Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Can I say something probably controversial but it's just something that's on my mind.

Georgia H.... she didn't dance because she's uncomfortable with it. Much respect to her for that.
She wore jammies to the hideaway because she was uncomfortable with the underwear. Much respect to her for that.

But .... she goes around in a thong bikini all day??!
I don't even know what point I'm making here. I just find it a bit contradictory I suppose.
I think maybe because underwear seems a bit more intimate than a bikini?

I guess you could also say that wearing the underwear to the hideaway and the dancing sexily is for the gratification of someone else, and wearing the bikini isn’t - maybe for her it’s a way of reclaiming what she does with her sexuality.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

camh14

Bit late but did anyone else think it was nice of Joe to get ahead of Joanna to open the door for her when they were leaving even though he was very obviously raging 😂 the bar is low I know

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Rose94

VIP Member
Give it to her Georgia Harrison maybe didn’t want to be all over diff boys in next to nothing clothes given her past
She had the most modest outfit on too. I don’t blame her after what bear did it would affect anyone she shouldn’t feel like she has to put herself on a plate

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Notredamn

VIP Member
How come Toby has taken to carrying Georgia round everywhere now? Is it cos she doesn’t have a leg to stand on about anything 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I do have to laugh at the LI IG and GS pages where they throw around the phrase “be kind” and there are comments defending GS…she is full on psychotic. A self-centred, manipulative, lying little weirdo, she’s absolutely off the scales delusional !! Regardless of whether it’s a game or scripted or whatever, she’s nuts. How HOW could any family member or friend defend her? If my mate or sister carried on like her i’d break into the villa myself, give her a slap and drag her out by her “natural long hair” for being an absolute embarrassment 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Does anyone else think that Adam the new bloke, I think that’s his name has a head shaped like a new born baby that’s been helped out with a suction cap ? His head is a really weird long shape

• Haha
Reactions: 48

bananabutter

VIP Member
Why is Georgia acting like they’re being sent to death row?

I’d be so irritated and wanting to go to bed by this point I’d happily volunteer myself to go first for everything

• Haha
Reactions: 46