Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly and Tom the least - I am surprised. I thought it would be Anton and Georgia H as she opted not to do it (understandably)

Reactions: 44
Obviously Callum and Molly will be high for each other. They’ve had sex, probably done dances for each other before and seen each other naked. You can’t just switch that part off

Reactions: 45
Tbh it’s normal those two would still make each other’s heart rate raise up they were in a long term relationship and clearly still love one another

Reactions: 31
Why do they make it awkward - it is just a game. Heart rates can be raised by a jump scare, that is not sexy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doubt Sophies heart would race if she saw/knew Josh stuck a vibrating Toothbrush follwed by an eggplant up his arse whilst stroking his dick saying suck king Josh's fat cock cunts -I kid you not

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93
The real question is will this be the Molly and Callum redemption arc before the final recoupling to win it all 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.