Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I literally couldn’t even hazard a guess as to what her brand could be. I mean sure, it could be the usual make up/tan crap that we have come to expect from influencers but, why? When I look at her, nothing particularly stands out as to “wow she’d be very good at launching xyz”. Her make up is boring same same and when she manages to do it for events she does a shite job. I’m just at a loss as to what this brand could be. She’s such a nothingy person nothing immediately comes to mind and unless it’s a complete departure from the predictable stuff that has been done a million times over, I can’t see there being much interest or demand for whatever it is
I read this and thought to myself "what does Louises personality say to me" and genuinely now fully believe shes bringing out her own range of wet wipes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

not_influenced

VIP Member
I think we can all agree no one here is jealous. We're all adults happy -single, relationships or otherwise.

It's the weirdness of the whole thing, i think on social media you make one of 2 choices don't show the person at all or show them. No one cares!! If she showed him i wouldn't give a bollix if she chose not to show him I'd equally give as much of a bollix!!

But for me it is so laughable how petty she is, like that one in the door way. He looks like a cardboard cutout!!! It's all very sad and if she'd any real mates they'd call her aside on it and say you're been a Sap!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Wasn’t she in a lab last summer “testing” shite for her brand so it’s something cosmetic anyway. Ireland does not need another subpar cosmetic line from a nobody z list influencer

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
We're on a forum talking about influencers, their lifestyle, clothing, style, image & body. Judging, not talking as a matter of fact. Can't get any more superficial than that! Pot calling the kettle black.
Yes, we are judging influencers. Not every random Tom dick and Harry who happen to drive a red car and calling them trash. It was a bizarre comment and I am entitled to criticise it, as is also the point of the thread.

As you were.

starry2020

Lol at Louise attempt at less fast fashion, remember her PILE of lounge wear
And her counting down the minutes to the weekend, she's in for some land if she ever actually has to get a job that doesn't involve meeting friends and going to town/beach everyday!

Tutututu

Okay everyone. So Meg used to live with a lad called (Ross Forde) you can Instagram him and all I will say about him is you’ll love him just as much as we all love Louise and melancholy Meg. He’s as bad as the two of them put together. They lived together in Donnybrook, had a massive fallen out. She never had any friends of her own. She always tagged along with him and his gay friends. It was always Ross, his friends and Meg. So when they had this fallen out Meg and she needed a roommate badly . Louise and Meg barely knew each other, they had only met a handful of times but they were both in need of a housemate. I’ve met Meg a few times and she’s unbearable. I don’t know how Louise lives with her.
Heard this too, think their friendship boiled over when Ross planned a holiday away without Megan.

Meg then decided to book her own holiday....to the same place..at the exact same time 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
Can I just asked who needs this many staycations!!! She doesn't work so what does she need a break from??!!

Me and my partner work full time, have house, family, dog, personal commitments, Covid friendly social lives, friends and go to the gym/exercise. I don't need the amount of staycations she's doing and she works 1/20th the amount i do!! Normal times i do weekend break family travel once every 4 months!

I don't understand if Irish hotels want publicity why not give weekends away to Frontline workers. I would 100% look into booking at hotel, that did 1 weekend away a quarter to a Frontline worker! I think others have touched on it on this thread or another. But any staycation Louise visits or promotes I'm 100% put off it- as it's so disingenuous! Celine style diaries, style my bump & baby bump and me did family weekends away paid for themselves and comes across far more genuine. They talk about things like value for money and how much things cost!! As a consumer that's what I want to hear!!

Addd

VIP Member
I didn’t even bother looking at Louise’s page anymore and just kept up to date here, out of all the influencers I think her content is the most boring since covid and it has just turned into a swipe up page

boarddotie

VIP Member
Very good! How about -----Cooper & Meg are gone----- for the start of it?
On an aside, auld Meg disappeared quicker than a fart in an Easterly Gale, didn't she.....
Cooper and Meg are gone. The working week is too long. Waiting for the project and boyfriend reveal. We don't get the appeal.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I wonder what Lou must feel like - most of her friends seem to be pregnant or married. Her ex somehow made it in NY. Meanwhile, she came back to Ireland to take weekly pictures of herself at the beach. I can't say her content has been particularly interesting since she came back. I know plenty of non-influencers who have similar content (minus the swipe ups). It's not a criticism, but I'm just curious as to what she thinks her life purpose or goal is. Plastering your body all over Instagram gets old after a while (literally lol). She's still young and has plenty of time still, but she doesn't seem to be putting much effort into anything, which is odd.
She’s cooling her heels waiting for a rich husband. Her influencer career will go no higher because she doesn’t have a personality. She will meet some dull guy, get engaged which will be content. An instagrammable wedding. Then the baby will follow. All vanilla dull & boring but that’s Louise

Reactions: 16

Keggsy

Chatty Member
I see she put a vote up to see if we can go abroad. Definitely putting out the feelers to see if she will get a big backlash when she goes abroad. She’s a joke

Ladidas

Imagine if it was a book 🙈 - "50 Shades of Beige" by Louise Cooney....it's a whirlwind of iced lattes, picnics, ugg slippers, wine in oversized glasses & yoga pants 😬

• Haha

Marymary41

I just can’t with this one!🙈 she’s so smug about the boyfriend. Honestly she’s like a teenage girl!! And I’m in a relationship!!! So it’s not like I’m single and bitter to state that. But honestly it’s beyond sad at this stage. I don’t care if she never shows him but stop posting these little tit bits that are purely to draw attention to the fact she’s spending time with him and then never show him. Just stop posting about the dates altogether. Enjoy your time with him, put the phone away love!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Would she ever fuck off with her airport outfits. Airport outfits for most people is a tracksuit from Penneys

• Haha