Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the bf was the reason Louise decided not to go back to NY
The US is now slightly getting back to normal from what I understand. A lot of companies are planning on bringing people back to the office by September. Things are opening up, she could have easily made her way back. After all, if Retro-Flame was able to sneak in, she could too. I hope for her sake she'll stay with this guy, because there's nothing worse than regretting not giving something a second/proper shot and stay for a guy though I believe her narrative will always be "I blame this on COVID".

Reactions: 6
I dont think she was ever going back tbh. Sure isnt this lad the second fella shes had on the go since coming back?

Reactions: 18
She would be home by now anyway even if there was never any pandemic. She was home sick and crying about missing family when she was there about 8 weeks. Normal enough yeah but she is someone who needs to be surrounded by others to feel good, moving alone and living alone never made any sense. No shame in her trying it and it not working out, but she definitely uses Covid as the reason she moved home when the dogs on the street could see she wasn’t happy there and was itching for her family and friends.

Reactions: 8
She would be home by now anyway even if there was never any pandemic. She was home sick and crying about missing family when she was there about 8 weeks. Normal enough yeah but she is someone who needs to be surrounded by others to feel good, moving alone and living alone never made any sense. No shame in her trying it and it not working out, but she definitely uses Covid as the reason she moved home when the dogs on the street could see she wasn’t happy there and was itching for her family and friends.
I just wish she were more honest as in "I tried, it didn't work out, here are the lessons I learned" and it would make her more relatable. We've all tried things which didn't work out. Whenever she talked about coming back to Ireland and NY, she always whines about the pandemic screwing her plans instead of addressing the real reason.

Reactions: 9
Can she really be playing a part in sustainable fashion ? I actually have never seen her wear the same clothes twice. Never mind even gym gear

In the last 24hrs she's gone to exercise 3 times; yesterday at Collective Fitness, then Reformer pilates in the evening, now Steffans new gym today. It's all a bit much!

In the last 24hrs she's gone to exercise 3 times; yesterday at Collective Fitness, then Reformer pilates in the evening, now Steffans new gym today. It's all a bit much!
She sounds like the type of girl who will eat/drink whatever on weekends, feel guilty about it and then go overboard with the workouts.

I suppose most of these gyms she's seen at probably offered her a free pass and she's just promoting them.

Reactions: 6
Right, I know I'm going to hell, but here goes: Louise doesn't *look* like she works out as much/often as she makes out she does. Either she's not doing the workouts, just wearing the clothes, or she needs to work with a trainer to get the most out of her time.
(I say this as a woman whose current jeans are a size larger than my pre-pandemic ones, and absolutely not any kind of expert on fitness (ha!) but I can't help thinking it whenever she's showing off her latest gym gear haul)

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the live exercise class she did with Maeve Madden during the first lockdown? No harm to Louise but she has absolutely zero co-ordination and couldn’t keep up with anything. I think she does running and Pilates rather than HIIT/cross fit type stuff.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the live exercise class she did with Maeve Madden during the first lockdown? No harm to Louise but she has absolutely zero co-ordination and couldn’t keep up with anything. I think she does running and Pilates rather than HIIT/cross fit type stuff.
All these exercise class that most of these Instagramers film themselves doing are all for the gram. They speed up the video so it’s hard to see if they are doing them properly in real-time. They don’t pay for them so it’s a case of not really putting in as much effort. It’s not costing the instructors anything to have them in their classes and they are probably happy with the advertising.

I must be the only one who never sets foot in a gym or does any exercise class. I go for two 30 min walks daily with the dog and that’s about it. That seems to keep me in relatively stable shape. I’m sure I could tone up here and there but I’m not bothered tbh. I find the obsessive relationship with working out on Instagram just that, obsessive

Reactions: 15
I must be the only one who never sets foot in a gym or does any exercise class. I go for two 30 min walks daily with the dog and that’s about it. That seems to keep me in relatively stable shape. I’m sure I could tone up here and there but I’m not bothered tbh. I find the obsessive relationship with working out on Instagram just that, obsessive
Same here, walks (though not as regularly as you!) and lots of stretches to keep my poor back in line.
And I manage to do them without being kitted out head to toe in Sweaty Betty et al, which I think is very brave of me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been really impressed with dunnes workout gear the last year. Great quality, really well priced and I’ve loved the designs. If only I had a swipe up for you all 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's unhealthy. I can't even imagine the number of people out there who developed insecurities, eating disorders and compulsive exercising behavior from Instagram. I can understand wanting to look good, but most of these people are doing this to look good on social media specifically and to get validation. I used to go to the gym 5 times a week pre-pandemic and the atmosphere over there was overbearing. I'm now sticking to yoga and running instead of being stuck in a poorly lit and sewage smelling gym. Some of these people need to get some proper fresh air to feed their brain cells.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.