Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When i was a single parent I had to go to work. If my child needed a doctor i had to ask my parents/ siblings to bring her. I couldn't just not go to work. It was be at home with my sick child unpaid or put food on the table. She has no idea. How did she not think about this before she decided to get pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No wonder their sick she wears same clothes for days I’d say they wud have to cut the knickers of her 🤣🤣🤣 mouldy pillows 🤢🤢🤢🤢 the doctor shd notice they go no where how are they so sick all the time terrible it is.

Reactions: 2
How does any single parent work?? She really thinks she has it hard being a single parent, even tho she has the mudder on tap for childminding. I have 4 kids and me and husband both work full time with no help or support from grandparents, paying a fortune on creche fees and if one of them is sick we just have to take time off like every other parent!!

Reactions: 10
The LORD forgive me but what the feck was Ted Ted 🙈 If anyone found it you’d think it was a rag 🙈 I know children get sentimental about stuff but like get that child a new teddy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The LORD forgive me but what the feck was Ted Ted 🙈 If anyone found it you’d think it was a rag 🙈 I know children get sentimental about stuff but like get that child a new teddy
I feel awful for laughing and I’m sure there’s a child gutted but I’ve never seen anything like that, I can’t even see where the teddy in ted ted is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Tell me how does any single parent work because I'm seriously struggling to do both"

Maybe she should of thought about all this before she went on this journey. 🤔 those 2 beautiful little girls are being raised by 3 parents, her own mum and dad and her. So she is well in a position to go to work. I see single mothers day in day out struggling to keep their head above water trying to give their kids the best they can financially and haven't the choice to sit at home on their arses complaining to instagram of the struggle they are facing day in and day out. She is definitely in a better position than most single parents I know who if their child is sick may not have a sick pay scheme at work that they can fall back on. If they have to take a day sick at their own expense it means going without electric/food/gas the following week/month. Clearly this one in her little bubble doesn't realise the true reality of what being a single parent is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"Tell me how does any single parent work because I'm seriously struggling to do both"

Maybe she should of thought about all this before she went on this journey. 🤔 those 2 beautiful little girls are being raised by 3 parents, her own mum and dad and her. So she is well in a position to go to work. I see single mothers day in day out struggling to keep their head above water trying to give their kids the best they can financially and haven't the choice to sit at home on their arses complaining to instagram of the struggle they are facing day in and day out. She is definitely in a better position than most single parents I know who if their child is sick may not have a sick pay scheme at work that they can fall back on. If they have to take a day sick at their own expense it means going without electric/food/gas the following week/month. Clearly this one in her little bubble doesn't realise the true reality of what being a single parent is.
And she seems to be forgetting she has only worked 4 shifts in the past 2 years, went out "sick" from work after only being back 2 weeks

Reactions: 15
And she seems to be forgetting she has only worked 4 shifts in the past 2 years, went out "sick" from work after only being back 2 weeks
4 days in two years 🙈🙈🙈 if she had to pay a mortgage or massive rent she wouldn't be sitting around on her arse feeling sorry for herself. Maybe it would give her the kick up the arse she needs to get herself in order.

I've often wondered about her situation. Like have her whole family looked at her doing this through rose tinted glasses, had nobody at any stage ever seen the reality that maybe she wasn't in the best position to start this journey right now? Did she think it was two dolls she was going to get and life was going to be smooth sailing? I just feel like the bigger picture has been missed. Like the reality of being a parent as much as its rewarding is often very tough.

As I said previously in a post I'm only back to work myself from maternity leave (2 days,2nights) 12 hour shifts I would love nothing more to stay at home with my little girl but to live a decent enough lifestyle and keep a roof above our heads it would never be possible not even on reduced hours.

Reactions: 14
Not the working mom post, Lisa hun give me a break. 4 days in over 2 years she’s delusional

Reactions: 11
Hello did she not consider how hard it would be being a working single mam before going through all she did to have them on her own?

Reactions: 8
What did she think life was going to be like with 2 babies? She knew there was a very strong possibility of twins before she went through with it, she knew she would have to go back to work eventually, she knew there was a chance of sleepless nights, illness, trying to juggle work & her babies, so why after only 4 shifts is it such a huge drama? I’m sure Auntie peg up the road would be delighted to give a hand if her Mam was having a hard day with the girls. If mam can’t manage then maybe she could consider a child minder even for one of the days. Her mam I’m sure could get the girls ready & drop them off & go about her day & pick them up after dinner so all she has to do is get them dressed in the morning & again for bed in the evening.
She hasn’t given herself time to get a routine going & doesn’t seem to have any interest in trying either. She has it so easy compared to most, if she got off her hole & got herself organised she might just enjoy getting back to work for the break & the company.
I hope her friends step in with some words of advice soon.

Reactions: 13
Shes gonna have to stop this "single working mom" tit!!!!! She has "worked" 4 DAYS, in 2 years..... the biggest work she has is moaning about having to go work, making up excuses about not going to work, an droning on and on about being tired🙄 for fucks sake, why did this SIMPLETON not think about this before being implanted with 2 embryos!!!!! One would have been more than enough for the lazy witch, and she wouldnt work to warm herself, she cant even wash herself😤

Reactions: 16
Wtf is that attention seeking poll- who looks worse tired mom or sick baby. Seriously Lisa?! Your baby is poorly and yet again you’re making it all about you and you being tired. Bugger off.

Reactions: 21
Four days!!! That’s all she’s done and the carry on of her!!!
And please don’t show poor sick little Hazel when she’s obviously feeling crap! 😡😡 all for the gram eh Lisa. And yes you do look worse than gorgeous Hazel

Reactions: 6
I think Life didn’t turn out quite as she planned and saw her friends getting married and starting families and decided I want that, went down the pregnancy route and all of a sudden the attention was on her. It was the Lisa show. She was the pregnant one, she was the one people were asking about how she was is, how she was feeling and then it was twins, more excitement more special attention. She’s scared to go back to work becuase if she does she’s losing the one thing that has made it all about her and losing All the attention that made her feel special. If she goes back to work, she’s just like any other working mother of twins and she doesn’t want that!! Look at the Christening, it was all about her, who else got to send their child home after their christening and spend the night out drinking and arrive home late the following evening!! her poll Up this evening!! God forbid the attention would be on her sick child!

Reactions: 11
Like... What did the think would happen when she CHOSE to be a single parent.. Its not like she 'got caught' and found herself preg with twins. She went down that route by choice.. And chose to implant 2 embryos, which was a high chance of twins. Surely she had a plan... Or her family spoke to her about this scenario. Like it's not out of the way that kids get sick. It's worse in crèche cos they pick up every single thing going. She has done 4 days.. Not even 4 days in a row!! 4 actual days work. I'm dumbfounded

Reactions: 12
Aw poor Lisa not getting her usual god only knows how many hours of sleep cos one of her girls is sick.. Get over it you lump. You're her mother nobody feels sorry for you

Like... What did the think would happen when she CHOSE to be a single parent.. Its not like she 'got caught' and found herself preg with twins. She went down that route by choice.. And chose to implant 2 embryos, which was a high chance of twins. Surely she had a plan... Or her family spoke to her about this scenario. Like it's not out of the way that kids get sick. It's worse in crèche cos they pick up every single thing going. She has done 4 days.. Not even 4 days in a row!! 4 actual days work. I'm dumbfounded
I think someone mentioned before that she didn't tell anyone she had 2 embryos implanted at the time. Correct me if i am wrong obviously

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.