Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll forever be rooting for Callum and Molly! It’s so obviously they still love each other 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 44
What did he do to Charlotte Crosby.
If you go on tiktok there’s a few snippets from her show of arguments they had etc and the way he spoke to her was truly vile! Shouting and swearing at her infront of her mum because she wanted to eat something before they went to the gym was a big one that stuck out to me

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Molly is going to have such a satisfying witch about Georgia when the cameras are off.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Quite gutted that Callum and Molly haven’t made their way back to one another but I guess they broke up for a reason. They just seem so natural and well suited together

Reactions: 30
Love molly and Callum live the way they are so natural
An when molly said it could have been you about Georgia 🤣

Reactions: 24
The juxtaposition of Calum/Molly and Arabella/Adam is so funny to me. Effortless and natural vs flirting for the storyline.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.