Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The canal story....Lads the sneak peeks of the boyfriend’s body bits... she is definitely purposely doing it... it’s so sad! She behaves like a teenage girl with her first boyfriend.

Reactions: 14
The canal story....Lads the sneak peeks of the boyfriend’s body bits... she is definitely purposely doing it... it’s so sad! She behaves like a teenage girl with her first boyfriend.
Just find her weird in general. She was depressing AF in NY..talked about wanting a bf all the time..why wasn't she happy by herself? Home to Limerick...depressing AF... back in Dublin with a boy..life is great. The way she talks about.. thank God it's Friday..it's nearly the weekend etc is embarrassing. She's literally waiting her whole week just to hang with the boy even more..because there's no difference in the days of the week for her work-wise.

Reactions: 21
Just find her weird in general. She was depressing AF in NY..talked about wanting a bf all the time..why wasn't she happy by herself? Home to Limerick...depressing AF... back in Dublin with a boy..life is great. The way she talks about.. thank God it's Friday..it's nearly the weekend etc is embarrassing. She's literally waiting her whole week just to hang with the boy even more..because there's no difference in the days of the week for her work-wise.
All those dating app videos she put up in NY were so embarrassing

Reactions: 1
We don't know what goes through her head. To me it seems she is a bit insecure, hence the need for validation from a male and IG. I mean, she's the type of girl who wears shorts & swimsuits with no tights in 10 degree weather when everyone else is wearing winter clothing. She wants to be seen as it uplifts her ego when she's told she has a great body. I believe that's the reason why she left NY - she simply wasn't getting any validation from anyone there. She's the type of girl who constantly needs to be in a relationship it seems - no harm, but she tries to portray herself as this "independent" woman when she's always co-dependent on someone (a roommate, her family, a boyfriend). It seems she's lived a very sheltered life and wouldn't have the mental strength to deal with "life" on her own. I can't imagine her working a normal & stressful job. To each their own at the end of the day.

How did she even meet this guy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It must be the fella she has taking pics of her down at the beach. I’d find that really off putting in a partner, having to snap them trying to act casual while laughing away at nothing looking into the wilderness. I’d just think, get a grip?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It must be the fella she has taking pics of her down at the beach. I’d find that really off putting in a partner, having to snap them trying to act casual while laughing away at nothing looking into the wilderness. I’d just think, get a grip?
When your 15-16 I could see it being okay for social media maybe, not when your nearly 30 🙃 he will get a pain in his hole with it all after a few months

Reactions: 11
When your 15-16 I could see it being okay for social media maybe, not when your nearly 30 🙃 he will get a pain in his hole with it all after a few months
He seems to be normal enough going by the snippets we have been given. I’d say he’ll tire of her carry on fairly quickly. To most normal folk influencers are just a laughing stock

Reactions: 8
He seems to be normal enough going by the snippets we have been given. I’d say he’ll tire of her carry on fairly quickly. To most normal folk influencers are just a laughing stock
Not sure - when it comes to dating, men generally don't care if you're an influencer or a nurse (unless he's overly picky) as long as she's financially independent. She's attractive, which certainly mitigates the influencer bit. Plus, she doesn't seem to be invading his privacy by putting him all over her IG aside from the small body parts.

Reactions: 3
Not sure - when it comes to dating, men generally don't care if you're an influencer or a nurse (unless he's overly picky) as long as she's financially independent. She's attractive, which certainly mitigates the influencer bit. Plus, she doesn't seem to be invading his privacy by putting him all over her IG aside from the small body parts.
Suppose it’s each time their own but I’d wager to most they are an object of ridicule. You’d want to be made of special stuff to be able for the carry on

Reactions: 4
Does she just spend half her day walking up and down Grafton street with her phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even people in fashion and retail industries laugh at their carry on. Someone I know works for a major retail clothing chain and they heard an Influencer doing her stories in a changing room one day. They said it was so cringe.

Most fellas would probably delighted to hook up with an influencer just so they could tell their mates. Long term unless they completely comfortable with their life being shown to the world it’s hard to know. Like it’s not like a normal celebrity where they wouldn’t have to show that much of their private life online.

I’d say most of the fellas that go for those influencers definitely have notions as well. Whether they’re shown or not they enjoy the freebies and the gifted stays/ food packs that kind of life style!

Reactions: 15
I’d say most of the fellas that go for those influencers definitely have notions as well. Whether they’re shown or not they enjoy the freebies and the gifted stays/ food packs that kind of life style!
I'd date someone for free food. I'm married but... feed me anyway 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agreed, a friend of a friend was dating an influencer who was pretty well known in South America, but not so much in our region (U.S.) and he admits he really enjoyed all the freebies they would get (fancy dinners, hotel stays, designer products etc) and it "felt like dating a celebrity" whenever he went to visit her and "she always looked her best" so that was a bonus for him. It all depends on their priorities.

Reactions: 1
I don't think men have the same approach as women when it comes to dating and criteria. Men are generally a bit more surface level meaning if she's attractive, financially independent and her personality is somewhat bearable, that seals the deal. I actually think a large majority wouldn't be against dating one, especially if you look at the amount of guys who follow these "Instagram Models/Huns" - pretty much every single straight guy follows at least one or two.

In Louise's case, she's not posting pictures of him on her IG and respects privacy, so it's a bonus point for him if he doesn't want to be in the limelight. Not every influencer will plaster their relationship all over IG (although most do).

Reactions: 9
She was at the beach with that one derv and Aideen the pics were probably taken then sure Aideen had exact same pics up basically

She was at the beach with that one derv and Aideen the pics were probably taken then sure Aideen had exact same pics up basically
I think the picture at the beach proves everyone's very point: she's the only one there tanning in a bathing suit on a Friday, no other soul sight as most of us mere mortals, including her boyfriend, actually have to be at work. What is she talking about getting into swimwear in front of other people? There's no one around.

Also, what is she doing playing tennis alone to promote this coffee brand? It's weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.