Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
I dunno why she is making out that her break was so nice”after the last year and a half” she literally spent all of last summer in every hotel and county in Ireland. She was only away in a hotel with her family a few weeks ago, she annoys me the she goes on like this and I am not even going to start on the whole “playing catch up with work” shite

Reactions: 20

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
And her counting down the minutes to the weekend, she's in for some land if she ever actually has to get a job that doesn't involve meeting friends and going to town/beach everyday!
Don’t forget breaking in her sandals. An important part of everyone’s working day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Addd

VIP Member
I’ll never forget when she sat in the gifted car in Limerick nearly crying that she hadn’t talked to anyone in over a week, but I think it was literally the first week she hadn’t been flat out meeting people and in hotels. Oh and of course her parents & brother don’t count as people to talk to.

Reactions: 19

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It must be the fella she has taking pics of her down at the beach. I’d find that really off putting in a partner, having to snap them trying to act casual while laughing away at nothing looking into the wilderness. I’d just think, get a grip?

• Heart
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She is so full of shit! She is one of the worst culprits for fast fashion with all the shit she buys and also 99% of her content is “swipe up for this” so she’s also encouraging others to shop fast fashion constantly. Idiot doesn’t even cut it

delialoves

Yeah a friend of mine is 25 and got Pfizer as his GP had a few leftover and rang him up as he had previously enquired about it! At this stage when all the vulnerable and elderly have been vaccinated, I think it’s a bit of a reach to be annoyed that someone in their late 20s is getting it.

Reactions: 18

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Is anyone else completely over that “feels like summer” all the instahuns use for their reels and stories?
I'm over summer altogether. I'm sick of seeing them plastering the temperature on every single shot. Yeah, it's 23 degrees we get it. They sound completely ridiculous as 23 degrees is spring weather everywhere else. Nothing spectacular. Also, please don't tell me about the whole "hot girl summer". I'm personally hot all year around lol, so whatever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s not really skipping a queue tbf… I know lots of people that phoned up their gp/pharmacies and got the vaccine that way .. don’t ask don’t get
I’m getting mine next week from my GP and I’m 23 I’m not a spunger, he rang and he has them to give. The comments on here are ridiculous.

• Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I dont think she was ever going back tbh. Sure isnt this lad the second fella shes had on the go since coming back?

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does Darren Kennedy give anyone else the creeps? He’s like 40 hanging around a load of twenty odd year olds

MarryMe

Lol Permanent TSB giving Lou an award for ‘Influencer of the Year’ 😂 They must not have seen her recent stance in Stellar... I’m not an influencer!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I'm glad IG and TikTok weren't around when I was a teenager. We had "Myspace" and "Bebo" and still had that "naivete" that teenagers nowadays won't ever experience. Kids grow up way too fast these days and it's a recipe for a true crash and burn. Growing up, we were taught about the importance of education (specifically, higher education), the value of money and working hard the "traditional" way. Now, social media has just killed those values by providing kids with the illusion that instant gratification is the way to go. I don't know how I'd feel if my kid were to tell me they want to be an "influencer". Unless they intend on using social media as a platform to build their own brand, I don't think I'd be OK with it. I don't have kids yet, but the thought of raising a child in today's world is a scary prospect.

Last edited:
  • Heart

leeroyjenkins1

Is anyone else completely over that “feels like summer” all the instahuns use for their reels and stories?
I’d love if one of them just said fuck the system and made a reel with the most ghetto tune ever. Louise getting up at noon to do her yoga with Tupac rapping about pimps hoes and drugs blasting in the background. Influencers are some of the most bland people I’ve ever come across.

• Haha
All this woman does is shop and flaunt how she’s buying designer blah blah blah. She is a total airhead. I haven’t been to the shops but I’m bloody sick of shopping already because of her stories. I wonder will she ever find a purpose in life other than shopping and tilting her head to the side for a pic

TheGlossy

VIP Member
While I get where you’re coming from and I thought the same re. weather, I also think no one’s life is smooth sailing the whole time and if it is, I genuinely wouldn’t begrudge them a nice life once they appreciated it.

Her cousin took her own life which I imagine you never get over. Plus the New York dream came crashing down around her and that was pre-covid. I don’t think she’s had it totally easy but it def appears that was at times.

For whoever mentioned Cooper’s lifestyle… he breaks my heart. He mustn’t know if he’s coming or going. He’s had more homes than I’ve had in my 36 years!! And more trips away in the last 3 years than I’ve had in the last 5. No word of a lie. Can’t they just give full access to whoever has the most settled life? He’s like the child of a divorced couple though no couple would want that life for their child if it could be avoided. Poor Coops.. 💔

Just on this point.. I think most of us are a shell of who we used to be pre-covid. I seem like I’m defending her constantly. I’m not. Just this point was made before and I thought I’d prob similar myself. I have a job and family but struggle some days to know my identify post covid (when we get there). I think we all have mild ptsd from the early months where fear paralysed us. I would have to have had been away from home for it. Especially with in NYC as it escalated quickly there. I totally do get the point though and will look back on earlier you tubes that were mentioned out of ours nosiness. I reckon shorter hair would look so fresh and trendy on her.
I agree on the last point. COVID took a toll on pretty much everyone's mental health. Those who claim "I've been thriving since COVID hit" are deluding themselves. I'm a completely different person from who I was back in 2019. I think it's allowed people to mature quicker than normal because we now have been exposed to the harsh reality of this world. We all took many things for granted. As we're slowly approaching the end of the tunnel, I too am struggling to figure out my post-COVID identity. I'm still the same I was before, but I'm completely different. I try to put myself in the same mindset as the one I was in in 2019 and I simply can't. I'm not particularly depressed and I'm quite "busy" with work and other commitments, but it doesn't change the fact that COVID has reality shifted our reality. I don't blame her for feeling disoriented after the NY failure.

That said, I don't think Lou has COVID PTSD related to the initial fear of the virus. That we gathered when she mingled with the whole world during lockdown. Also, the truth be told, I can't feel overly sorry for her because she has a boyfriend, a strong family unit she was able to fall back on after NY didn't work out, friends etc... Some people don't have this privilege. I know I don't. Yes, I understand mental health is complex and you can have all the support in the world and still feeling lonely, but I'm putting this in perspective here. Her NY failure could have been worse if she didn't have a strong family unit to fall back on. Most of us have been working double hard to keep it all together because we simply don't have the privilege to have someone to fall back on. Nothing against, Lou - just saying my truth.

• Heart

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I can't decide which bit is the most cringe - the fake waking up at the start, the carefully chosen sexy PJ's, the breakfast and coffee in bed (bye white sheets) while simultaneously reading and using her laptop, or the serum on top of the full face of make up 😂😂 Oh Louise, never change.
I see she's trying to act "American" with the iced coffee in the morning. Who in their right mind drinks a coffee full of ice cubes right after waking up? I'm sorry, but it's terrible. Again, unrelatable. I doubt anyone with a 9-5 has time for breakfast in bed. I know I don't.

Also, she's lost her mind. She needs to understand what her demographic actually is before agreeing to sponsorships. If you take a look at the website of the brand she's promoting, you can see a flat sheet is €65 and the bed sets are around €150 to €300. Her "fan" base is I assume made of teenagers, college students and wannabee influencers. Does she really think anyone in this pool is going to spend €200 on bed sets? She has zero consistency in what she promotes and the demographic she's trying to reach. A teenager who buys Boohoo or cheap Nasty Gal fast fashion clothes is certainly not going to spend that much money on bed sets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17