Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Yeah to be fair I don’t know why people are hopping on her for this. Her point was clearly about it being much warmer inside the car, which is a fair point and I heard a vet on the radio say the same thing yesterday
Well, she's not telling us something we don't already know. It seems we can no longer say anything sarcastic or against Lou's logic in this thread.

Meh.

rhil

He took pictures of girls at the gym? Without these girls knowing or to put up on IG?

This sounds really creepy.
Yeah, I’m not sure where the original quote is as it was said quite a while ago, but definitely creepy

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Based on his body, he seems rather average. Awful style though. The orange t-shirt and sweatpants-like shorts. Meh. Nah.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I’m fairly new to Instagram. I was very late to the party. And when I joined, my first impression was that if I liked an account for example Aoibhe Devlin or Life with Tiny Humans.. I’d like the person. Would love hearing if they had kids, ages etc. I soon realised anything they shared that was personal or cutsie had a swipe up. So kids clothes, recipe for the child’s bday cake etc

MOST big accounts are like this. Even if they start out true to themselves. It turned me off Instagram though we all know it’s addictive and hard to disconnect from long term. Christmas is the worst. They’re selling on every inch of their stories from October. And making us think we need everything.

I discussed this with friends who love Instagram who couldn’t understand why I was deleting Instagram or taking long breaks. When I explained, it dawned on them that the ppl they loved were just flogging them stuff and doing it successfully too.

I think once you realise they are a business and we are the customer, you can make an informed choice about whether you want to be on insta and who you want to follow. But it upsets me that intelligent ladies I know, never realised they were lining influencer’s pockets. They thought they were getting great tips from them.

A few accounts I love - make up monster.. now Yavva something. Beautiful person inside and out who has the biggest heart despite a very challenging life. The only swipe ups are to support Temple St and Laura Lynn maybe twice a year. It’s a feel good account. Dainty dresses is also great craic and not too many swipes but she’s honest about it being a business. And I love Beaut Truth who has plenty of swipe ups but I like the make up she recommends and the clothes too. I use her codes for Christmas gifts abd if I need foundation.
Agreed on the 2 accounts you menyiomed yavannaghkeogh i think is the handle and she is the loveliest soul.

The Beaut Truth has a lot of swipe ups but her recommendations are spot on. Another lady who has had challenges and uses her account for positive i think.she recently raised money for a cancer charity. I also adore how she hasnt sold out her family life! I woulnt recognise her husband or kids on the street. I know far too much about other bloggers kids