Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if her roommate was around, but I find it really rude that she takes over the living space for her workouts. If the roommate is not around, fine, but otherwise, it's selfish. Where's the roommate by the way? She disappeared into thin air it seems.

Reactions: 10
I don't know if her roommate was around, but I find it really rude that she takes over the living space for her workouts. If the roommate is not around, fine, but otherwise, it's selfish. Where's the roommate by the way? She disappeared into thin air it seems.
Poor Megan hasn’t been seen in a while. She’s probably locked out on then balcony with the empty bottles of Moët

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Megan disappeared and put her page on private after being discussed here by someone who I assume knew her and told everyone why she moved out of her last dwelling..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Megan disappeared and put her page on private after being discussed here by someone who I assume knew her and told everyone why she moved out of her last dwelling..
I'm not talking about her IG, I'm talking about her disappearing from Louise's content altogether. No one cares about her IG truthfully.

Reactions: 1
I'm not talking about her IG, I'm talking about her disappearing from Louise's content altogether. No one cares about her IG truthfully.
Im not talking about her IG solely either. She hasn’t been seen on louise’s insta since that day. Maybe she has decided she would prefer not to be featured anymore

Reactions: 7
Im not talking about her IG solely either. She hasn’t been seen on louise’s insta since that day. Maybe she has decided she would prefer not to be featured anymore
Or she's getting fed up with her. She'll be moving out of their shared place soon, I have a feeling.

Reactions: 5
Thread title was going to be “a thread title as vacant as the girl herself” but..... Lidl Louise is no more?
Jealous of the boyfriend maybe, she clearly had a massive girl crush on Louise. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I doubt she’s jealous of her bf. Iv yet to meet a girl who is actually jealous of a friend having a bf!

I’d say she’s more envious of her insta following which would be normal if that’s what’s she’s trying to get into.

Reactions: 2
I doubt she’s jealous of her bf. Iv yet to meet a girl who is actually jealous of a friend having a bf!

I’d say she’s more envious of her insta following which would be normal if that’s what’s she’s trying to get into.
There are plenty of them, especially if they've been single for a while.

If she was trying to get into Insta, she wouldn't have privatized her page. She's gone off the radar completely. Wrong strategy if you want to be an influencer. Maybe she felt inadequate after she tried to be more visible and suddenly became the subject of many posts on Tattle (if she lurks). In any case, she needs to have a thicker skin.

You definitely could tell they weren't best-friends to begin with. They don't have that type of chemistry. If you're mothering your roommate as in doing all the cooking, cleaning etc.. it gets old after a while.

Reactions: 3
Thread title was going to be “a thread title as vacant as the girl herself” but..... Lidl Louise is no more?
Jealous of the boyfriend maybe, she clearly had a massive girl crush on Louise. 😕
I doubt she’s jealous, prob just fed up of the bf being over all the time. I doubt Louise is the type of girl to cop that maybe her flatmate doesn’t want to share her living room with a couple constantly. I’ve been there done that and it made me spend all my free time outside of the apt because it was so irritating. She could be the same

Reactions: 8
I doubt she’s jealous, prob just fed up of the bf being over all the time. I doubt Louise is the type of girl to cop that maybe her flatmate doesn’t want to share her living room with a couple constantly. I’ve been there done that and it made me spend all my free time outside of the apt because it was so irritating. She could be the same
Oh she’d for cop onto it, but she’s too entitled to care how others feel.

If she was trying to get into Insta, she wouldn't have privatized her page. She's gone off the radar completely. Wrong strategy if you want to be an influencer. Maybe she felt inadequate after she tried to be more visible and suddenly became the subject of many posts on Tattle (if she lurks). In any case, she needs to have a thicker skin.

You definitely could tell they weren't best-friends to begin with. They don't have that type of chemistry. If you're mothering your roommate as in doing all the cooking, cleaning etc.. it gets old after a while.
embarrased by the holiday revelations, she wouldn’t react if it wasn’t true.
Right now it’s the only interesting thing about Louise. 😐

Not all girls want bfs though!

Her page has been public a few days now and she’s flogging the Muckross Park hotel. I don’t know why though as they hardly gave her a freebie.

Her page isn't private, I just checked. Maybe you've been blocked.

Not all girls want bfs though!

Her page has been public a few days now and she’s flogging the Muckross Park hotel. I don’t know why though as they hardly gave her a freebie.
Possibly doing a write up on it for the paper and therefore it would be a freebie.

Has she definitely moved out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.