Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
The best thing they could do now is have a big twist at the end where we don’t vote for a couple and you’re just voting for a single ‘all star’ islander. There is no genuine couples in there so this would feel much more genuine and appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Obviously Callum and Molly will be high for each other. They’ve had sex, probably done dances for each other before and seen each other naked. You can’t just switch that part off

Reactions: 45
Argh it’s annoying me that Sophie got the wrong end of the stick when Georgia S said she cut it off with Tom when she met Toby. She literally meant outside, IRL. Not there in the villa! Ffs
Georgia is such a fucking Knobhead though
Georgia is a knob head, but Sophie’s a complete shit stirrer. She’s been doing it for weeks. Doesn’t help that she’s so thick, she gets the wrong end of the stick before she shit stirs it.

Reactions: 44

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
She wants to win because in her mind it places her above all the other girls. Really hope she doesn’t win

daisybrown

VIP Member
Molly and Tom the least - I am surprised. I thought it would be Anton and Georgia H as she opted not to do it (understandably)

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Just watched it. Thank God Chris went, he was such a childish sulker and so cruel to Arabella. If he’d just got over himself and apologised he might have appreciated his remaining time. He’ll regret all of this when he gets out.

Casey has absolutely no interest at all in that twin, really cannot abide him. He only ever seems to look the boys in the eye, he tends to avoid too much eye contact with girls.

Georgia H’s mouth seems to have turned upside down.

I remember Adam being in it but for some reason think I didn’t like him. Did he get rejected and act a bit of a cocky knob at some point? That said, I’d vote for him and Arabella just to piss off the rest of them. None of the couples will be sharing Easter eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 42