Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He took pictures of girls at the gym? Without these girls knowing or to put up on IG?

This sounds really creepy.
Yeah, I’m not sure where the original quote is as it was said quite a while ago, but definitely creepy

My god, does she hear herself? She has a 12 day trip around Ireland planned for next week and is “so excited to go places and so excited for the break”. Break from what? All she has done is do trips around Ireland. Her break away in Ashford Castle last weekend would be an amazing holiday for most, they’d feel lucky enough to get it and that would be them done then for a while. What the hell kind of planet is she on?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
My god, does she hear herself? She has a 12 day trip around Ireland planned for next week and is “so excited to go places and so excited for the break”. Break from what? All she has done is do trips around Ireland. Her break away in Ashford Castle last weekend would be an amazing holiday for most, they’d feel lucky enough to get it and that would be them done then for a while. What the hell kind of planet is she on?
Probably proves it was a work trip right there anyway.

I know people think hotels like Ashford Castle don't need to advertise through people like Louise... I would have thought that to be the case too but I know a manager there... and they along with the rest of hotels throughout the country have solid bookings in the short term... but there is worry when looking further ahead.

If I see him again soon I'll ask was that a promo for them. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

When did hotels open back up?
She's constantly gone somewhere and has done more staycations in the last few weeks than most people would take in a few years!

Reactions: 4
I just cannot with her filter use. I tried using that filter and I looked warped. So when someone uses it and doesn't look warped does that mean they are also using a phone in-built filter too? Double filter?!

Also, from the stories in the car. You can see her unfiltered chest/neck in some of the stories and it looks normal like the rest of us. Bit of sun damage, few freckles etc. Then with filter on it is this weird flawless sheen. Really sick of it.
Even that org@sm queen that everyone is following has some weird filter on her spoken stories. Just stop like!!!

Reactions: 9
A break from emailing....asking all the hotels she's going to stay in for a freebie!

When did hotels open back up?
She's constantly gone somewhere and has done more staycations in the last few weeks than most people would take in a few years!
Sure why wouldn't she.....she gets it all for free!

Reactions: 3
Maybe she wants a break from Megan & apartment sharing. Or maybe a break from her humdrum life of eat, exercise, try on clothes, drink rinse and repeat. She just want to do the same, but with a different scenery. Geez - amazing life she has lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think the problem with her lifestyle is that she’s getting too old for what she’s doing now. It was fine when she started out. You’re in your 20s and you are getting freebies and you get to play dress up and promote alcohol every day. It’s a dream. Unfortunately now, she’s heading for 30 and still has nothing to make her stand out. How much longer can she stand in front of a mirror throwing her hip out flogging cheap clothes. I know she’s mentioned she has something coming out soon. But it seems Like she’s just going through the motions because this needs to be ticked off the list. She never comes across as truly passionate about anything. It’s just the monotone reading the back of a bottle end swipe up. She must have nothing in common with her friends any more cause she’s living on a completely different planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the problem with her lifestyle is that she’s getting too old for what she’s doing now. It was fine when she started out. You’re in your 20s and you are getting freebies and you get to play dress up and promote alcohol every day. It’s a dream. Unfortunately now, she’s heading for 30 and still has nothing to make her stand out. How much longer can she stand in front of a mirror throwing her hip out flogging cheap clothes. I know she’s mentioned she has something coming out soon. But it seems Like she’s just going through the motions because this needs to be ticked off the list. She never comes across as truly passionate about anything. It’s just the monotone reading the back of a bottle end swipe up. She must have nothing in common with her friends any more cause she’s living on a completely different planet.
I agree. She is just going through the motions, but it is easy money for her and that's what she's ultimately looking for. She gets all the perks (money, trips, cars, clothes) without having to deal with co-workers or an annoying boss. Plus, it's sad to say, but she earns far more than highly educated people who work a regular 9-5 and who mainly rely on one main stream of income. Tons of people work in profession they're not passionate about, but they ultimately stay for job security & other perks. I can't blame her. The issue is that her job is a very public job, so her lack enthusiasm is reflected in the lack of effort she puts into her content. She seemed far more excited about things and life in general before her NY move and obviously when she was living there. Now, she just seems a bit detached. I think her 5 year plan didn't go as planned and she's now revisiting her ambitions. She's probably confused herself as to what her path actually is and is just enjoying the money and free trips until she figures it out.

