Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Sophie doesn’t open her mouth and speak during the challenge, instant death knell to a heart rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Josh being nervous when he legit jizzed all over his gaff and shoved an eggplant up his arse on onlyfans eery day of the week for the last few years, please

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I don’t think Callum is a bad boy. Bar being a bit insensitive to Molly at times he actually seems one of the most genuine blokes.
No sorry I meant they're all good boys in there, my post wasn't very clear. And my bad boys were badddddddddd 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate the way the girls have to dress for this challenge, it never sits well with me.

Reactions: 21
Josh honestly reminds me of a dirty old man at the pub chatting up young girls. Gives me the ick. I know there’s only 5 years between them but gives me the creeps

Reactions: 21
Wonder if Georgia H will wear her Hideaway outfit? Anton will need a defibrillator.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hate the way the girls have to dress for this challenge, it never sits well with me.
To be fair I’d rather be in sexy lingerie looking amazing than be in that horrific mermaid monstrosity they put Mary in that time 💀
But I do get what you’re saying

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.