Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mollys boobs look so painful there’s no movement to them at all I’ve never seen a worse boob job sorry had to say it it’s been bugging me 🤣
They look rock hard. Kinda reminds me of those breast plates that drag queens wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They look rock hard. Kinda reminds me of those breast plates that drag queens wear.
I completely agree! They look more like pecs. They seem to be too far apart if that makes sense! Such a shame but as long as she is happy with them then I guess that is all that matters. She is still an absolute stunner!

Reactions: 18
I hear you BUT I also think that a bikini/swimwear can feel very different to sexy lingerie and why it’s being ‘worn’ in the hideaway and then as part of a challenge. I don’t like her personality and she annoys the hell out of me but ….

Can I say something probably controversial but it's just something that's on my mind.

Georgia H.... she didn't dance because she's uncomfortable with it. Much respect to her for that.
She wore jammies to the hideaway because she was uncomfortable with the underwear. Much respect to her for that.

But .... she goes around in a thong bikini all day??!
I don't even know what point I'm making here. I just find it a bit contradictory I suppose.

Reactions: 7
I hear you BUT I also think that a bikini/swimwear can feel very different to sexy lingerie and why it’s being ‘worn’ in the hideaway and then as part of a challenge. I don’t like her personality and she annoys the hell out of me but ….
Yeh I agree I also think its different getting up there and being intentionally provocative, knowing a camera is filming you, after the trauma of Bear its enough to trigger her. Poor thing, I really feel for her with what she went through. Can you imagine knowing he's most probably watching you now he's out?
He's absolute scum

Reactions: 18
Arabella is like a horny 17 year old lad trying to get his bit. She comes across so desperate considering she's in her 30's. She lays it on thick with anyone who will look at her. I think that turns fellas off her. She'd be better off playing it cool and hard to get.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry not had a chance to keep up with threads, life eurgh, but Georgia S actually brings rage out in me.
Anyone else feel like she just says what she thinks people want to hear, or she’s heard in a film and thinks sounds good. She’s so fake.

Reactions: 30
Arabella is like a horny 17 year old lad trying to get his bit. She comes across so desperate considering she's in her 30's. She lays it on thick with anyone who will look at her. I think that turns fellas off her. She'd be better off playing it cool and hard to get.
I find it quite astonishing that Arabella looking the way she does (pretty much perfect) behaves in the way she does, coming over as desperate. Life’s hardly been unkind to her one way or another so just not getting her behaviour.. people who look like that should own the world 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20240213_105237.jpg

Love Island social media team mixing up Jess and Eve when Eve isn't even on the show anymore 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Agree! Always making everything into an innuendo.

Reactions: 9
Jemma Lucy said Georgia was in Ibiza and asked her friend for a line. She took the whole lot and never returned
I can't believe anything that skank says though. Jemma Lucy runs with low life thugs. I couldn't see any one getting away with stealing coke from them. I think Georgia would have had her face cut if she'd done that. But I could definitely see her snorting.
I remember she tried to be iconic and she took a rabbit, an alive bunny one not a sex toy, with her to everywhere even clubs. Poor rabbit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Someone said to me they’ve seen a clip where molly and Callum go on a date but I can’t see that anywhere

Reactions: 1
Someone said to me they’ve seen a clip where molly and Callum go on a date but I can’t see that anywhere
When I saw this it was just about the breakfast.

Looks like that is it for Callum and Molly then, pointless episode last night in the end!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.