Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off to Kildare Village now
Is she trying to break the record of the person who visited the most shops during week 1 post-lockdown?

This shopping marathon is way over the top. She could have just scattered her various shopping trips across several weeks. We'll see her in Dundrum next if the new BT is open over there.

The shameless post-lockdown race to be seen in every single place - just a title suggestion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
All this woman does is shop and flaunt how she’s buying designer blah blah blah. She is a total airhead. I haven’t been to the shops but I’m bloody sick of shopping already because of her stories. I wonder will she ever find a purpose in life other than shopping and tilting her head to the side for a pic

Reactions: 18
I see she put a vote up to see if we can go abroad. Definitely putting out the feelers to see if she will get a big backlash when she goes abroad. She’s a joke

Reactions: 16
I see she put a vote up to see if we can go abroad. Definitely putting out the feelers to see if she will get a big backlash when she goes abroad. She’s a joke
SMH. Homegirl isn't even vaccinated yet. She's about to bring back some variants.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for Megan, she probably doesn't earn as much as Louise and may feel pressured to keep up with all this splurging

Reactions: 5
Whatever happened to her stint for Meals on Wheels? Swear she posted a photo wearing a Skims tracksuit posing with the deliveries and it was never mentioned again.

Reactions: 10
She could be less interested in Megan’s bag. She sounded so montone when she first pulled it out and then she went straight back to her own stuff 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She must be loaded can’t last forever 😂😂 I hate bloggers so much flaunt in your face prada tack

Reactions: 7
If Louise bought that Prada bag we’d have a gazillion stories plus a YouTube video. Megan gets 2 seconds of attention and done

Reactions: 11
If Louise bought that Prada bag we’d have a gazillion stories plus a YouTube video. Megan gets 2 seconds of attention and done
In all fairness, it's not Louise's job to work on Megan's self-marketing strategy. Her Instagram & YouTube channel are about her. I don't see how she'd owe Megan more than just a few seconds/minutes on her Instagram. I don't understand the logic here. Yes, they're roommates, but they're not business partners.

Reactions: 5
In all fairness, it's not Louise's job to work on Megan's self-marketing strategy. Her Instagram & YouTube channel are about her. I don't see how she'd owe Megan more than just a few seconds/minutes on her Instagram. I don't understand the logic here. Yes, they're roommates, but they're not business partners.
Then don’t show it all? She literally said we’re going to show you what we got and cut her off half way which was rude.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.