Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that really small handbag she has for her rooftop dinner? 😂
I had to laugh bc Megan totally mispronounced the brand and her voice is very painful to listen to.
On a positive note, it actually looks like a great day out (weather-wise) in Dublin. It's too bad Louise had to ruin a fun photo with a Kim Kardashian quote. Sorry, just not a fan and such a strange person to quote. Even a random song lyric would have been better.

Reactions: 1
Does Lou read on here or what?

She's suddenly tagged "drinkaware.ie" in her last IG post where she promotes ... alcohol. She sure has never done that before.

No wonder she goes to the gym three times a day - she needs to burn those alcohol calories. The amount of drinking this girl indulges in/promotes is shocking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If I have to hear this wan talk about her ‘busy’ week or say ‘Thank god it’s Friday’ I may just commit murder.

Reactions: 13
If I have to hear this wan talk about her ‘busy’ week or say ‘Thank god it’s Friday’ I may just commit murder.
Does anyone follow Anna Kirwan, Ian Madigans partner? She is the absolute worst for it. Literally refers to clearing her wardrobe as “work” and has busy weeks of Pilates, dog walks and shopping.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Anna Kirwan, Ian Madigans partner? She is the absolute worst for it. Literally refers to clearing her wardrobe as “work” and has busy weeks of Pilates, dog walks and shopping.
Nope stopped following Madigan and herself after he posted a pic of his daughter with “uncle” paddy Jackson.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Another dose, unfollowed a while back

Reactions: 1
Three alcohol-related grid posts in a row!
And two of them are sponsored/promotions/whatever we're calling it this week.
Strange planning.

Reactions: 5
She'll be one the those mothers who will constantly promote "mommy juice". I don't think she's gone a week without posting alcohol-related content. Imagine spending 4 or 4 years in college to end up promoting alcohol, fast fashion & Tayto on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This wan needs a thread. I’ve never seen anything like it trying to break into the influencer life. It’s beyond parody. I actually don’t think she’s worked a day in her life.

Reactions: 6
She'll be one the those mothers who will constantly promote "mommy juice". I don't think she's gone a week without posting alcohol-related content. Imagine spending 4 or 4 years in college to end up promoting alcohol, fast fashion & Tayto on Instagram.
Some of these influencers are the modern day version of the Irish model posing in a bikini on Grafton Street holding a giant banana! Lazy Lump Louise would definitely have been one of these!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some of these influencers are the modern day version of the Irish model posing in a bikini on Grafton Street holding a giant banana! Lazy Lump Louise would definitely have been one of these!
I used to see those models around back in the day, always though it was a bit ridiculous. I read about one whose lung collapsed after such bikini photoshoot in the rain. At least, these girls were/are employed by actual modelling agencies which makes them a bit more "legitimate" than these Instagram so-called "models".

I actually saw an RTE interview of Lou which took place in January - she looks very different physically from her IG posts. OK, the camera adds 10 pounds, but I don't think her legs are that great. If you take a look at this video, her walk is a bit strange.

Who on earth plays tennis and drinks alcohol at the same time? LOL at the staging.

That alcohol infused water she drinks is still alcohol, not actual water. Jeez.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I just worry about how many young girls see this as a viable career path now rather than studying and getting a proper job.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just worry about how many young girls see this as a viable career path now rather than studying and getting a proper job.
Exactly. I’d say very few make decent money out of it. And even for them, you will only be in demand for a short amount of time until younger people come along,. Then what do you have to fall back on? I’d say it’s a horrible life. Imagine all the bitchiness and pressure there is behind the scenes. And the ones trying to start our are basically just shamelessly begging for free stuff. At least some of them have their own products, Louise has nothing

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.