Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not good looking at all! I honestly don’t think many Irish bloggers are... just big balls really

Reactions: 6
Ya the song has the lyrics “I’ll put my dick in your mouth”. Very classy Lou
Yeah, I thought I heard something along those lines but I wasn't sure as it seemed a bit inappropriate and had no correlation to the post.

Very classy indeed lol.

Reactions: 2
A Penneys haul today after a Zara haul yesterday. All from the woman who a mere week ago said she wanted to try and be more sustainable

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A Penneys haul today after a Zara haul yesterday. All from the woman who a mere week ago said she wanted to try and be more sustainable
It angers me so much that some of these influencers are not being called out more for encouraging people to fill up landmines with clothes in this day and age 😡 The apparel industry accounts for 10% of global carbon emissions 😡 Louise in particular has no shame in this.

Reactions: 6
The vacuous stare into the camera 😂 how many mini skirts and summer dresses does one person need??

Reactions: 8
I think her eyes are really creepy. I don't know why. Her IG stories where she put those close up pictures are really creepy.

She's nothing special. If it weren't for the bleached hair and fake tan, nobody would be paying her any attention.

I agree though. She seems to have lived an incredibly sheltered life and that's probably why she found NY to be quite "harsh" I assume. Nothing wrong with living a sheltered life, but then act like you're "woke" or whatever new-age term people use these days. She's nowhere near woke, she's fast asleep at the wheel. She could have easily set up a business with her money, but none of that. Yet, she's trying to give financial & career advice on some obscure podcast. I'm not taking financial advice from someone who does a Zara haul every week and who uses a song full of profanities as her background music.

Reactions: 15
It angers me so much that some of these influencers are not being called out more for encouraging people to fill up landmines with clothes in this day and age 😡
I'm sorry I totally get what your saying and you're 100% right but I'm picturing Louise packing landmines with her awful beige puke coloured lounge wear and blasting them off into space 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if she is ever going to wear this bag outside
She's definitely regressed. 30 going on 14, is that what she is trying to pull?

She's acting like she's in some early 00s' sitcom. That bag isn't 90s vibe at all. I don't recall anyone wearing plastic bags as handbags back then because people had a bit more sense. It's more of an early '00s thing. €14 for that thing is already way overpriced.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She has the ability and it’s really quite remarkable to make absolutely every item of clothing look cheap and tacky. No matter the price tag or where it’s from.

I think she picks the wrong colors for her skin tone and the fit is never appropriate. Either too short, too tight, colors & materials don't match etc... She's just bad at styling things and coordinating items. She tries too hard and wants to make those pieces look "stylish", but ends up looking like a hot mess because the pieces simply don't go together (the black cyclist shorts & bodycon with pink dress and orange mini-bag - barf).

She mostly wears polyester/viscose clothing, which are already tacky and cheap looking to begin with.

The only thing I liked was that dress she wore to show her PTSB Award - it looked too short on her, but the dress itself was decent.

Another day, another skincare brand with a hidden sp. drives me crackers when they come on and say they’ve been using a product and the bottle is still brand new and blatantly never used!

Reactions: 8
92EA4FD8-D9DF-4EC8-A082-2978E78A86EB.png
Her comment says nearly €200 Euro off? 105 euro off or does she get special discounts?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 624676Her comment says nearly €200 Euro off? 105 euro off or does she get special discounts?
If you just glance at it it looks a bit like €294 because it's crossed out.
Is she actually buying any of this tit she keeps linking in the BT sale? Like that grey and white asymmetric dress she's shown twice now (very "alternative mother of the bride" imo but at least its not bet into her or too short): has she bought it, or is she just showing what's in stock?

Reactions: 3
She has quite a small balcony. Considering she has feck all to be doing except trying on creased clothes, could she not give the balcony a sweep and pull up the weeds?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.