comment on and love both these threads, and if someone made Lydiot Moron Millen out to be a saint on Teefers' thread, I'd be the first to put them straight immediately about the fact that the Lydiot is utterly bloody awful.

Love this thread with its super sharp, funny and very witty people. 😘❤💕

• Heart
Reactions: 51

lannx

Mr. Millen Gordon spotted at Dublin airport. Travelling to London LTN with Ryan Air. 👀

IMG_20220515_065710.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

StuffyWuffy

I can't understand her, she was talking in her body up date about how she still has a fair amount of tenderness especially on her left side and that lying facedown for her massage had made it worse. You know what I would avoid if I still had tenderness after breast surgery, running and horse riding. TBH I wouldn't do them even if I didn't have tenderness for a few months just to be safe. It's not as if she was an avid rider with her own horse and it would have impacted her daily life. Same with running, she's hardly Paula Radcliffe is she?

• Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
This may be a controversial stance, but even though I could afford to, I would never spend $20k on a handbag. Art, yes. A handbag, no. I know that there are those who collect handbags the way that I collect original art, so I do understand that kind of love and passion, but for me it doesn’t compute. I also do not believe that she is passionate about the handbags themselves; she’s passionate about what she thinks they say about her.
I don’t think it’s a controversial stance, I wouldn’t dream - in a million years - of spending 20k on a bag. My most expensive bag is my Chanel classic flap which I believe might be worth about 7k? inherited from my mum - I wouldn’t have paid it personally although I treasure it.

One of you recently commented that there could be a lot of girls with massive credit card debt and/or fakes. I don’t know which Lydiot is but that unboxing was the lamest and most unprofessional one I’ve seen apart from being decidedly suspect. She avoided eye contact and distracted herself with the dogs throughout which leads me to believe it’s fake judging by the body language and the avoidance of any explanation whatsoever of where it came from.It’s just frustrating for the viewer when you have unanswered questions after the purchase of every Hermes bag bar the Sellier.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Talking about Beauty pie she says 'you need to do a big order of like candles body products, skin care and treat yourself' erm we are in a economy crisis you ignorant moron and most people cant afford to heat their homes never mind go and buy a load of crap they don't need!

Nastygal, H&M and beauty pie, luxury vlogger indeed!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

happyforest

Chatty Member
She IS trying so hard to be nice. I swear I could hear her teeth grinding back and forth. LOL

Here she is when she says she was so attracted to Ali in the Maldives when seeing him in slandals. This is Lydia's "oh baby, I wanna ride you" expression. Apparently Lydia is MOST attracted to a man in sandals. Like, I have NEVER heard that. Personally, I am repulsed by men in sandals. I don't care if the man is the hottest thing on legs, keep yer toes out of my sight line. ( PLUS, look at his expression here. Lydia has just this second said he looked HOT AF in the Maldives in his sandals. He is completely ambivalent and apathetic towards her these days. WOOOOOOWWWWW!! )

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 11.30.55 AM.png

WHY would anyone dress like this to go to a garden center, then out for burgers? It doesn't come off elegant. It comes off as a costume. Jeans, tee's, shorts, anything would have been more appropriate.

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.04.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.04.51 PM.png

The pups and Lumi playing was super cute. Although Lydia is constantly shouting at poor Porter, which ruins the mood. By comparison Berkeley did plenty of naughty things and didn't get shouted at.

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.09.03 PM.png

The state of that shed! You'd think if she truly had a medical aversion to the wrong assssssthetics, she'd have Ken throw a lick of paint on it.

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.12.27 PM.png

The ceilings are now even lower in da bungalow.

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.14.55 PM.png

Ali seems to have been lobotomized, no spark, just grinding out filming the mundanity of his daily life. Filming pets playing, showing budding vines, and a yawn fest about dry cleaned linen, plus some new bits. That, and a garden center visit. Riveting!!

Lydia in overdressed mode, trying to keep her posh accent as cinched as her belt. There is nothing relaxed about either of them. When will they twig to the fact that true wealth is about comfort and ease with oneself and how one presents to the world at large? The posing comes off so loud. Their relationship, even with Lydia's recent effort to be a nicer wife seems to be dying a slow death on screen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
What I've learned from this thread is that Lydia is a lying, narcissistic twat.
I don't doubt for a second that bag is fake. Like someone else mentioned in the the thread, her and Ali are living imposter lives and so desperately trying to keep up appearances, but failing. They must be up to their eyeballs in debt or they really have masterminded manipulating refund policies. Their apparent spending does NOT match any of the ads/paid partnerships on their channels --they are all second or third rate deals, no major brands in sight.

The bag is fake, the plants are fake, her personality is fake, marriage is fake, lifestyle is fake.
I'm positive she 'embellished' that whole subscriber-paying-for-my-dinner story, too.

I hope Lydia gets her knickers in a knot when she reads this thread and how everyone can see right through her sham.

One last thought, her latest blog is too painful to watch fully, and just so.bloody.boring!! She's so in love with that overdone sage green colour, she should dye her hair to match, too.

