Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's smart, which means, he will eventually get tired of her and move on. How much intellectual stimulation can you get from influencers? I'm not saying all influencers are dim, but Lou doesn't show a plethora of interests. Or perhaps we're all wrong and she's far more cultured/entertaining than we think.
You can have a good job and still be a creep of a guy who just wants a pretty face.. I work with plenty like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can have a good job and still be a creep of a guy who just wants a pretty face.. I work with plenty like it.
Totally agree, unfortunately there are many men out there who just want a pretty exterior

Reactions: 3
Lads I haven't been on her thread or Instagram in a while cos she is honestly pure borrrrring. She must be the most boring Irish influencer going. I don't understand how somebody could possibly be THAT dull.
And I agree she really looks like she doesn't work out at all. Now don't get me wrong I'd be totally happy to have her body and I do think she looks great but I just find it odd that she works out so much and it doesn't show at all. No definition or muscle at all. Maybe she doesn't eat enough to gain muscle.

Reactions: 5
Lads I haven't been on her thread or Instagram in a while cos she is honestly pure borrrrring. She must be the most boring Irish influencer going. I don't understand how somebody could possibly be THAT dull.
And I agree she really looks like she doesn't work out at all. Now don't get me wrong I'd be totally happy to have her body and I do think she looks great but I just find it odd that she works out so much and it doesn't show at all. No definition or muscle at all. Maybe she doesn't eat enough to gain muscle.
I think if I worked out as much as she did I would be invisible. She must not be naturally slim anyway if she has to work out that much to maintain a size 8-10 figure. Not hating on her shape either by saying that, it’s grand like but nothing amazing for the effort she goes to

Reactions: 4
The people in the BT changing rooms running by as she’s eyeing herself in the mirror … ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️And the look she threw them for inconveniencing her ‘work’

Reactions: 6
Until they decide to settle down !
I agree. Most men want a pretty girl, but it's a different story when it comes to settling down. Hence, the fact I'm assuming he will move on when he's ready to settle down - but again, I'm not a fortune teller. Imagine him trying to explain his parents what she does for a living if they're not tech/internet savvy.

Parents: So, what does Lou do for a living?
Him: She's a content creator.
Parents: A what? What company does she work for?
Him: No, she works for herself or promotes other companies online
Parents: You mean like a salesperson online?
Him: Not exactly. To put it in simple terms, she takes pictures of herself promoting different clothing brands everyday and posts them online to get people to like the pictures and perhaps go and buy the same. She generates her income from people liking her pictures.
Parents: And that's a job? Really? What kind of a job is that?

LOL. I can't. I need to stop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean fair play to her, she does seem to put effort into her blog and it is a full time job so you can’t take that from her. But, I just she looks like a goof ball. There is something reall awkward about her, especially when she works out.

I mean fair play to her, she does seem to put effort into her blog and it is a full time job so you can’t take that from her. But, I just she looks like a goof ball. There is something reall awkward about her, especially when she works out.
She doesn't really blog anymore. Besides, plenty of girls had a "blog" growing up on top of going to school, myself included. It's really nothing special and doesn't take more than just a couple of hours weekly. Blogging is simply the predecessor of Instagram. She went down the easy route by putting her entire focus into Instagram. Unless she blogs on a daily basis, which she doesn't, I don't deem it a full time job personally. I find it unfair to people who actually have full-time jobs to say blogging once every 2 or 3 days is a full-time job. It certainly doesn't have the stress, the overtime, the demands and the stakeholder management responsibilities a true full-time job entails.

Reactions: 5
Agree I’d actually commend her if she kept up her blog/vlogging. Editing videos, writing etc. actually takes time and some sort of skill. She just went down the easy route with Instagram

Reactions: 3
I started following her when she moved to New York as it was something I was thinking of doing! I think she came across really well then and genuine. She really makes the most of her looks for someone I would consider pretty plain looking and her fashion videos of her posing make me cringe but other than that she’s pretty sound

What the heck is that song in her "New in Zara haul" post? She doesn't have a creative bone in her.

Reactions: 4
What the heck is that song in her "New in Zara haul" post? She doesn't have a creative bone in her.
Another TikTok rip off.
Louise, delete tiktok off your phone and engage with your own brain for once, if it’s even in there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another TikTok rip off.
Louise, delete tiktok off your phone and engage with your own brain for once, if it’s even in there
Just by reading the word "TikTok" I've already lost brain cells. This thing is a joke and any person over 25 who uses this thing seriously needs to question themselves.

Louise is just someone who has her head permanently in the clouds. You get the feeling that her life has been continually smooth sailing. Life hasn’t kicked her in the ass yet. She hasn’t experienced much hardship, much loss, and so lacks the depth that comes with having endured challenging times and made sacrifices. She has no strength of character, in fact she has no character at all. No sense of self or individuality. She comes across like a very one dimensional air head who is happy enough to prance about like a budget Paris Hilton and thinks she’s reinventing the wheel by posing for outfit photos. I only follow her because she fascinates me with her immaturity

Reactions: 20
Just by reading the word "TikTok" I've already lost brain cells. This thing is a joke and any person over 25 who uses this thing seriously needs to question themselves.
harsh...

*scrolls through cat videos on tik tok*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ali Gordon has been using this song for months in his reels, total rip off from Lou Lou. His reels are unbelievably polished unlike this amateur!

Reactions: 1
Another TikTok rip off.
That song is beyond tasteless 🤣🤣 I love the way she jumps on these tiktok trends 5 weeks later

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.