• Adam/Arabella

Votes: 51 8.0%
  • Casey/Eve

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Josh/Sophie

Votes: 128 20.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue please
---
Just catching up - why did Toby go so hard to send Chris home? I thought they were best mates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just watched it. Thank God Chris went, he was such a childish sulker and so cruel to Arabella. If he’d just got over himself and apologised he might have appreciated his remaining time. He’ll regret all of this when he gets out.

Casey has absolutely no interest at all in that twin, really cannot abide him. He only ever seems to look the boys in the eye, he tends to avoid too much eye contact with girls.

Georgia H’s mouth seems to have turned upside down.

I remember Adam being in it but for some reason think I didn’t like him. Did he get rejected and act a bit of a cocky knob at some point? That said, I’d vote for him and Arabella just to piss off the rest of them. None of the couples will be sharing Easter eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I feel so sorry for Arabella having to live with that absolute DICK who’s revolting to her. You all know who I mean.

Reactions: 29
I still find Chris extremely good looking, but his attitude absolutely stinks and he’s clearly got issues.

I do think he genuinely liked Arabella. I think he clearly struggles to open up and her, rightly deserved, disingenuous comment after holding hands with Sophie in front of him has, in his head, ‘proved himself right’ on why he doesn’t open up. I think he’s angry at himself for opening up and is taking it out on Arabella because he can’t handle that he let his guard down to her.

I also think Casey’s comment to Eve about not being able to tell her apart from Jess was really rude? May as well have just told her he doesn’t care to get to know her there and then.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I feel so sorry for Arabella having to live with that absolute DICK who’s revolting to her. You all know who I mean.
Oh, does he get dumped? Thank God for that. I’m still watching the episode now. Hopefully he turns his phone on and sees what a state he’s made of his reputation and regrets being such an hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I feel like the producers purposely had Molly and Callum in seperate chats talking about how happy they are with other people and glad to have a friendship back to send a message to viewers to give up hoping as it’s not happening!

Reactions: 13
I'm only just catching up now. Over halfway through the episode and so far it's just been everyone whinging about the results of the vote. This is so boring. I know it must sting a bit if your mate is voted off but JFC if you're THIS sensitive about the opinions of others then maybe don't go on a show (twice!) that involves voting for one another. They all knew full well what they were signing up for. All the sulking is ridiculous and not even in a way that's entertaining to watch. This might be the most boring episode of any season of LI ever.

Reactions: 16
I actually think the producers are playing into the Molly/Callum reunion shippers. They cut to Callum a LOT around Molly and Tom’s date, a lot of shots of him looking a bit 🙂😕

Reactions: 5
Don’t remember anyone ever being so angry as Joe but glad he’s gone he thought he would just shack up with Arabella and completely didn’t bombshell by taking the easy route . If Chris liked Joanne so much he would have followed her .

I still find Chris extremely good looking, but his attitude absolutely stinks and he’s clearly got issues.

I do think he genuinely liked Arabella. I think he clearly struggles to open up and her, rightly deserved, disingenuous comment after holding hands with Sophie in front of him has, in his head, ‘proved himself right’ on why he doesn’t open up. I think he’s angry at himself for opening up and is taking it out on Arabella because he can’t handle that he let his guard down to her.

I also think Casey’s comment to Eve about not being able to tell her apart from Jess was really rude? May as well have just told her he doesn’t care to get to know her there and then.
i completely agree. I think they were such a good couple together but she was in the right to say that about him skipping past her holding hands. I think if they’d have sat down and he said yeah I see where you’re coming from I apologise; they could of gone on to win the show tbh

Reactions: 19
Continue please
---
Just catching up - why did Toby go so hard to send Chris home? I thought they were best mates.
Because he knew he wouldn’t want to be there without Joanna. Said it should be both of them or neither.

Reactions: 1
This has been a strange season, mostly carried by Georgia H's snakiness. I really don't want Molly and Tom for the win. She's nice, but a bit dull, and he is soooooooooooo boring ! Those twins need to go ...they hurt my eyeballs just looking at them. Barbie looks more human than the of them put together.
I'd like to see Callum couple up with Arabella and swoop in for the prize - don't think there's romance there, but a good friendship - loved their bitching on the Toby (thick as mince ..maybe even thicker🤔) and GS coupling

Reactions: 18
Arabella is the most natural looking but she was even more beautiful before she got new teeth. She had a gap which was striking. The new teeth make her look like everyone else.

I don’t know why they would allow any more bombshells in now as it getting so close to the final.

The public haven’t had much votes this season at all!

I really do see Georgia S trying to grab chats with Adam - she will be seething if he doesn’t fancy her!

There are no solid couples but I voted for Callum and Jess as I do like Callum and I also like Molly but not Tom - I just don’t see it myself - I don’t think he is exciting enough for her - he comes over so dull.
---
Continue please
---
Because he could only see Chris having a connection with Joanna so if Joanna was being voted out it made sense for Chris to be voted out as well.

He was right in what he said on this occasion as Chris wasn’t happy to be staying in without Joanna and voiced his dislike about it - although he didn’t follow Joanna but luckily the decision was made for him by Adam choice at who he wanted to couple up with.

Reactions: 6
Tom must use the same lines on every girl

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Maybe Chris was just worried Joanna was gonna grab his face like she did when Michael didn’t leave with her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tom must use the same lines on every girl
Tom is potentially going to coast to a win here. He went straight for Molly (with a brief GS flirty detour), he knows she is popular and recycles the same lines he fed Samie.

He maybe northern, but does he not live down south? Is he going to give it all up at 24, move back up north and settle down with Molly? Molly is clearly keen to settle down now. I don’t see it working - I think he realises it is his chance to the the winner of the “All Stars”

Reactions: 22
Tom is potentially going to coast to a win here. He went straight for Molly (with a brief GS flirty detour), he knows she is popular and recycles the same lines he fed Samie.

He maybe northern, but does he not live down south? Is he going to give it all up at 24, move back up north and settle down with Molly? Molly is clearly keen to settle down now. I don’t see it working - I think he realises it is his chance to the the winner of the “All Stars”
Yeah you’re right, I can’t see Tom moving from down south to back up north either just to settle down with Molly and obviously he hasn’t known her that long either he will probably try and spin the long distance relationship at First
But it looks like Molly wants someone to settle down with now she probably wants things to go at a faster pace
She’s coming up to 30 all sorts of feeling set in then all of sudden it’s like a rush to get boxes ticked

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.