Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia H looks like she needs a good wash, can't put my finger on it.... But she looks like she's coming down off a high, been travelling around Thailand for 2 months on a shoe string and no access to shower facilities.
Yes I thought she just looked grubby when sitting round the firepit recently, like she'd slept overnight without taking off her makeup.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think Toby and G might have planned their whole storyline before the series started? Toby literally redid a load of things from his original series, like walking in front of ?Chloe or someone holding AJ's hand, then he did it again this series. The random switcheroo back to his original partner too.
I was only thinking that today.

Reactions: 9
Oh Jesus that Georgia S one is a head melt, I never wanted to see anyone get their comeuppance as much as her.

Reactions: 31
I'm glad they're not playing for money. Georgia H would lose the lot with her defensive delusions.

Reactions: 7
Georgia Snake...we've been through hell to get here. she talks such shite.

loving Callums face in this challenge and the snoring to Georgia too. he can't stand her!!!

Reactions: 37
Unpopular opinion looking at posts but I’m actually starting to love Sophie and Josh together ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Love when they start fighting during this game, you can really tell how much they’re keeping in their thoughts and feelings

Reactions: 17
I like Georgia and Anton. They argue as do most couples. Josh and Sophie are delusional if they think they have any chance of lasting on the outside. As soon as he sees someone new and shiny he’ll be gone. He needs to drop the attitude and go back to shoving stuff up his arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else think Toby and G might have planned their whole storyline before the series started? Toby literally redid a load of things from his original series, like walking in front of ?Chloe or someone holding AJ's hand, then he did it again this series. The random switcheroo back to his original partner too.
Good theory but they are way to stupid to pull this off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.