Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved Molly taking the piss out the word “history” and telling Tom to not say anything to Georgia and to ignore the situation as she would get off on the drama, she knows exactly what Georgia is

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Do we now have to accept Callum and Molly isn’t happening 😢

they’re playing the long game now. Give it a couple of months and a few bevvies in Manny and they’ll be recreating the heart rate challenge. Also can’t wait for Tobes to bin the she-devil off after she’s been wanging on about how smitten she is around about the same time

was Arabella this desperate first time out? Jeez love give it a rest

Reactions: 19
I don’t want too.. 😭 I’m fully invested in this happening and probably the only reason I am still watching 😭😭😭😭
unless they're playing the long game and will get together on the outside and their wedding gets sold to Hello for £1 mil!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sophie is a bit of a tit stirrer. I wouldn’t mind if she was stirring with the right couple #callumandmolly

Reactions: 18
Argh it’s annoying me that Sophie got the wrong end of the stick when Georgia S said she cut it off with Tom when she met Toby. She literally meant outside, IRL. Not there in the villa! Ffs
Georgia is such a bleeping Knobhead though

Reactions: 19
It’s almost sad seeing Arabella act like this towards someone like Adam, so desperate for someone to like her that she’ll settle for anything

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I think Callum is thinking with his dick with the twin

No feelings involved there

Reactions: 22
Georgia H looks like she needs a good wash, can't put my finger on it.... But she looks like she's coming down off a high, been travelling around Thailand for 2 months on a shoe string and no access to shower facilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Argh it’s annoying me that Sophie got the wrong end of the stick when Georgia S said she cut it off with Tom when she met Toby. She literally meant outside, IRL. Not there in the villa! Ffs
Georgia is such a bleeping Knobhead though
Yeah didn’t she say she cut it off cause she was talking to them then said she met Toby?!

Reactions: 7
Georgia H looks like she needs a good wash, can't put my finger on it.... But she looks like she's coming down off a high, been travelling around Thailand for 2 months on a shoe string and no access to shower facilities.
And don’t forget ‘has found herself’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must’ve misunderstood. I thought GS meant she shut things down with Tom after she got with Toby on the outside so when she’d finished with Toby on the inside, she was drawn to Tom when he came in.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Toby and G might have planned their whole storyline before the series started? Toby literally redid a load of things from his original series, like walking in front of ?Chloe or someone holding AJ's hand, then he did it again this series. The random switcheroo back to his original partner too.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.