Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope there is a team at HSE that monitor employee social media on behalf of HR when they have a pisstaker like this one!
She’s far from sick….the only illness she would have is lazy-itus!

Reactions: 10
Sad thing is this is regular occurrence in HSE. I know people who would say ‘I’m due 3 months sick pay now again in July’ like they’d know how long to wait before they are eligible again & bang in a sick cert. Then you’ve people like me with MS who go to work in the midst of a relapse begging to be allowed keep some normality. Lisa is a lazy ass but the system 200% enables it. Covid is a great excuse but I’m sure she will find more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just because her chest doesn’t feel right doesn’t mean she’s a risk to patients. My husbands chest could feel iffy for a few weeks after finishing meds but he just gets on with it, the virus would be long gone but his chest just needs a bit longer to recover. I hope she’s not going to try use it as an excuse to stay home especially after having a busy weekend. If she was still genuinely unwell then she wouldn’t have managed the pool, I hope her work colleagues are following & speak up about it

Reactions: 12
Wasn't too tired all weekend, out galivanting, she looked happier and more lively than I've seen her in ages. What a joke. I cant stand the close up, hand over the face, woe is me doe eyed look. Like the Compo faces you'd see in the papers when people are told to look sad/hard done by while selling their sob story :rolleyes: 😂 I'd be ashamed of myself if i was back to work for 4 days after 2 years off, and then 'sick' - she isn't contagious, its total horseshit that she cant go in. I know plenty HSE workers told just come in if you're neg.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but surely if her chest is still given her bother and as she says “hasn’t lifted”, she should get an X-ray to be sure nothing is in her lungs!!!! She can’t keep just getting prescribed antibiotics and time off work. As what stage does her doctor go. . We have a problem. She wasn’t sick as much during her mat leave!! It was Predicted her months ago she’s go sick when she would go back to work!!! She actually can’t keep up with her own lies. She said only two days ago she finished her antibiotics and was due back to work On Sunday But she wasn’t allowed!

Reactions: 14
She’s not a bit sick. Poor thing didn’t get her 10 hours last night. Change the record. She was sick enough when she had a chest infection last. We could hear it in her yet she was in and out of hospital appointments no bother. Nothing wrong with her now and she off at parties and swimming. You’re a mess Lisa. Give up your job if you’re not able

Reactions: 12
Might she be trying to get herself fired so she can claim jobseekers?

Reactions: 3
It’s near impossible to fire from HSE when permanent
Even if goading them on social media? Because that’s what the last few days has looked like. I’ve never seen her so happy or so busy and her meant to be sick

Even if goading them on social media? Because that’s what the last few days has looked like. I’ve never seen her so happy or so busy and her meant to be sick
Doubtful, even if most of us see it as gross misconduct.

Especially when she's gross to begin with lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She'd be claiming one parent family if anything.. She probably already is plus her 2 shifts a week
Might not be a popular view, but you shouldn't be allowed to claim single parents' allowance if you voluntarily decided to become a single parent through assisted reproduction.

Reactions: 35
Might not be a popular view, but you shouldn't be allowed to claim single parents' allowance if you voluntarily decided to become a single parent through assisted reproduction.
ah, I dunno. It's a v small number of ppl, most SMBCs I'd be aware of come from v different financial situations than Lisa and wouldn't qualify for the single parents allowance means test. Parenting is expensive and single parenting even more so - lots more childcare expenses if you don't have obliging family or friends.

Also, plenty of parents claiming "single" parents and housing etc, with their partner sneaking in and out the back door.

anyway - single parents allowance is small potatoes compared to hse sick pay! Truly I think Lisa defo has some mental health struggles (no judgement, which of us doesn't at some time?) and it's good for her and the kids to be getting out - but I'd be RAGING if i'd worked a shift short staffed on her ward because she was off sick and I saw her insta stories.

Reactions: 5
I'm literally only talking about the people who go down the route that Lisa has- single parents' payments for those left on their own with kids (be that mothers or fathers) absolutely should get it.

But if you willingly go into parenthood knowing you're doing alone and going through IVF etc to achieve it, you should not be allowed live off welfare. I don't want to pay for Lisa's twincesses when I already pay a mortgage and mental creche fees.

Reactions: 9
She could be running up and down the road outside the hospital and they couldn’t say a word. She has her gp letter

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.