Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that Adam the new bloke, I think that’s his name has a head shaped like a new born baby that’s been helped out with a suction cap ? His head is a really weird long shape

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Molly’s overly light concealer is really annoying me, she looks like she has no nose half the time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Georgia S is going to make the whole of tomorrow nights show about how she raised Tom's heart rate the most and she she make a mistake picking Toby??
Mark my words.

( when in reality only one couple matched up in the challenge but it will be all about her )
---
Does anyone else think that Adam the new bloke, I think that’s his name has a head shaped like a new born baby that’s been helped out with a suction cap ? His head is a really weird long shape
He has the oddest shaped head ... I've thought it since he came in 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I say something probably controversial but it's just something that's on my mind.

Georgia H.... she didn't dance because she's uncomfortable with it. Much respect to her for that.
She wore jammies to the hideaway because she was uncomfortable with the underwear. Much respect to her for that.

But .... she goes around in a thong bikini all day??!
I don't even know what point I'm making here. I just find it a bit contradictory I suppose.

Reactions: 55
Can I say something probably controversial but it's just something that's on my mind.

Georgia H.... she didn't dance because she's uncomfortable with it. Much respect to her for that.
She wore jammies to the hideaway because she was uncomfortable with the underwear. Much respect to her for that.

I don't even know what point I'm making here. I just find it a bit contradictory I suppose.
It’s more the intention associated with the clothes I think , bikini makes sense lying around the pool whereas lingerie suggests more

Reactions: 35

I think maybe because underwear seems a bit more intimate than a bikini?

I guess you could also say that wearing the underwear to the hideaway and the dancing sexily is for the gratification of someone else, and wearing the bikini isn’t - maybe for her it’s a way of reclaiming what she does with her sexuality.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I think maybe because underwear seems a bit more intimate than a bikini?

I guess you could also say that wearing the underwear to the hideaway and the dancing sexily is for the gratification of someone else, and wearing the bikini isn’t - maybe for her it’s a way of reclaiming what she does with her sexuality.
That's a very good explanation, thank you 💕
Look absolutely no shade towards the girl at all, what she went through was horrible and to bring him to justice I've so much respect for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone actually think Adam’s hot? I think he’s the least attractive one in there. When he was walking with Jess yesterday (or Eve, I can’t remember) he looked so out of shape. Hes sooo serious too, don’t think I’ve seen him crack a smile once. Doesn’t seem like someone you can have a laugh with at all. And don’t get me started on that kiss with arabella.
0/10 for me.
He comes across arrogant. I've never been a fan, he looks like a cotton bud...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I nothing Adam - he just seems like someone who’s been brought in so Arabella can stay a few more days.

Reactions: 12
Mollys boobs look so painful there’s no movement to them at all I’ve never seen a worse boob job sorry had to say it it’s been bugging me 🤣

Reactions: 39
everytime I see Georgia S i start thinking of that viral tik tok atm that say s Natalie you look like benefit Britain , some gypsy lady going on a mad rant
Bridgy Barbara 😂😂

Georgia saying sorry to molly, what a patronising witch . She's bleeping awful.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.