Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the producers could learn a lot from this series for the summer one. It’s been much better having majority islanders who are mid 20s to early 30s.

Reactions: 57
Yeah you’re right, I can’t see Tom moving from down south to back up north either just to settle down with Molly and obviously he hasn’t known her that long either he will probably try and spin the long distance relationship at First
But it looks like Molly wants someone to settle down with now she probably wants things to go at a faster pace
She’s coming up to 30 all sorts of feeling set in then all of sudden it’s like a rush to get boxes ticked
I thought Tom was talking about moving back up anyway during the date, but I did zone out for some of it

I'm not really bothered if Tom coasts to a win, it's not the first time a guy's done it (probably at least the fourth) and he seems better than Sammy. I'm sure they'll date for a couple of months and move on to other people amicably.

Reactions: 11
I think the producers could learn a lot from this series for the summer one. It’s been much better having majority islanders who are mid 20s to early 30s.
It’s also been more entertaining to have a few surprises for arrivals and dumpings. Makes it more interesting

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Molly is that into Tom either. I think he’s easy on the eye and she appreciates his attention after watching Callum happily move on. I’m happy for him to coast the win because I don’t think she sees him as a long term boyfriend nor will she be upset if it doesn’t work out.

Reactions: 24
Might stop watching now it's so boring tbh. Joanna shouldn't have gone not a fan of her but wouldve made better TV for at least one extra night. And Chris too.

Once twins went in has gone downhill.

Casey is awful, tom is boring, Callum isn't really into that twin, twins are so so boring. The others are clearly all sick of it and Georgia H doesn't know what she wants. Georgia S is insufferable. Kaz made the villa fun. Crap crap crap. It's so staged too and yeah that new guy was a total freak in the last season he was in.

Arabella has grown on me, if we could vote for individuals to win I'd vote, Arabella & Callum. The rest can go back to enjoying their Z (mega Z) list lives.

Reactions: 25
Might stop watching now it's so boring tbh. Joanna shouldn't have gone not a fan of her but wouldve made better TV for at least one extra night. And Chris too.

Once twins went in has gone downhill.

Casey is awful, tom is boring, Callum isn't really into that twin, twins are so so boring. The others are clearly all sick of it and Georgia H doesn't know what she wants. Georgia S is insufferable. Kaz made the villa fun. Crap crap crap. It's so staged too and yeah that new guy was a total freak in the last season he was in.

Arabella has grown on me, if we could vote for individuals to win I'd vote, Arabella & Callum. The rest can go back to enjoying their Z (mega Z) list lives.
I think Joanna should’ve stayed because she was showing that she was interested in Callum and her and Chris were going to separate ways. She had somethings that could have developed I don’t know why they decided to send her home and it would’ve made good TV as you say because Callum would’ve had to choose between the twin and Joanna

Reactions: 11
Yeah you’re right, I can’t see Tom moving from down south to back up north either just to settle down with Molly and obviously he hasn’t known her that long either he will probably try and spin the long distance relationship at First
But it looks like Molly wants someone to settle down with now she probably wants things to go at a faster pace
She’s coming up to 30 all sorts of feeling set in then all of sudden it’s like a rush to get boxes ticked
He mentioned something to the boys after the date about Manchester that he had to move for football.

Reactions: 4
New boy Adam is very….serious and not smiley. I remember his face but not a single thing about him in his series. So pleased Chris has gone. His behaviour towards Arabella was very uncomfortable viewing. He’s shot himself in the foot by going back on LI.

Reactions: 20
New boy Adam is very….serious and not smiley. I remember his face but not a single thing about him in his series. So pleased Chris has gone. His behaviour towards Arabella was very uncomfortable viewing. He’s shot himself in the foot by going back on LI.
Reminds me a bit of Jade Goody going back on BB

Reactions: 16
Don’t see the age gap with Molly and Tom working. He won’t want to settle down, get married and have kids anytime soon at 24…

Reactions: 10
Agree with this. I love conflict and drama but there was something oppressive about Chris’s mood in that you could see the impact he had on other people. He gives me the creeps, I genuinely believe he is a truly nasty person and the jokey persona is deliberate to cover that. It’s a shame no one really stood up to him.

Georgia S has been getting so much stick on social media and she is a bit of a horror but no real malice. Chris on the other hand has got a relatively easy ride and people only recently on twitter seem to be finally calling him out.

Reactions: 21
I didn't watch the last series. They all talked some sort of language I didn't understand 🤣 too old.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t see the age gap with Molly and Tom working. He won’t want to settle down, get married and have kids anytime soon at 24…
Didn’t know he was that young can’t see it working then
---
Wish I would have voted for molly now because I really don’t like that twin 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No way will Tom and Molly work. She would be wasting precious time putting faith in him wanting to settle down..

Reactions: 13
I agree with this, as someone who met my own partner in my late twenties. At this age you need to be more picky especially if you are wanting to start a family in your 30s.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.