Louise Cooney #4 Lackey today... Meg-gone tomorrow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s see a real morning routine where you hit snooze about fifty times, get up wearing your Penneys Christmas pjs in July, hair standing on your head, sit and eat your breakfast while staring into space for a solid ten minutes contemplating ending it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Let’s see a real morning routine where you hit snooze about fifty times, get up wearing your Penneys Christmas pjs in July, hair standing on your head, sit and eat your breakfast while staring into space for a solid ten minutes contemplating ending it all 😂
This has just made my morning... nail firmly on head ... :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 5
I can't decide which bit is the most cringe - the fake waking up at the start, the carefully chosen sexy PJ's, the breakfast and coffee in bed (bye white sheets) while simultaneously reading and using her laptop, or the serum on top of the full face of make up 😂😂 Oh Louise, never change.
I see she's trying to act "American" with the iced coffee in the morning. Who in their right mind drinks a coffee full of ice cubes right after waking up? I'm sorry, but it's terrible. Again, unrelatable. I doubt anyone with a 9-5 has time for breakfast in bed. I know I don't.

Also, she's lost her mind. She needs to understand what her demographic actually is before agreeing to sponsorships. If you take a look at the website of the brand she's promoting, you can see a flat sheet is €65 and the bed sets are around €150 to €300. Her "fan" base is I assume made of teenagers, college students and wannabee influencers. Does she really think anyone in this pool is going to spend €200 on bed sets? She has zero consistency in what she promotes and the demographic she's trying to reach. A teenager who buys Boohoo or cheap Nasty Gal fast fashion clothes is certainly not going to spend that much money on bed sets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The tennis whites are driving me mad. There’s one open that insists on white clothing and that’s Wimbledon as a nod to the Victorian dress code. Is Louise in her 90s tennis get up a wannabe Steffi Graf? It’s a love all from me.

Reactions: 9
She thinks she’s Anna Kournikova. I’d pay money to see her play I bet she can’t even hit the ball

Reactions: 8
Why bother putting on a swim suit if you’re not even going to bother getting into the water? Such a poser.

Reactions: 6
Honestly I'm always giving out about influencers retouching and colourising photos but if ever there was a photo that should have been retouched it's that one. It must be really easy to Photoshop your arse to look a similar colour to your legs, right?

Reactions: 2
Even if she hadn't noticed before thee picture, you'd think she'd have seen it after and not posted it. Very strange.
She's trying to embrace the "embrace your imperfections" movement lol. This coming from a girl who put serum on a face full of make-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lazy lump Louise strikes again!😩 god how many staycations does 1 person need? Like she literally does nothing except eat out and holiday around! And the video of the pool.... she’s gonna pop a hip in the mirror trying to make herself look curvy!!😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dressing for the occasion of horse riding ... she’s obviously never been before 🙈 drop the AgaKhan spectator look and wear muckers like the rest of us 😂

Reactions: 8
Actually can’t stop laughing at her. You’re not going show jumping love, you’re going on a trek. If I showed up to my stables looking like that the slagging I would get 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Lads she is making herself look so unbelievably dim dressed like that for a tourist style riding trek. Dressed as if she's off out around Balmoral. She is honestly making a absolutely holy show of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads she is making herself look so unbelievably dim dressed like that for a tourist style riding trek. Dressed as if she's off out around Balmoral. She is honestly making a absolutely holy show of herself.
I can't believe some one of her family hasn't told her to catch herself on at this stage - she's like a parody of herself!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.