Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the producers could learn a lot from this series for the summer one. It’s been much better having majority islanders who are mid 20s to early 30s.
I was hoping next winter they’d try doing a 30+ one! Might get more real relationships then.
Bring back the smoking area and a few drinks too 😂

Reactions: 30
Okay Anton has sold me on laughter therapy. Looking up his mum right after typing this. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Not Georgia screaming over a bug when she literally bitched about Molly screaming over them in last week’s unseen bits.
---
Also that bit with Molly ripping wax strips off of Tom’s legs was actually pretty funny. 🤣

Reactions: 14
Unseen bits it’s so much better than the main show!
They seem so much more natural, normal and have some banter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
If Callum settles for one of those Porta potty prostitutes I’m starting a riot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m so glad Chris has gone. He has been vile to arabella after she rightfully called him out. He’s really shown his true colours this season. He moaned and moaned all episode about Joanna being sent home, said he hoped they could work things out on the outside with some time but yet didn’t just leave of his own accord. Then looks fuming when he’s dumped from the island?! He was just there for the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
just thought of Danica saying '' Wow Wow Wow Wowxaroonies'' and got Icked out, that girl was a walking disaster,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit late but did anyone else think it was nice of Joe to get ahead of Joanna to open the door for her when they were leaving even though he was very obviously raging 😂 the bar is low I know

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don't even understand why Tom doesn't already live up north, doesn't he play for Macclesfield?

Reactions: 1
Just read he left Macclesfield last May to move to London as there were too many opportunities to turn down 😳 So maybe he‘s going back to them. Molly did say she wanted to come and watch him play.

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion but Mitch wasn’t that messy this time, he made it clear he wasn’t into her and Liberty as usual played the victim to her own actions, she’s now crying on tik tok about how she never gets picked etc. Can’t stand her

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.