Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then donā€™t show it all? She literally said weā€™re going to show you what we got and cut her off half way which was rude.
Yeah, I agree.

I think it makes sense why Louise move in with her. She was looking for someone who wouldn't overshadow her and would act more like a "fan". Imagine if she had moved with someone who works a non-media related industry (e.g: an accountant etc..), that person would have lost their mind and so would have Louise not having a "minion" at home trying to emulate her. It also makes sense why she didn't move in with another influencer (although, most of them at this point probably don't live with roommates).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She could be less interested in Meganā€™s bag. She sounded so montone when she first pulled it out and then she went straight back to her own stuff šŸ˜‚
Sorry this would annoy the hell out of me....couldnā€™t*....monotone*

Also, it doesnā€™t matter about marketing etc. Megan is apparently her ā€œbestieā€. On a human level youā€™d be happier for a friend about a big purchase!

Iā€™m thrilled when a friend gets something they wanted for a while. Itā€™s like Yaaaas Kweeeeen šŸ’ƒ

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Dreadful. I'm surprised she's a "fashion" influencer and brands are partnering with her when she can't coordinate certain items.
That pink dress from Maje is like crinkly old sheet youā€™d find in the back of the hot press at home thatā€™s been there since the 90s

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That pink dress from Maje is like crinkly old sheet youā€™d find in the back of the hot press at home thatā€™s been there since the 90s
This pink overload is an eyesore. How many pink items does she need? It's such a tacky color. Not one I'd be seen wearing.

Reactions: 2
Whatever happened to her stint for Meals on Wheels? Swear she posted a photo wearing a Skims tracksuit posing with the deliveries and it was never mentioned again.
I agree! I think she did that in limerick and then ditched that too I guessā€¦

Reactions: 2
Her tone with Megan today was awful, like you way you speak to your younger kid sister whoā€™s bothering you when youā€™re a cool teenager or something šŸ˜… Can see this friendship imploding shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Girls/Lads if I get time this week Iā€™ll let you in on the gossip as to how Louise and Meg ended up living together. Itā€™s wasnt organic. Iā€™ll post it later this week. But these two havenā€™t been friends for years etc.

Reactions: 22
Girls/Lads if I get time this week Iā€™ll let you in on the gossip as to how Louise and Meg ended up living together. Itā€™s wasnt organic. Iā€™ll post it later this week. But these two havenā€™t been friends for years etc.
You canā€™t leave us hanging! Seemed like such an odd set up alright!

Reactions: 1
Boils kettle for tea šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now this is tea!!!!

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but that pink Prada bag is so 2005. I looks quite cheap. Any bag with a big logo/name on it is very "nouveau riche" and unattractive to me. I'm talking about the one in her "What's new in Kildare Village" IG post.

Reactions: 11
Tone deaf Louise. This girl is trying hard to life a gossip girl life in Ireland. How can anyone take her seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.