Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think her family are funding her at all. I doubt they're that well-off. If she were a trust fund kid, she'd probably have better taste!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think her family are funding her at all. I doubt they're that well-off. If she were a trust fund kid, she'd probably have better taste!

Her dad's side of the family. I'm sure they got some of it but probably not enough to fund clueless Lou.

Reactions: 2
I never actually realized how different she looked back in the day! I had to double-check when I came across this picture. Clearly, the blonde + fake tan can change a woman.

Also, she was apparently asked to do an interview to be on Love Island. I don't watch the show as it's trash, but I can only assume she wouldn't last a day there.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s she at advertising all those jumpers? As if she would wear them - they cover far too much skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is only dying for a foreign holiday. Mark my words the first day it’s given the go ahead she will be on a plane

Reactions: 12
Sorry, but it's 13 degrees in Dublin. Why is she dressed like it's mid-July? Now, she's try to be an A&F model?

Reactions: 8
Would she ever duck off with her airport outfits. Airport outfits for most people is a tracksuit from Penneys

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would she ever duck off with her airport outfits. Airport outfits for most people is a tracksuit from Penneys
Airport outfits? Where is she going?

I honestly don't know how these influencers have the courage to travel overseas. I see plenty of those from "mainland" Europe traveling to exotic locations right now. It's as though Ireland is on a completely different planet.

Personally, I wouldn't find it pleasant to travel for hours on end with a mask on. Very uncomfortable, I can imagine.

Reactions: 6
Airport outfits? Where is she going?

I honestly don't know how these influencers have the courage to travel overseas. I see plenty of those from "mainland" Europe traveling to exotic locations right now. It's as though Ireland is on a completely different planet.

Personally, I wouldn't find it pleasant to travel for hours on end with a mask on. Very uncomfortable, I can imagine.
She is desperate. Look on the one hand I understand it, and am hoping to get away myself maybe September October time as we have vouchers that need using from a cancelled trip last year. But her behaviour is just another in a long line of not giving one single duck about this pandemic. Throughout this whole thing she has acted like the pandemic is nothing more than a major inconvenience to her life. From debating whether to move home, to debating whether to move back, to finally settling here and being unhappy, wishing she was elsewhere and meeting up with every Tom dick and Harry in every single county going on every jaunt possible when things finally opened. Where most people have persevered and moved on cautiously when appropriate, Louise acted like the whole thing was personal to her and acted like the pandemic was out to get her (the whole NY thing that she didn’t shut up about for over six months after moving home) and never once had an ounce of concern for anyone only herself. Maybe if her parents were that bit older she would have got it.

So yeah.. while I do understand the desire to travel and the will to support the struggling airline industry, this one has had herself and herself only as the central focus throughout this entire pandemic. Her need to thrive and wear bikinis and travel and act like Serena Van Der Wannabe overtook everyone else’s instincts which was to do the right thing and stay safe. So the long and short of it is she’s a selfish tart. Louise we don’t care about seeing your bikini bottoms wedged up your behind, arms thrust in the air embracing foreign air in a photo taken by your poor suffering boyfriend. You’re boring and uninteresting and a pain in the hole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ll never forget when she sat in the gifted car in Limerick nearly crying that she hadn’t talked to anyone in over a week, but I think it was literally the first week she hadn’t been flat out meeting people and in hotels. Oh and of course her parents & brother don’t count as people to talk to.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.