Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Let’s see a real morning routine where you hit snooze about fifty times, get up wearing your Penneys Christmas pjs in July, hair standing on your head, sit and eat your breakfast while staring into space for a solid ten minutes contemplating ending it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Airport outfits? Where is she going?

I honestly don't know how these influencers have the courage to travel overseas. I see plenty of those from "mainland" Europe traveling to exotic locations right now. It's as though Ireland is on a completely different planet.

Personally, I wouldn't find it pleasant to travel for hours on end with a mask on. Very uncomfortable, I can imagine.
She is desperate. Look on the one hand I understand it, and am hoping to get away myself maybe September October time as we have vouchers that need using from a cancelled trip last year. But her behaviour is just another in a long line of not giving one single fuck about this pandemic. Throughout this whole thing she has acted like the pandemic is nothing more than a major inconvenience to her life. From debating whether to move home, to debating whether to move back, to finally settling here and being unhappy, wishing she was elsewhere and meeting up with every Tom dick and Harry in every single county going on every jaunt possible when things finally opened. Where most people have persevered and moved on cautiously when appropriate, Louise acted like the whole thing was personal to her and acted like the pandemic was out to get her (the whole NY thing that she didn’t shut up about for over six months after moving home) and never once had an ounce of concern for anyone only herself. Maybe if her parents were that bit older she would have got it.

So yeah.. while I do understand the desire to travel and the will to support the struggling airline industry, this one has had herself and herself only as the central focus throughout this entire pandemic. Her need to thrive and wear bikinis and travel and act like Serena Van Der Wannabe overtook everyone else’s instincts which was to do the right thing and stay safe. So the long and short of it is she’s a selfish tart. Louise we don’t care about seeing your bikini bottoms wedged up your behind, arms thrust in the air embracing foreign air in a photo taken by your poor suffering boyfriend. You’re boring and uninteresting and a pain in the hole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
A Penneys haul today after a Zara haul yesterday. All from the woman who a mere week ago said she wanted to try and be more sustainable

• Haha
Reactions: 23

not_influenced

VIP Member
"Hey guys!!!! Just thought I'd pop on middle of the week thankfully and nearly the weekend"

Hi Louise i work in the real world and don't work out at 12 o clock in the afternoon or eat pizza at 4pm. I have a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

callumhilton

Girls/Lads if I get time this week I’ll let you in on the gossip as to how Louise and Meg ended up living together. It’s wasnt organic. I’ll post it later this week. But these two haven’t been friends for years etc.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks cycling shorts should be bloody banned from being worn unless you're on a fucking bike!!!!????

• Haha
  • Heart

Sineadgorza

He's smart, which means, he will eventually get tired of her and move on. How much intellectual stimulation can you get from influencers? I'm not saying all influencers are dim, but Lou doesn't show a plethora of interests. Or perhaps we're all wrong and she's far more cultured/entertaining than we think.
You can have a good job and still be a creep of a guy who just wants a pretty face.. I work with plenty like it.

• Haha

leeroyjenkins1

Is she in Sligo now? Jeez this one really does live the life of Riley
she deserves the break she’s been flat out making reels and hosting the Louise cooney book
club for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Who Wanna learn to do other stuff good too.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
My god, does she hear herself? She has a 12 day trip around Ireland planned for next week and is “so excited to go places and so excited for the break”. Break from what? All she has done is do trips around Ireland. Her break away in Ashford Castle last weekend would be an amazing holiday for most, they’d feel lucky enough to get it and that would be them done then for a while. What the hell kind of planet is she on?

• Heart
  • Haha

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
I think the problem with her lifestyle is that she’s getting too old for what she’s doing now. It was fine when she started out. You’re in your 20s and you are getting freebies and you get to play dress up and promote alcohol every day. It’s a dream. Unfortunately now, she’s heading for 30 and still has nothing to make her stand out. How much longer can she stand in front of a mirror throwing her hip out flogging cheap clothes. I know she’s mentioned she has something coming out soon. But it seems Like she’s just going through the motions because this needs to be ticked off the list. She never comes across as truly passionate about anything. It’s just the monotone reading the back of a bottle end swipe up. She must have nothing in common with her friends any more cause she’s living on a completely different planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

dee_mc

VIP Member
I must be the only one who never sets foot in a gym or does any exercise class. I go for two 30 min walks daily with the dog and that’s about it. That seems to keep me in relatively stable shape. I’m sure I could tone up here and there but I’m not bothered tbh. I find the obsessive relationship with working out on Instagram just that, obsessive
Same here, walks (though not as regularly as you!) and lots of stretches to keep my poor back in line.
And I manage to do them without being kitted out head to toe in Sweaty Betty et al, which I think is very brave of me

• Haha

Sineadgorza

The canal story....Lads the sneak peeks of the boyfriend’s body bits... she is definitely purposely doing it... it’s so sad! She behaves like a teenage girl with her first boyfriend.
Just find her weird in general. She was depressing AF in NY..talked about wanting a bf all the time..why wasn't she happy by herself? Home to Limerick...depressing AF... back in Dublin with a boy..life is great. The way she talks about.. thank God it's Friday..it's nearly the weekend etc is embarrassing. She's literally waiting her whole week just to hang with the boy even more..because there's no difference in the days of the week for her work-wise.

Indiepop

I just worry about how many young girls see this as a viable career path now rather than studying and getting a proper job.

• Heart

Vivian124

VIP Member
Keep holding the already melted cones while i get a photo for the gram 🙄 will you take a photo of me looking off into the distance on the cliff, the beach, the road. How does he put up with that shite!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Louise is just someone who has her head permanently in the clouds. You get the feeling that her life has been continually smooth sailing. Life hasn’t kicked her in the ass yet. She hasn’t experienced much hardship, much loss, and so lacks the depth that comes with having endured challenging times and made sacrifices. She has no strength of character, in fact she has no character at all. No sense of self or individuality. She comes across like a very one dimensional air head who is happy enough to prance about like a budget Paris Hilton and thinks she’s reinventing the wheel by posing for outfit photos. I only follow her because she fascinates me with her immaturity

Reactions: 20

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
I don't know if her roommate was around, but I find it really rude that she takes over the living space for her workouts. If the roommate is not around, fine, but otherwise, it's selfish. Where's the roommate by the way? She disappeared into thin air it seems.
Poor Megan hasn’t been seen in a while. She’s probably locked out on then balcony with the empty bottles of Moët

• Haha

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I can't decide which bit is the most cringe - the fake waking up at the start, the carefully chosen sexy PJ's, the breakfast and coffee in bed (bye white sheets) while simultaneously reading and using her laptop, or the serum on top of the full face of make up 😂😂 Oh Louise, never change.

• Haha

Marymary41

She'll be one the those mothers who will constantly promote "mommy juice". I don't think she's gone a week without posting alcohol-related content. Imagine spending 4 or 4 years in college to end up promoting alcohol, fast fashion & Tayto on Instagram.
Some of these influencers are the modern day version of the Irish model posing in a bikini on Grafton Street holding a giant banana! Lazy Lump Louise would definitely have been one of these!

• Haha