Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Doubt Sophies heart would race if she saw/knew Josh stuck a vibrating Toothbrush follwed by an eggplant up his arse whilst stroking his dick saying suck king Josh's fat cock cunts -I kid you not

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

Aemee00

VIP Member
I find Georgia H annoying and always have but all that aside, I feel bad for what she's gone through with Bear which is probably why she doesn't participate in these challenges. But then I equally respect her for choosing not to participate and standing her ground with what she feels is right for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Wowitsme

VIP Member
Everytime I see Georgia not really take part in these things and everyone cheer her on really reminds me about bear and what a piece of s he is

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Im not ok

Loved Molly taking the piss out the word “history” and telling Tom to not say anything to Georgia and to ignore the situation as she would get off on the drama, she knows exactly what Georgia is

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Georgia H looks like she needs a good wash, can't put my finger on it.... But she looks like she's coming down off a high, been travelling around Thailand for 2 months on a shoe string and no access to shower facilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
big up Arabella for saying she has no hard feelings towards Chris and wishing him well, shes so mature and respectful, no way would he have done that to her if she was dumped, shes a classy gal, also jesus christ cant cope with them all crying like hes being sent to war in Ukraine or Gaza, FFS Huns get a grip youll see him at the PLT /Boohoo man valenties event next week,

• Haha
Reactions: 59

daisynoon

Chatty Member
I understand why Georgia H did the routine she did but you're telling me that her blowing rose petals and Anton riding on a horse stick raised their heart rates more than Tom and Molly looking like that? I actually love this game 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Solpaqueen

I think the producers could learn a lot from this series for the summer one. It’s been much better having majority islanders who are mid 20s to early 30s.

Reactions: 57

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Can I say something probably controversial but it's just something that's on my mind.

Georgia H.... she didn't dance because she's uncomfortable with it. Much respect to her for that.
She wore jammies to the hideaway because she was uncomfortable with the underwear. Much respect to her for that.

But .... she goes around in a thong bikini all day??!
I don't even know what point I'm making here. I just find it a bit contradictory I suppose.

Reactions: 55
Josh being nervous when he legit jizzed all over his gaff and shoved an eggplant up his arse on onlyfans eery day of the week for the last few years, please

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53