Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that it's exciting to have great weather, but every other one of her stories has the temperature stamp on it or commenting on the weather so YEA WE GET IT! It's warm and sunny and you're reallyyy excited about it lol. But coming from her, it's laughable because she acts and dresses like it's summer time year-round anyway 😅.

It makes me wonder if she ever considered moving to LA or Miami. I know it's not easy just to pick up and move your entire life, but she can do her influencer thing from anywhere and she'd have tons of sunny outdoor content. Maybe NY just wasn't the place for her, but if she wanted to take another shot at the U.S., LA and Miami come to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See no reason why not. I'd consider that a normal price for hotel.
Especially as I assume they're splitting 50/50. It's about €440 each - not bad.

I get that it's exciting to have great weather, but every other one of her stories has the temperature stamp on it or commenting on the weather so YEA WE GET IT! It's warm and sunny and you're reallyyy excited about it lol. But coming from her, it's laughable because she acts and dresses like it's summer time year-round anyway 😅.

It makes me wonder if she ever considered moving to LA or Miami. I know it's not easy just to pick up and move your entire life, but she can do her influencer thing from anywhere and she'd have tons of sunny outdoor content. Maybe NY just wasn't the place for her, but if she wanted to take another shot at the U.S., LA and Miami come to mind.
I have a hard time picturing Lou in LA or Miami. She simply doesn't have the attitude or the character to live there. Yes, she's a pretty girl, but in LA or Miami she's a dozen. She doesn't have that "it girl" factor to make it in LA. It's extremely competitive as it's influencers' land. LA is extremely toxic and Miami isn't particularly great either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I presumed she got it for free both times shes stayed to be honest. There was a load of influencers stayed there last year and generally with them, if theyve all got it, its been given to them for nothing.

She had to put the phone down on the wall to get the photo of the two of them. So incredibly cringy.

Reactions: 5
A hike. Christ it’s just a walk
Omg yes! Unless you're halfway up a mountain it's not a hike. And even then it's not a hike, it's a a hill walk 🤣. Hike is such an Americanism. I'd bet good money Louise had never been to Doolin before her quarantine with Charlotte last year. She's such a try hard "I love the countryside" when she doesn't know the first thing about it.

Reactions: 6
She’s such a try hard. Put the phone down and enjoy the holiday if it’s that much fun. Nobody cares about the scenery or that your bf looks like a squashie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just posted that she got that stay as a gift from her friend so she answered all the questions here 😆

Reactions: 4
Keep holding the already melted cones while i get a photo for the gram 🙄 will you take a photo of me looking off into the distance on the cliff, the beach, the road. How does he put up with that shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Keep holding the already melted cones while i get a photo for the gram 🙄 will you take a photo of me looking off into the distance on the cliff, the beach, the road. How does he put up with that shite!
She’ll probably say it’s her ‘job’ thought technically she’s on her holidays. Imagine getting an out of office email from Louise

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If any of ye do the Doolin cliff walk (and do, it's gorgeous) please don't sit on the edge like Louise: there are rockfalls all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’ll probably say it’s her ‘job’ thought technically she’s on her holidays. Imagine getting an out of office email from Louise
LOL. Her life is a permanent out of office.

She reminds me of Cher in Clueless because she is truly clueless. If they do a reboot, they should cast Lou as Cher.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Full view from the back just uploaded now in her latest grid post.. I’m nearly sure there will be a full frontal reveal by the end of this staycay I don’t think she will be able to resist. She is just itching to get him out there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She had to put the phone down on the wall to get the photo of the two of them. So incredibly cringy.
She did the same with her ex in her Positano Vlog lol. She put the camera against a wall to take a video clip of the two of them together. I was also disappointed as he looked far more attractive in pictures than in this video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.