Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve worked in a hospital for years and while there’s tons of amazing and hardworking staff members there is also an equal amount of lazy opportunistic ones like her. You get it in every job but it’s knowing how stretched the hse is at the moment and knowing the genuinely good staff members who are stretching themselves thin, coming in on days off and arranging childcare for these entitled the world owes me a living types would actually boil your piss. She’s a disgrace and I’d be scarlet to be her or around her

Reactions: 13
Them kids are heading down the road of obesity all they know for breakfast is pancakes in are house homemade pancake would be a treat breakfast/birthday. Don’t even start me on the calling in sick living her best life on tax payers money she’s defo a few sambos short of a picnic plastering it all over instagram I’ve decided to unfollow I can’t watch anymore

Does anyone know the HSE policy on covid symptoms? Sorry now but there isn’t a bit wrong with her and the last thing you would do if you had a bad chest is getting into a pool

Just looked it up-‘symptoms’ and neg PCR return to work 48 hrs after symptoms stop-SHE HAS NO SYMPTOMS

Reactions: 15
I have to stop following her. I've recently returned to work myself from maternity leave and struggling with it all. I do four 12 hour shifts (2 days 2nights my husband does the same just on opposite unit to me) I had no option to just return for 2 days in my job and even if I did have the option we couldn't afford it with mortgage etc and having some decent quality of living. I hate this attitude that its single mothers who only struggle 😒 this one doesn't realise how easy she has it. I hope for her the bubble never bursts because if she thinks it's a struggle now working two days a week with loads of support at home, imagine what it would be like for her in the real world.

Ok sorry for the rant 🤣🤣 I must be feeling sorry for myself today 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but what? Off sick from work but able to go swimming?

The worst part is she doesn't give a duck and puts it all on the gram even though she's obviously lying about being sick.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know the HSE policy on covid symptoms? Sorry now but there isn’t a bit wrong with her and the last thing you would do if you had a bad chest is getting into a pool

Just looked it up-‘symptoms’ and neg PCR return to work 48 hrs after symptoms stop-SHE HAS NO SYMPTOMS
She said today she was all choked up when she was making the girls breakfast but she didn’t sound any different to a normal day.
My husband has a dose at the moment, he’s on steroids & needing his inhaler & you can really hear it when he’s talking

Reactions: 8
I had no option to just return for 2 days in my job and even if I did have the option we couldn't afford it with mortgage etc and having some decent quality of living.
Oh I hear ya- I had to explain to my granny in law today why I couldn’t simply “give up” work after our baby comes. That we have a hefty mortgage to pay and we like a certain standard of living (nothing flashy, just the occasional holiday lol!!) and it simply isn’t possible without 2 wages coming in.
It wouldn’t occur to me to just “go on the sick” even though I probably could. I have my pride and want to teach my child about work ethic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just think it’s hilarious that her and the twins have done more socializing and activities in the last 2/3 days than they have in the last 9 months and all in the week she’s supposedly too sick to go to work. Shows you how disrespectful she is. I remember sick days from work where I was actually sick and I’d be afraid to put anything at all on my socials and I mean just sitting watching telly sort of stuff, not out and about living my best sick life!

Are there any hse workers here able to confirm what the latest rules are re covid?? I highly doubt that now the rules are still that strict about being 2 days symptom free even with negative tests or whatever she said, I can’t listen to her half the time anymore!

Reactions: 15

Ya, you’re supposed to be 48 hrs symptom free before you go back to work, so if she had a sore throat etc even on Friday she shouldn’t be at work today technically. We have to remember that if she’s on a hospital ward, she’s working with vulnerable elderly people and they deserve to be cared for by people who aren’t snotting and sneezing on Them. Also, if she had genuinely been at the GP earlier on in the week he’d have certed her off and she wouldn’t be allowed back on site even if she had been fine.
That being said, 1) she sounds the same as any other day and 2) she is awfully silly to be plastering these outings on Insta, esp heading off to the swimming pool. If I was off work sick, I would be afraid to do the food shopping, or be seen at the school gates collecting the kids because I’d be morto if anyone saw me.

Ya, you’re supposed to be 48 hrs symptom free before you go back to work, so if she had a sore throat etc even on Friday she shouldn’t be at work today technically. We have to remember that if she’s on a hospital ward, she’s working with vulnerable elderly people and they deserve to be cared for by people who aren’t snotting and sneezing on Them. Also, if she had genuinely been at the GP earlier on in the week he’d have certed her off and she wouldn’t be allowed back on site even if she had been fine.
That being said, 1) she sounds the same as any other day and 2) she is awfully silly to be plastering these outings on Insta, esp heading off to the swimming pool. If I was off work sick, I would be afraid to do the food shopping, or be seen at the school gates collecting the kids because I’d be morto if anyone saw me.

Thanks for that. So when did she say she last felt unwell? Yeah She probably just got the cert for the week though. Her gp sounds like they hand out antibiotics like they’re sweets so a cert probably isn’t a big deal to them.
I Hope she’s overworked next week and they’re short staffed on her ward! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Are there any hse workers here able to confirm what the latest rules are re covid?? I highly doubt that now the rules are still that strict about being 2 days symptom free even with negative tests or whatever she said, I can’t listen to her half the time anymore!
Ya, they are still quite strict on it, esp in acute hospitals. Whatever about sitting in an office catching up on paperwork, it would not be appreciated to have people patient facing

Reactions: 2
Lisa this morning ‘ As you can hear by my voice , I wasn’t allowed go to work today’ but then goes to a swimming pool , a feic’n swimming pool of all places 🙄🙄

Surely there’s some non patient facing work she can do from home - she must have e-learning/mandatory training she could do online? I get that she can’t be in putting vulnerable people at risk but it’s such bad taste to be out and about

Reactions: 8
See's meant to be working again tomorrow so let's see what happens. Doubt she'll go in.

She made sure to mention this morning that she’d some antibiotics left so highly doubt she’ll be inside in work at all

One of the twins sleeping on her stomach, I would be nervous till they are over a year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.