Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't the energy to listen to her videos lately. What exactly is the reason for cutting out dairy?

Reactions: 1
Has she even mentioned going back to work? Didn't she "go back" the end of May? I'd say she worked 5/6 days max since she "went back" if she talks about mom guilt again if she ever does go back I throw my phone at the wall.

I haven't the energy to listen to her videos lately. What exactly is the reason for cutting out dairy?
I got the feeling she came on to talk & realised how ridiculous it would sound. She said she wouldn’t go into detail as she didn’t want to influence anyone into thinking that might be what’s wrong with their child. She must have a deal with frank, a discount in exchange for a review maybe.
In the last couple of weeks the girls have been sick, teething & one has a possible dairy sensitivity. If she’s medicating for illness, giving teetha & adjusting their diet how can she be sure exactly what’s working? Plus if the difference is amazing then surely she’s no longer needed at home & can return to work?

Reactions: 10
Has she even mentioned going back to work? Didn't she "go back" the end of May? I'd say she worked 5/6 days max since she "went back" if she talks about mom guilt again if she ever does go back I throw my phone at the wall.
She did 4 days > over 2 weeks till she went out sick....

Reactions: 4
Was wondering the same ,I haven’t heard her mention work at all.

Wtf is a " book"?
In Ireland a single mothers payment was a book like a cheque book and each week it was brought into the post office signed and ya got your money,some people still call it the book.

My head actually hurts over the stupidity.
It's like saying "oh I think I have a peanut allergy so I'll stop eating peanut butter but I'll still have a Snickers everyday". The big dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lisa thinks going to work is some monumental feat that requires fanfare, find it hard to believe she’d have gone back to work and not mentioned it. Her family must be so embarrassed by her antics.

Reactions: 5
4 days, she "worked 4 days"🙄

I will be totally surprised if she made the big trip to cumh with the 2 girls by herself, I hope she did!! it's seriously time for her to grow up and take responsibility for deciding to have twins as a 'solo mom'
......I have eyes pealed for the mudder 👀

• Haha
I will be totally surprised if she made the big trip to cumh with the 2 girls by herself, I hope she did!! it's seriously time for her to grow up and take responsibility for deciding to have twins as a 'solo mom'
I hope she didn’t go full stop. She or one of the girls is sick. That’s why she’s off work. She shouldn’t be attending a place with vulnerable babies with any kind of illness.

Oh my god, she brought them. So they’re all better then. Will we be hearing she’s back to work soon?
Using food for entertainment again 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Too sick to work but not too sick to go to a place where there’s vulnerable kids or adults who work with vulnerable kids..

Nope she didn't. The mudder is driving them home and lisa talking shite in the passenger seat

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’ve no doubt in my mind her sick note for work is mental health issues. That’s why she doesn’t care coming on flaunting her outings.

Very sad to see she’s still incapable of going anywhere ‘solo’ with the girls-poor mother in tow

Reactions: 19
I’ve no doubt in my mind her sick note for work is mental health issues. That’s why she doesn’t care coming on flaunting her outings.

Very sad to see she’s still incapable of going anywhere ‘solo’ with the girls-poor mother in tow
Those last 2 lines have to be the new thread 🙌

Reactions: 7
Can’t leave the girls to go to work, sobbing into the camera.. yet can go for a meal out tonight and leave them with a friend, even has a giggle at the thought of leaving them. Stick to your narrative Lisa, it at least makes the lie a bit more believable

Reactions: 11
Seriously sitting in the car shitting on again and the mudder driving. Ayda is 1kg heavier than hazel but hazel is petite and that’s just going to be her build did anyone tell her a kg is 2.2lbs and wtf does a baby’s weight have to do with the build they are going to be. I knew she wouldn’t get changed before going for dinner so you can bet there was no shower either

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Can’t leave the girls to go to work, sobbing into the camera.. yet can go for a meal out tonight and leave them with a friend, even has a giggle at the thought of leaving them. Stick to your narrative Lisa, it at least makes the lie a bit more believable
Is she for real? How can anyone take her ‘solo mom’ act seriously?
I went back to work today. Did I want to go? No. Did I? Yes. Because I need to. She can’t even do two days a week without crying sick. Yet she can go off galavanting without splitting a hair?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.