• Heart
  • Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
mmmmmmmm
Screenshot_20220512-142605_Instagram.jpg

who doesn't love eating in a roasting hot, humid greenhouse with a mouldy pot of moss right next to their plate?

I especially love eating off a table with cracks full of dirt and compost - yum!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Louise84

Chatty Member
Excellent recap @Miscanthus! I wonder when the Josie esque complaining re needing a holiday or relaxation time is going to hit us 5, 4, 3, 2…

oh and to those tattler(s) who took offense to my earlier statement re Lyds/Italian/burning, none meant (and there was never anything said about Italians not being Caucasian so don’t know where that came from). Literally all skin types can suffer sun damage despite presence or lack of melanin (BIPOC person here). It was just a gag on Lydia constantly saying how lovely and easily she tans her “olive” skin owing to her background. Again I say lies! The amount of red in her betrays the fact that she has to use self tanner to achieve yet another false look. You want to be tan, be tan, but Lydia stop LYING (particularly when you’re trying to flog a sun cream that isn’t working).
On the subject of insulting Italians, I tried to watch her dressing room reveal flog at the weekend (I never made it to the reveal as it was actually one long, boring ad for Intimissimi) did anyone notice her saying that she couldn't wait to flash her knickers at people and that that's an Italian thing, all her Italian family do it and that Italians have no shame? I swear she is insane.

• Wow
  • Haha

Al Fresco

VIP Member
She’s annoyed that the sandals don’t go with the bag but that’s the least of her problems - the sandals don’t go with the dress, her feet don’t go with the sandals, the bag doesn’t go with dress and the dress doesn’t even go with the dress😬

When she’s speaking around 38m after the Botox, her jaw looked puffier on the left side face-on, a bit wonky, as if her bottom jaw and teeth are slightly forward.

So ten seconds of invisible shopping in London and the rest mostly sitting in that mushy pea room with her bangers on show 😴

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
This is why I could never consider Lydia a friend to Josie. People exposed where Josie lives on her thread and Lydia decides to use what happened to her as content for her own vlog. Like seriously!!! give the girl a chance to talk about it on her own vlog. Why would you do that??
No one exposed where Teefers lives. Teefers did that ALL by herself. She never stopped yapping about where they lived since the day they moved.
What has been exposed though recently on her thread, are her many lies about her house...
-That her house is actually semi-detached to the church.
-That they themselves, posted an aerial pic of their house to deliberately make it look like the entire church building was also their house. I have the screenshot of that.
-That several neighbours have spoken up and said she lied on IG when she said she owned the fields when she was criticised for letting the dogs run around unattended on someone else property. They own no fields whatsoever.
-That she is actually surrounded by other houses, buildings and two different churches, but only shows the one view that happens to be a view of a field, - which she does not own. They even had the gall to complain about the neighbour next door who was strimming his lawn on a Friday afternoon and made a noise when they wanted to do IG stories in their garden. Josie's neighbours are sick of her lies and how she has treated people in that village, hence why we have several telling the truth about her on her thread.

I cannot comment on what the Lydiot has said because I honestly don't have the stomach to watch her after seeing the title about, "A vulnerable & honest chat". I'll have to wait another day before I could tackle Lydiot being "honest". They don't know the meaning of ''honest''. I'm still trying to get over the dishonesty in Teefers' vlog. I only just forced myself to slog through that, so Lydiot will have to wait. I'd much rather read here and thank those who took one for the team and watched, so I don't have to.

• Wow
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Ali's vlog! - what a load of nonsense, even he sounds bored with his monotonous description of what is or isn't going on in the bunga garden!

She's wearing the KM dress of jeans and Hermes sandals for a trip to the garden centre - bit OTT, then she's wearing it all to stomp around the garden. Those sandals must be trashed by now!!

Absolute crap don't bother.
I mean the way they had a sort of SERIOUS CONVERSATION AROUND IF ALI SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT START WEARING "SANDALS" IN THE SUMMER and to a garden center was PATHETIC. REALLY?

Ali and Lydia are such try-hards that the clothes wear them... not the relaxed chic vibe that an actual HOT and amazing person gives off. You have to actually have this style and not overthink it... be aloof and lovely like Jude Law in the Talented Mr Ripley or all normal people on vacation... DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT AS A COUPLE AS IF IT'S THE NEXT LINKABLE THING CAUSE UM... THAT AINT HOT OR SMART!

Who is with me?

1652307948657.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Namima

VIP Member
Oh Despina.

Screenshot_20220509-190533_YouTube.jpg

Her hair is in a shocking state.

Someone ie. Tattle Life, has told Lyds she's using the word "vignette" incorrectly.
She says ... "It feels very nice to use that word." :rolleyes: Even though she's using vignette incorrectly.

She states she's learnt the word from Steve Cordony, not Tattle, so if she's using it incorrectly, it's because of him. Steve Cordony.
Acts like she can't remember his name. "Have I made that up ??? (meaning his surname). Tells us he's an Australian interior designer. So, we should blame him. "Don't blame me. Blame Steve." Idiot.
She obviously doesn't remember stealing loads of his interior decorating ideas ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46