Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Georgia H annoying and always have but all that aside, I feel bad for what she's gone through with Bear which is probably why she doesn't participate in these challenges. But then I equally respect her for choosing not to participate and standing her ground with what she feels is right for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Give it to her Georgia Harrison maybe didn’t want to be all over diff boys in next to nothing clothes given her past
She had the most modest outfit on too. I don’t blame her after what bear did it would affect anyone she shouldn’t feel like she has to put herself on a plate

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Molly Jesus 🥵 do you know what fair play to Georgia H because I absolutely wouldn’t do it. Also if GS wins I’ll be Fumin

Reactions: 38
My god, just had a thought, imagine Georgia Steele goes into cbb right after love island finishes… 🫣 I will duck my tv out the window!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry to all the Anton lover but he’s the least sexiest man ever I can’t cope with the cringe lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Georgia S would you ever stop with the Tobes love bombing. We know you want to win sooo bad.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.