Reactions: 6
I agree. She is just going through the motions, but it is easy money for her and that's what she's ultimately looking for. She gets all the perks (money, trips, cars, clothes) without having to deal with co-workers or an annoying boss. Plus, it's sad to say, but she earns far more than highly educated people who work a regular 9-5 and who mainly rely on one main stream of income. Tons of people work in profession they're not passionate about, but they ultimately stay for job security & other perks. I can't blame her. The issue is that her job is a very public job, so her lack enthusiasm is reflected in the lack of effort she puts into her content. She seemed far more excited about things and life in general before her NY move and obviously when she was living there. Now, she just seems a bit detached. I think her 5 year plan didn't go as planned and she's now revisiting her ambitions. She's probably confused herself as to what her path actually is and is just enjoying the money and free trips until she figures it out.
Oh she has an amazing life now. There’s no doubt about it. But she’s being very short sighted. These women earn crazy amounts of money. But it’s a very short career so it will all balance out in the long run. 9-5 jobs aren’t exciting or glamorous, but there’s stability. It’s hard to know what all these huns will be at in a few years when the freebies stop rolling in

Reactions: 2
Oh she has an amazing life now. There’s no doubt about it. But she’s being very short sighted. These women earn crazy amounts of money. But it’s a very short career so it will all balance out in the long run. 9-5 jobs aren’t exciting or glamorous, but there’s stability. It’s hard to know what all these huns will be at in a few years when the freebies stop rolling in
Wholeheartedly. Based on her current "brand", it doesn't look strong enough to keep her going for another 20 years.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she has lost about 1K followers recently
To be honest I think it’s the showing off of the luxury hotels and non stop consumerism that’s turning people off. A 5star hotel and it’s content wouldn’t suit the young ‘fast fashion’ followers and vice versa.
I think influencers need to separate their business and personal pages especially for launching a brand. Just my opinion

Reactions: 11
To be honest I think it’s the showing off of the luxury hotels and non stop consumerism that’s turning people off. A 5star hotel and it’s content wouldn’t suit the young ‘fast fashion’ followers and vice versa.
I think influencers need to separate their business and personal pages especially for launching a brand. Just my opinion
I don't think she has a single post on there that is a genuine "non-sponsored" post. It's hard to distinguish what her true interests are (aside from Love Island, her boyfriend and the pregnant friends she is not afraid to hang out with even though she clearly hasn't received the jab). Her page is one big ad. At least, other influencers show a bit of their personal interests with non-sponsored content here and there. In her case, there's always a hidden sponsorship. Not relatable at all.

Plus, she relies far too much on her "body" because there's not a single post where she's not wearing a short dress or a bathing suit. With other influencers, you see their content mature as they grow older. In her case, it's a clear regression.

She has the personality of a squashed banana if you ask me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly! I only started following her when she moved to NYC and thought she was ambitious, energetic and put in the hours over there. She was always up early, vlogging and editing, off to meetings etc. I stopped following her soon after she returned to Ireland and found her so lacking in ambition recently that I even re-watched her first vlogs in NYC to see if I had imagined it all in my head. Re-watching she seems like a different person now, she appeared so excited about her future plans and ambitious to work hard at the time. I know the pandemic changed everything but there seems to be zero ambition anymore. It's all just about easy swipe ups and trips every week.

Reactions: 14
She used to have a bit of charm about her and even though she had it easy she put in the graft and was very likeable. She really couldn’t be more unlikable right now. She never comes on to chat anymore, just flog flog flog. She used to be more engaging when she was single and lonely, now she doesn’t need her audience for much anymore she doesn’t seem to engage anymore.

Reactions: 14
I stopped following her a couple of months ago for this exact reason, everything was swipe ups and ads. She also lacks integrity and would promote absolutely anything she was paid to, so I don’t even like her as an influencer. I agree that she used to be a lot more relatable and seemed like a sweet girl. Now she seems full of herself and trying to be an American teen movie type when she’s nearly 30. I don’t miss following her at all.

Reactions: 13
Checked the page to see if I missed anything. She's just the same in day in day out

Reactions: 2
I stopped following her a couple of months ago for this exact reason, everything was swipe ups and ads. She also lacks integrity and would promote absolutely anything she was paid to, so I don’t even like her as an influencer. I agree that she used to be a lot more relatable and seemed like a sweet girl. Now she seems full of herself and trying to be an American teen movie type when she’s nearly 30. I don’t miss following her at all.
I think that's the problem. If you mention "Louise C." to anyone, they wouldn't be able to pin point what her actual personal brand is. Truth is, she doesn't have one. She's just a sell out and has zero consistency in what she promotes. She can promote €5 Boohoo T-shirts one day and €300 sheets the next thus completely disregarding what her demographic is. The alcohol promotion looks really bad as well. I can't think of any sophisticated influencer who openly promotes alcohol so much. It's completely distasteful. I know it's Ireland and yes, there is the whole drinking culture, but she's the only Irish influencer I've seen who promotes alcohol this much.

3FE, Frank & Honest etc... don't need her either. Frank & Honest has pretty much taken over most Centras/Supervalues etc.. and 3FE is an established brand. The only reason she got popular is because she's tall, blonde with supposedly nice legs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.