Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nasa5

VIP Member
Woo that time again..

Thread suggestion!

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride, can’t go to work yet can flog shit on the side

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Lollipops23

VIP Member
She'd be claiming one parent family if anything.. She probably already is plus her 2 shifts a week
Might not be a popular view, but you shouldn't be allowed to claim single parents' allowance if you voluntarily decided to become a single parent through assisted reproduction.

Reactions: 35

Dimplesjones

Test tube mammy hasnt a fucking clue 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️god love her and them poor lids... they will be as big as her with all the food she pumps into then no salt that no sugar this 😳😳😳
I have my own feelings about Lisa so that aside, as an smbc, I find the expression 'test tube mammy' really hard to read. I'm sure any mammy, regardless whether an smbc , a mammy in a same sex couple, or one half of a couple struggling to conceive, would probably agree with me. A mammy is a mammy, regardless of how baby came about.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
Sorry now but i have absolutely no sympathy for her. None.
she chose to have a baby….she actually made the decision to have 2. She did this as a solo mom by choice knowing full well she would need to go back to work. She is a VERY lucky woman. Living at home with everything being done for her including her children minded. She was lucky being off before having them because of covid with full pay. If she was that concerned about going back to work well then don’t start your family until you are more financially secure to stay at home.It fucking pissed me off coming on crying for the gram looking for sympathy in a world where the majority of men and women have to go out to work. Yes it’s hard. Yes we would love to stay at home but we can’t. She was well able to head away for her nights away and have her late checkout and not a tear shed for those girls. Coming on then 10.30 at night saying she still had to shower and meal prep-why the hell couldn’t she do it all day? Get on with it. Ffs. Your a lucky woman Lisa with your situation at the moment. You have a brilliant family around you that do alot for those girls.

edit to say I am literally just back from a year off after having my baby so I’m well aware of how hard it is but we move. We chose to have a baby and we need to provide for that baby so we both work 12+ hrs shifts so I know exactly what she’s talking about

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Like_Literally

VIP Member
One child is saying dada, the two are sitting in the cots playing but all we ever see is them lying face down on a mat, she had up the other day that one of them made their way into the kitchen to see about her breakfast 🤣 does she think we are fools. I call bullshit, again.

Thread title suggestion:

Solo Mom: Liar, liar, please set those god awful nightgowns on fire 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 30

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
I’m just gona say it- she’s not upset because she’ll miss the girls-she’s upset because she has to work and can’t sit at home

Reactions: 30

brandambassador

VIP Member
Am I dumb? I thought she already had a cycle and we were through this talk already. In fact I would nearly swear it

Reactions: 29

Gooseyloo

Oh ffs who gives a shite if she's drinking diet coke. Christ almighty she's not downing a naggin in work. I'm no fan of Lisa's at all but this is scraping the barrel on things to be giving out about! I drink it. EVERY DAY!!! May I hang my head in shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

sureitmustbetrue

So she’s “not allowed” back to work!! Does she not wear a mask gown and gloves when dealing with patients?! Even in the height of Covid I know people who were deemed close contacts of Covid were still ask to come into work in wards as they are masked gowned and gloves!! If she only has a chest infection and is clear from
Antibiotics and negative PCR she should be in work?!! Yet she’s off at a birthday party dinner last night and now swimming all with “a chest infection?! She is doing more on her sick days than she did on her entire mat leave. .

Reactions: 22

miss_americana

Chatty Member
Wtf is that attention seeking poll- who looks worse tired mom or sick baby. Seriously Lisa?! Your baby is poorly and yet again you’re making it all about you and you being tired. Bugger off.

Reactions: 21

OA1

Chatty Member
I'm nearly lost for words 🙄 she's out done herself the past few days, a BBQ, kids birthday party, took them swimming, to the supermarket and to meet her friend. That the most outings they have had in their lives so far , I'm sure she'll be getting herself a repeat prescription......she's so transparent 🙄

Attachments

• Wow

Keno20

While the rest us that are married work have mortgage paying taxes paying bills paying childcare are getting fucked by this government for been honest hard working people. I’d love nothing better to be at home with my children unfortunately I can’t I have to keep a roof over are heads.. 💯 going pull the mental health card and be out work why wouldn’t SHE POOR GIRLS A SOLO MOTHER makes me angry to be Irish sometimes

• Heart

Like_Literally

VIP Member
That poor child is dragging herself into the kitchen looking for de mudder. She doesn't recognise the wild woman lying up on the couch.

• Haha

Lilll88

"Tell me how does any single parent work because I'm seriously struggling to do both"

Maybe she should of thought about all this before she went on this journey. 🤔 those 2 beautiful little girls are being raised by 3 parents, her own mum and dad and her. So she is well in a position to go to work. I see single mothers day in day out struggling to keep their head above water trying to give their kids the best they can financially and haven't the choice to sit at home on their arses complaining to instagram of the struggle they are facing day in and day out. She is definitely in a better position than most single parents I know who if their child is sick may not have a sick pay scheme at work that they can fall back on. If they have to take a day sick at their own expense it means going without electric/food/gas the following week/month. Clearly this one in her little bubble doesn't realise the true reality of what being a single parent is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
I’ve no doubt in my mind her sick note for work is mental health issues. That’s why she doesn’t care coming on flaunting her outings.

Very sad to see she’s still incapable of going anywhere ‘solo’ with the girls-poor mother in tow

Reactions: 19

Ellegee

VIP Member
Calling bs- she’s taken “her last day of steroids”, so she was only on them for what 3 days? My courses are normally 5-7 days for anything chest related.
And harping on about being “not allowed” back into work, she sounds absolutely no different to how she normally does. She’s so full of crap.
If it’s not safe for her to be in work she shouldn’t have been mixing yesterday, that’s a real 2 fingers to her employers & colleagues.
She gets paid, the person covering her gets paid & she gets to swan around for the last 3 days while someone else has to give up half their weekend.

Lilll88

I have to stop following her. I've recently returned to work myself from maternity leave and struggling with it all. I do four 12 hour shifts (2 days 2nights my husband does the same just on opposite unit to me) I had no option to just return for 2 days in my job and even if I did have the option we couldn't afford it with mortgage etc and having some decent quality of living. I hate this attitude that its single mothers who only struggle 😒 this one doesn't realise how easy she has it. I hope for her the bubble never bursts because if she thinks it's a struggle now working two days a week with loads of support at home, imagine what it would be like for her in the real world.

Ok sorry for the rant 🤣🤣 I must be feeling sorry for myself today 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart