Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that she could really benefit from a little bit of make up on in the morning it would make the world of difference to her appearance … I know make up isn’t everything and there are days I don’t put any on but most days I do and it gives me that extra bit of confidence going out the door and I’m not plastering myself all over insta everyday. The #adds are absolutely pathetic but I guess it doesn’t really matter to the brands , they just look at how many people will use the ‘sleepylisa’ code to decide whether to ‘collab’ with her again . It’s all about followers they don’t care so much about representation / quality of the ads
I don’t think she knows how to do her makeup…might be why she gets a make up artist for when she goes out.
But I do think a bit of moisturiser wouldn’t hurt her!

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Teetha sometimes works in our house but only because it’s a big sweet distraction! Our local chemist keeps caller hidden behind the counter thankfully, so no cross border trips!
Why is it banned in Ireland ? I know I read something about how it can numb babies throats but I’m assuming that’s a rare thing considering if it’s sold so easily in the UK

Ellegee

VIP Member
Can I ask are ye all following her?! I was never following her but I’d always snoop on her page. She disappeared from my suggestions about a week ago and I can’t find her since. I know others can see her page but I can’t! I wonder has she done a blocking spree on people who don’t follow her?
It seems to be harder to find usernames since a recent update on Instagram. I used to type solo & her name would come up but it doesn’t always work now

Libra123

I had my first baby 6 months ago and touch wood she hasn't been sick at all. Is it usual for babies this age to get this many coughs/colds/snotty noses or are they just more susceptible because they're premature?

Barbara Gordon

There’s a “wan” on fair city wearing Lisa’s jumper. She’s obviously been influenced.

So if Hazel is going to the doctors tomorrow, i take it, lazy arse chin isnt going to work? OH WHAT A TOTAL SURPRISE🤗
She has to be 48 hrs symptom free before she’s allowed back to work, that’s hse policy, and they’re v strict on it at the moment.

Like_Literally

VIP Member
My gp is brilliant to be fair I’ve had a sick child since Monday and had her seen to when I rang yesterday morning she was fitted in for yesterday afternoon
Our gp is brilliant too. I've had to have our son seen twice and been told on the phone bring him straight in. They don't take any risks with children thankfully.

Last edited:

maggie may

My parents brought one a flogged it 3 days later it was shocking uncomfortable

The room is probably a bloody dump sjed be mortified
Yes my sister Got rid of a perfect mattress to get the Emma too she bought Emma pillows and all and mattress cover it was all like concrete they got rid of it had to buy another new one 😩

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
I hear saint brian and michelle are gone on hols I wonder is Child gone with them
No doubt we'll see a clip of him now shortly from sarah of the 90ncysts who has him 98% of the time