Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw Belle beauty and Terri meeting Louise when they are/were pregnant!! And the standard photos 2m apart for social distance!!! What!!!! 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 5
The posing ... with the hand in the pocket and the other on the stroller. Please. Ridiculous pose. Was the hand on the pocket really necessary?

Jesus can someone show Louise how to curl her hair she makes an absolute pigs ear of it every time

Reactions: 8
Jesus can someone show Louise how to curl her hair she makes an absolute pigs ear of it every time
She thinks that's a bouncy blow dry look 😅
Can she not see the literal foot of lank, straight hair before the bend (that's not a curl) starts? Nothin' bouncy about that, love!
Are these extensions or actual hair? Have we ever seen her with shorter hair, like a bob for example?

Reactions: 7
Does she even have a desk? Looks like she just flings her laptop anywhere she can

Reactions: 3
She thinks that's a bouncy blow dry look 😅
Can she not see the literal foot of lank, straight hair before the bend (that's not a curl) starts? Nothin' bouncy about that, love!
Are these extensions or actual hair? Have we ever seen her with shorter hair, like a bob for example?
They are extensions and they’re atrocious looking!

Reactions: 4
Question, why do influencers feel the need to show us them working out or think we care about what workouts they do? Their narcissism knows no bounds

Reactions: 15
"Hey guys!!!! Just thought I'd pop on middle of the week thankfully and nearly the weekend"

Hi Louise i work in the real world and don't work out at 12 o clock in the afternoon or eat pizza at 4pm. I have a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the latest reel she “takes a shower” but is wearing the same pyjamas to eat breakfast on the bed after that shot she actually puts zero effort into her reels

She also puts on serum... over a full face of slap, including that hideous lipgloss situation that's just a shade too far in the direction of "blowup doll" for comfort.

• Haha
The whole ‘morning routine’ was just hilarious without meaning to be

I can't decide which bit is the most cringe - the fake waking up at the start, the carefully chosen sexy PJ's, the breakfast and coffee in bed (bye white sheets) while simultaneously reading and using her laptop, or the serum on top of the full face of make up 😂😂 Oh Louise, never change.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Is it the weekend yet’ She works very hard she most be wrecked, she will deserve a few drinks now at the weekend

Reactions: 11
Morning routines where popular in 2016 😂 she hasn’t an original idea in her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.