Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I see Georgia not really take part in these things and everyone cheer her on really reminds me about bear and what a piece of s he is

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I'll never forget Paige in S8 with her flaps hanging out in that god awful bleach blonde Pammy Andersxon wig telling off Jacques saying don't get sassy with me hun and proceedin g to do her bobble head thing or Poor Mary from S7 who was done dirty with that party city bright fuckin g cheap nasty red wig
Never forget 😂 god love her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel like they were just trying to draw in the audience with the Molly/callum scene. Well actually be stuck with Georgia and Callum for the heart rate twist 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.