Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand why Georgia H did the routine she did but you're telling me that her blowing rose petals and Anton riding on a horse stick raised their heart rates more than Tom and Molly looking like that? I actually love this game 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Oh I really think this might start Molly and Callum back again
---
I understand why Georgia H did the routine she did but you're telling me that her blowing rose petals and Anton riding on a horse stick raised their heart rates more than Tom and Molly looking like that? I actually love this game 🤣
I just said to my other half, I think because of georgias reasons, the producers wouldn’t of let her be at the bottom, because boring she didn’t join in so duh

Reactions: 19
YES! I have seen it, my gay bestie subbed to his OF and showed me, an eggplant, a toothbrush, a carrot, you name it its been up there, an electric toothrush at that
Why did I have to know this? I was just starting to think that Sophie and Josh could actually be worthy winners (albeit, the best of a bad bunch). Honestly who can win now?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Callum is just beautiful 😍
I devastated that I won’t be able to see him every night from next week 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why did I have to know this? I was just starting to think that Sophie and Josh could actually be worthy winners (albeit, the best of a bad bunch). Honestly who can win now?
I'm sorry it was just when he said he was nervous, that threw me through a loop like wtf how can you be nervous when you do that on the regular?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🥰 Loving the fact Molly and Callum heart rate was risen the most for each other!

I don’t want to get my hopes up that is the big reunion we all want BUT I always said I didn’t think Tom was right for Molly. She seemed a little bored of him and don’t think she that into him.

I think Callum loves her and has tried to let her find happiness with others whilst secretly hating it inside.

I really hope that they reconcile but I do think this has also helped them maintain a friendship at the very least.

Reactions: 37
I’m just happy that arabellas deep history with Toby got him going and not little miss smug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
everytime I see Georgia S i start thinking of that viral tik tok atm that say s Natalie you look like benefit Britain , some gypsy lady going on a mad rant

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Callum loves her and has tried to let her find happiness with others whilst secretly hating it inside
I would love this except for the fact that he was happy out with Georgia S until her true colours were revealed.

Im so here for them to get back together. The chemistry is off the charts.

Reactions: 13
Massive cliffhanger to try and get us excited for tomorrow I guarantee Molly and Callum won’t be back together.
Georgia S is so smug bet she’s gutted that she didn’t get all the boys heart racing. She was happy to have Tom’s though

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.