Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chris completely skated over the fact that he was full on with Arabella but then told her he’d always had a massive crush on Sophie and wanted to pursue it so dropped her. What a conveniently short memory he has.

Reactions: 37
big up Arabella for saying she has no hard feelings towards Chris and wishing him well, shes so mature and respectful, no way would he have done that to her if she was dumped, shes a classy gal, also jesus christ cant cope with them all crying like hes being sent to war in Ukraine or Gaza, FFS Huns get a grip youll see him at the PLT /Boohoo man valenties event next week,

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I think Adam is super bleeping sexy and that accent is to die for but so many people have said he looks like andrew tate and now ive got the ick and thats all I see when i look at him, im now repulsed, OMG so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they all just boring as hell or is it in their contracts that they don’t show bed bits? 😂 not that I particularly want to see it but it’s not even been hinted at this season

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbf, I’d also be desperate to be wrestled to the ground by Adam. Like yes sir, chokeslam this 🐱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
callum playing pat the pussy with the twin hes coupled up with is WILD to me, he binned the other twin off for shaughna who he didnt even like back in S6, like I dont get how you can go from not being interested to being interested and for their sister whose identical of all people, so bleeping weird, and in this case its twincest as theyve both been in bed with the same man

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The last week always drags tbf but it’s probably made worse with the fact that they don’t have challenges

Reactions: 12
Oh lord the conversations are getting worse
How are you man, I’m alright man how are you.
Sweet Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.